It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was Verbally Abused by an Alien

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I wish one of these suckers would come get me cos they'd have a great time overwhelming my brain. I'm ready for ANYTHING, and I'm not afraid of anything. And I saw a UFO 8 years ago, 3 points of light, dissappeared reappeared, darted at phenomenal speeds from across the sky making impossible maneuvers.

I think the bad aliens are afraid of me cos I'll jam their frequencies =)

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What if the demons behind the illuminati are in fact these beings demons=reptilians=greys=evil Just different faces of evil, and they all represent the same thing.
reply to post by TheRealYoda7

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_

Originally posted by Sauron
Maybe they used a probe to put a "dent" in his bumper

HAHAHAHAHAH !!! LMFAO

Sorry... I think i got together now lol !

That would be a hell of a thing to see... An alien using foul language i think i would have # on myself lol, and were does he or it get off telling you we are pathetic? He's taking time out of his schedule to kidnap "lesser" beings and curse
at them?!? WEAK...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

Originally posted by MarktheSkepticUK

Originally posted by Vimes
Last night on my way home i saw a bright light, got into an accident, woke up somewhere that i didn't know, very "white" and bright all over, next thing this humanoid looking dude comes in and starts swearing at me, and telling me how pathetic we humans are and that he can't wait for the war to begin to wipe us off "their" ? planet...

Woke up in my bed this morning with a dent in my bumper....and a headache...

Sorry but i dont belive an "Alien" which would of had to travel some good distance picked you out of everyone in the world. And started swearing at you in English. Wars, wiping us out, all typical made up stuff by humans.

You say humaniod looking......you sure you wernt drunk/on drugs maybes both, blured vision (hence bright lights) and some guy really was swearing at you?

I belive in other inteligent life out there. The idea of them doing stuff like this? Wouldnt be the work of a very clever being.

Looks like you are thinking like a human...

First of all who said they had to travel millions of miles to be here? what if they were already here.. And second of all if you understood why they are here and have been here, you would know why the "being" said what he said, These beings feed on extreme Human emotions, fear,hate,sex,sadness etc.. the being was trying to feed off fear the most powerful human emotion. And Just because beings are intelligent doesnt make them benovalent.

Because i am a human m8. You are also human, you think like a human too even though you think up tv style things such as aliens being here and feasting off emotions.Like you thought up and said "WHAT IF" thats called imagining things.the brain is a very clever thing capeable if thinking up all sorts of crazy stuff.

To come from another planet anything has to travel, didnt you learn how far our planets are away from eachother and to us etc?? Its pretty damn far! and past our 9 planets and our sun, its a hell of a long way to get to the next.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

According to the disclosure act the government has came into contact with over 57 different alien races. From what Dr.Wolf enstates, the Reticulan 4s and Zeta-Reticulans are peaceful beings, however I don't know any of that.

The annunaki is the Illuminatin in conspiracy, and I've personally seen black eyes.

As far as wishes go, I INVITE all hell to come my way because I'm already to far gone anyways. I will die loving, and I will love the pain.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I dont believe the OP.

Beings of that nature dont need to speak with their mouths, they speak with their minds.

You are lying.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Hey dude, I offer you my condolences. Anyway, doyou by any chance have an McCain 08 or Hillary 08 sticker on your car? Cause, the aliens right now are siding with Obama. So yeah...

dolh on i'll edit this later goptta a call right now

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock
I dont believe the OP.

Beings of that nature dont need to speak with their mouths, they speak with their minds.

You are lying.

Ill like your point cos of this..

he said it spoke to him swearing in english LOL!
also said It didnt have any ears......

Before any clever twats start saying "do you think they would have ears like us where there different blah blah"

Regardless of what you are where you come from, Sound works the way it does, its not changed for any creature on this planet and probs wont be for any others.

We still live in the same universe and some laws are kept the same especialy if it comes(or already is as sum people think
) to this planet

if itwas speaking to him it would have a form of ear/ears

[edit on 29-4-2008 by MarktheSkepticUK]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Every heard of demonic humans? Pure evil. I don't think you've ever seen evil, and I don't think any of you have ever seen a UFO. It was most likely government craft.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Duse, are you sure you you were not under the influence. Coz this just sounds like my typical Saturday night.

I was once sure i had played chess with Steven Segal but my cronies insisted that i was asleep the whole time....have a good long think about this incident man.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Dude*
oops sorry for spellings, long day

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

Not 'all' have that capability or luxury. But they do have technology to make a voice analysis synthesizer box to interprete for them.

Or somebody that is human that works with them to make the translation.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

That's a fair assumption, in fact, highly logical, but more importantly demons have been on Earth since the beggining days, why not just say it was someone who sold their soul? That's what I think he was dealing with, was a NWO / Illuminati mischeif worker.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Its a 'Black Cubelike Object' that a certain group has you speak into, our brainwaves run too high or fast for them to process mentally BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

So mengaurd, now you know what types of equipment aliens use? Do you possibly know or can you channel the aliens and please enlighten all of us on how they live and what they eat on a daily basis?

You are the master of all you and everyone else surveys.

Please help us to understand the meaning of it all.

I beg you!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarktheSkepticUK

Could it be possible that hybrids, not very bright, are minions of a race that has been here a very long time? With lizard hearts and no compassion?

I say that is very possible.

Sorry but i havent a clue what you mean. Please do explain, i like to here what people think.

I do consider possiblitys of what some people do say to an extent ,untill it gets to sily in my opinion and the only proof they have is their word.

Well... Hold onto your hat...and read this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

After reading all, with all the other knowledge I have (check out www.abovetopsecret.com... for some of what my knowledge is) I am seeing things fall into place I never thought I would understand the "why" of...

Your experience may vary.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
When the details started getting greater with each post he made I started to grow even more convinced that this was a hoax.

WTF??? Dude, the OP comes on and quickly types in his story - a very brief overview. He is asked questions, and answers them.

And only because he is clarifying (quite consistently, I might add), YOU think his story is a HOAX?

I roll my eyes.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealYoda7
I'd suggest it was a humanoid demon. That's the highest possibility. Just understand that the illuminati, New World Order, it's all in shambles, and demons run the Bildenberg bullock, D e m o n s. Literally. Also keep in mind humans have had craft since the VRIL.

Or lizard-like aliens that want to be perceived as demons...? [shrug]

I mean, it is possible, n'est pas?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
What if the demons behind the illuminati are in fact these beings demons=reptilians=greys=evil Just different faces of evil, and they all represent the same thing.

I had to smile. No "what if" about it.

Even if I did post the same idea as a question above! LOL!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join