It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was Verbally Abused by an Alien

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
this reminds me of something described by Dan Burisch. He described beings that looked more or less human, but were actually mechanical or hybrid human/alien in nature (been a while so i don't remember exactly.) They had awkward mannerisms and generally described them as very creepy. i don't remember the specifics, but here are the videos. he explains other things more in depth so it might be tedious finding the video in which he mentioned it. i found him entertaining but found a lot of it hard to believe. if you're interested:

www.projectcamelot.org...

[edit on 29-4-2008 by an0maly33]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
did a little digging and apparently this isnt the only thread where the majority think that he is mad.

his photo album, notice no bumps on the head in his pic

photobucket page

his photobucket username led me to this fan page for a character in his avatar

Fan Page

which gave me his email which led me to this page where replies to his post included "Told you before I doubted your sanity "

forums.gumtree.com...&highlight=

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Why bother ? What's a picture of a dent is going to prove.

I really dislike rude entities/thought forms. That was a punk move he pulled with the immobilizer. When on earth, earth customs apply. You should have gotten the chance to kick his Andy Warhall looking **s (assuming he had one).

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I wonder what the alien was so angry about! It seems like the accident was his fault, seeing as how he had his rocket-ship parked right in the middle of the road. Seems rather reckless to me, and that this alien doesn't want to take responsibility for himself. And then he has the audacity to insult you. And on top of that, he's a hypocrite...he's learned a lot of human curse-words, so he must indulge in our culture quite a bit.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well Vimes...I hope you're having a decent day at work....first, abusive treatment at the whim of an ugly alien; this after bustin' up your ride....then you went and posted the results here. And now look....more scorn heaped upon your hapless self.

Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed.....

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Interesting, absolutely nuts, but definetley interesting!! lol

For me anyway, the fact that the alien was talking in english really doesn't bother me, as from many, many varying cases, these greys aswell as most other 'aliens' are telepathic, so he's hardly gonna abuse him in a random language now is he?

I see people defending the fact that people are coming and calling the OP all words under the son because of his story. If the OP is lying then he will be punished accordingly, but that fact that not one person out there can actually prove the OP is lying, just makes the fact that YOU are telling HIM he's lying, even more retarded. For those people who find it hard to right something without being offensive "sorry, I just don't believe you, doesn't sound like it would happen" (copy and paste this whenever needed), should make the arguments that do pop up frequently fade away.

Anyway, could happen and it's absolutely hilarious if it did.

One question, did the alien move? not gestures and manarisms, but walk around when shouting at you, or stand in one place?

thanks. EMM

[edit on 29-4-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Honest questions:

What time did it happen?

Where were you when this happened?

What state are you in?

What stood out the most of this encounter?

What caused you to get into an accident?

Were you the only one on the road at that time?

What did the energy given off by this being feel like?

Did the energy feel the same as the beings motive?

What did the being look like?

What color eyes?

What color of skin?

Which road were you on?

How fast were you going?

Are there others that can suBstantiate the claim?

Can you go back to the seen of the incident and find anything unsusual that would help suBstantiate your claim?

[edit on 29-4-2008 by menguard]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vimes

No i didn't have a seizure, no it wasn't a dream, i was on my back from visiting my mom and dad, they stay on the coast, right by the beach... now the road back to where i stay is a large double lane, normally not very busy at night, there is a huuuge open field next to the road, with a large dam where people ski and stuff...now this is when i saw the bright light, at firts i thought it was a car comaning towards me, but that lasted half a second as i realized the light is moving waaay to fast and is much to bright to be a car, and then bam, i hut something and i was out

Almost sounds like an actual accident with an UFO, maybe he was really pissed off because of that? lol.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
i'm saying, why would the alien be speaking in english? it's not like english is the Galactic standard of languages. if the bible/alien believers are right the aliens language would resemble that of hebrew or aramaic if anything.

Well it's not like he met the alien in the middle of the universe? If an alien came to earth, it would probably study many things about it, including language.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by _Phoenix_]

link   
reply to post by Vimes

Hello, interesting story Vimes.

I just have some questions for you if you don't mind me asking.

1.In your opening post you say that you woke up with a headache and a dent in your bumper a few posts down you say that you ran outside to double check what happened and it is at this point that you notice that you have a dent in your bumper. At the bottom of page 2 of this thread you reveal that your spoiler got knocked off also, i am curious as to the reason that you didn't mention the spoiler in your opening or the other post and instead only mentioned the bumper.Could you please clarify why for me?

2. What road in what suburb did this happen? Also you tell us that you noticed the bright lights coming at you and you thought it was another car, I am curious why you didn't try to move out of the way (Since the road was not busy) .

3. What is the speed limit on this road?

4.How fast were you driving ?

5. In your posts you don't tell us that you hit the breaks at all. One would think that if you saw something coming towards you, especially at the speed you say the craft was traveling at. that you would at least put some force on the breaks and/or try to avoid having a collision. If you had time to think "Crap theres a car screaming down the road towards me" and then thought "Thats moving too fast to be a car" then you would have had ample time to pull off the road or get out of the way. Again can you just clarify the details for me?

6.Since you say your going to get a picture of the bumper could you get one of the damaged spoiler along with it ?

7.Are there any mechanical or electrical problems with your car now?

8.What year is your car?

Thats it for now.

Also , are you going for insurance to repair your car? If so wont they find it abit dubious that you failed to report the incident right away? You dont have to say an alien hit you.

Your pretty lucky to be alive from the sounds of it. Two opposing forces colliding into each other at the speed you describe would usually leave a hell of alot more damage then a dent, a broken off spoiler and a headache.

Thanks, and i cant wait to see those pictures get them in here ASAP as im sure i am not the only curious one just hanging to see them .

[edit on 29/4/2008 by Omega85]

link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Please, lets give this idiot story as much attention as possible so we can all look like fools collectively. Lets make sure we do whatever is necessary to perpetuate the stereotype, shall we?

Please, stop this nonsense.

I was reading along, trying not to make comments because I could see the thread was long, but I'm going to make my assessment of the OP based on what it says, how it is said, and consistency.

And here is what I come up with:

This is a true story. Vimes did experience this. We may not have enough data to determine whether this was "a dream" somehow or a "real" experience, but based on information I have (which many here, in my opinion, foolishly refuse to believe) I will give the probabilities that this was a "real" experience at 95%.

So don't be so hasty in proclaiming this "nonsense."

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If something was hit at speed, or at least enough to damage the car, I would suspect you have some bruises. No mention of air bag deployment but then the car may not be equipped with them.

I am a bit surprised some one who is interested enough in this subject and participates here did not do more to investigate and document the incident. It could prove to be a break through in the field. Maybe I am a bit more curious or would be more concerned about a wreck then the average person.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Man...you seriously don't understand. For starters these beings aren't even aliens and most look at us as occupants of Earth not its owners. We are occupants for a reason and it is temporary. A lot of the assumptions about these "visitors" are going to be dashed to pieces once some of you start to understand how complex and somewhat disturbing the truth is. I fear though by that time the "war" that the alleged being mentioned will have already begun.

This will be our LAST war and it too is planned.

Most of you honestly have a very naive view of these beings that will do you more harm than good and you should not discount the stories told by those that claim to have had an experience simply because it doesn't fit your narrow view. This view needs to seriously change.

You can start by forgetting everything you think you know.

This tells me you are awake. And I agree with you. The bulk of the people here are so certain they have the Universe all figured out and are comfortable in the box They gave us to live in.

We watch as lizard-hearted men sell us down the river, wondering where the compassion and human caring is, blaming it on money, but the fact is, there is no human compassion to be expressed.

Well. I will do what I can, having awakened. I am sure all of us who are awake will. Hopefully many of us will awaken before the war. We have a birthright, we compassionate and passionate humans, and They know it.

But as long as we are asleep, we will not claim it (though I have). And so they keep us asleep.

And of course, as you said, the war is planned.

[edit on 4/29/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
If an alien came to earth, it would probably study many things about it, including language.

You're absolutely right.....so why is it, when an "alien" decides to come on ATS and post warnings and lessons to us lowly humans....they seem to have such a miserable grasp of grammar and syntax?

Not that this is the case here....just as a side note.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
On a serious note.
An alien craft flew(from light knows where) to earth, avoids radar detection, and all other human witnesses( as i couldn't find any reports on MSM....well ok no surprise).....but crashes into a car. Ok, so they've managed to avoid contact with the general population....but feel the need to abuse a human involved in the crash that their superior space craft and technology could'nt avoid. Now the OP claims he saw the light comming towards him, realised it was moving to fast to be a car......bam....but it only dents the front bumper bar, cracks the spoiler and leaves a few black marks. Geez, why does'nt anbody believe him.

The craft was here on Earth to begin with... The road was lightly traveled at that time. Superhuman they are not, and it might be noted that the lizard-hearted are not extremely bright.

If you have the correct information, understanding the event becomes easier. But only if you accept the information in the first place - which I suspect you are not going to do.

[shrug] Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
You're absolutely right.....so why is it, when an "alien" decides to come on ATS and post warnings and lessons to us lowly humans....they seem to have such a miserable grasp of grammar and syntax?

Gotta wonder. The message from the ETs delivered in the ETs on Facebook thread comes to mind. Seems they only study teenage slang.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by MrPenny

Gotta wonder. The message from the ETs delivered in the ETs on Facebook thread comes to mind. Seems they only study teenage slang.

Maybe they are only good at building spaceships, maybe just maybe they are not as clever as we think haha, maybe all they are good at is building spaceships. lol

Taking this into consideration, it's possible that's why we haven't seen proof yet, they are so busy trying to tell us they exist through internet forums and by abducting random people, they still havent figured out a better way to prove they exist to us. But on the plus side, they have built a better spaceship in the past century while trying to show us they exist thou.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Consider yourself lucky! He could have brought a lawsuit, filed an insurance claim (your premiums would go 'out of this world'), made you pay his chiropractor bills... I'm telling you, you got off easy.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
...Taking this into consideration, it's possible that's why we haven't seen proof yet, they are so busy trying to tell us they exist through internet forums and by abducting random people, they still havent figured out a better way to prove they exist to us...

That point is as valid as any. But I add that if they wanted to tell us they exist they could easily land the ships or fly groups of ships around in daylight for all to see. Why not give some tours, without the abduction / experiments in the middle of the night.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I was being sarcastic. You know some people claming to be aliens on forums, I found it amusing.

If aliens wanted to prove they exist, there obviously would be easier ways. So it's quite obvious that if there are any aliens out there, they do NOT want us to know about them YET anyway.

You are right, they could just fly their spaceships in a crowded area like London and show themselves it would be more proof than some guy on the internet claiming to be an alien. Why would an alien do that when there are more obvious and better ways like going to London.

alien(human) posts video on youtube! haha
youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join