It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was Verbally Abused by an Alien

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
No disrespect but "An alien verbally abused me"?

It has gotten 34 responses in less than 24 hrs

Come on folks

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by fastwalker23
No disrespect but "An alien verbally abused me"?

It has gotten 34 responses in less than 24 hrs

Come on folks

I know, this is bettter then the comedy channel, mainly becuase its interactive and the topic is totally new and improvised material. Well, in my quiet opinion.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
As always ATS encourages discussion, however please stay on topic and remember to "play the ball" not the "player", oh yeah and we must continue this discussion in a civil manner.

Remember the golden rule...

Thanks, have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Lee is right ! More than once have i refrained from giving detail's on certain personal experiances of my own.

The reason you ask ?

Cos it's not worth the effort only to be ripped to shread's. More so when it's a personal experiance.

If this guy is telling the truth or not who care's ? But show him and everyone else who post's there personal stories a little respect.

Otherwise these personal stories that make this site worth while will simply dry up.

Take care.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
For a forum that's supposed to be full of open-minded and enlightened individuals, I find the level of hostility and ridicule in this thread astonishing!

The OP related something that happened to him. It may be true, it may be a perceived truth, or it may be a lie. The fact is we'll never know, but at least there's the possibility that someone who experienced something extraordinary felt able to share it in this forum. I doubt however, judging by the reception he got, that many others are going to be inclined to do the same. I know I wouldn't!

Shame on those here who behave like close-minded, follow-the-crowd, harpies. It's the sort of attitude you expect in the MSM, not ATS. Very sad.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
If this guy is telling the truth or not who care's ?

Well if it is the truth then it points to a new aspect in contacts. So much for the nice or experimenting/sampling only aliens. Project Blue Beam ramps up?

If it is a lie, the negative posts are really no different from the post itself.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Assuming this guy is being truthful which is up in the air; it sounds a lot more like a Biblical encounter as one other poster mentioned.

Sulfur smell, humanoid looking, speaking an earth language, spitting, profanity, commenting about the coming war/end times. This is more in line with a representative of hell.

Anyway, I'm not really convinced that it even happened but I'll let out some rope.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Man, I've made up some pretty good doozies in the past....trying to cover for one of my "uh ohs"....but this is sheer genius.

*Really honey....that's not stripper glitter on my pants....it's stardust the alien sprinkled on me*.

I think you had a minor accident, knocked yourself loopy, and had a very interesting dream while in la-la land.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I say you should have stood up to the alien road bully....

They do not know to keep off the roads even with their greater intelligence and their advanced super fast/manuverable space craft?

Did they park their space craft on the road or did they think they had the right of way while using our road system?

I don't think the fault is yours... I think you may have just encountered an alien road bully.

Stupid alien might actually crash his craft into one of our aero planes evenually... and then put the blame on our aircraft even though it would properably be so much easier for their craft to avoid a collision with one of our more primitive lower speed, less maneuverable civillian or transport aircrafts. (not the military figter jets....)

Unless it was driving a slow moving cargo carry craft, which I doubt it.

At least, we have learnt one thing, there are aliens with attitude problems as bad as or even worst then ours...

The Universal truth is, there will always be a few extra dumb ones no matter how advanced or intelligent the majority of the species or civilzation is....

(no sarcasm intented)

[edit on 29-4-2008 by ixiy]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Doesn't matter who believes what or who says what to me on here, i really am not concerned about what some dude behind a keyboard thinks of me...

Fact remains,,,,as funny as it sounds, i crashed into a damned space ship and got verbally abused by the driver of the craft...yes it sounds nuts, but thats what happened!!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dagar
For a forum that's supposed to be full of open-minded and enlightened individuals, I find the level of hostility and ridicule in this thread astonishing!

So your not astonished by the OP claim, just the reaction. You don't react to the OP not supplying any proof( even when a request for a pic of the damage to the car gets blown of with a lame explanation of spoiler damage and black marks) yet rush to his defence.

The OP related something that happened to him. It may be true, it may be a perceived truth, or it may be a lie. The fact is we'll never know, but at least there's the possibility that someone who experienced something extraordinary felt able to share it in this forum. I doubt however, judging by the reception he got, that many others are going to be inclined to do the same. I know I wouldn't!

Yep, we see evidence of that don't we, people are just too scared to come on ATS and relate there experiences, predictions, theories, religious beliefs etc (4 million of these).

Shame on those here who behave like close-minded, follow-the-crowd, harpies. It's the sort of attitude you expect in the MSM, not ATS. Very sad.

So its ok for you to be hostile to other posts, and ridicule others as close-minded followers for ridiculing(i would say calling it for what it is) someone else. Perhaps the very nature of this thread invites ridicule when held along side other threads of a similar topic that display a far greater integrity(perhaps honesty) ATS users deserve. If ATS is just a stomping ground for the ridiculous and frivilous ramblings then replies of that nature should be unsurprising and expected, and so you should defend those posts aswell. Otherwise you can just keep harping on about being openminded and independant about following the crowd of experiences( its alien, i just know it) threads that we constantly see here. now thats sad.
I could argue that it is threads like this that keep people away from revealing there own personal experiences. Mainly for fear of having a vivid and coherent explanation not given the brevity it deserves due to accounts like this.......the regularity of these accounts dilutes the extraordinary, pollutes the environment it which we look at them and breeds intolerence, frustration and resentment in those that are truely seeking a forum to share, discuss and learn.
I call alot of the responses to this thread as a weeding out under the tree of knowledge......BTW. You need a sense of humour, i did'nt see a Therapy sign when i entered this site, did you.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Hey, i said i'd get a pic of the damage asap, i am at work now and didnt think about taking photo's this morning, was still a bit stunned....

I drive a silver opel corsa, i'll take pics of the damage that was done to the front left bumper so you all can see...sheesh!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
For what it's worth Vimes. I could no more discount your biffing into an xlvenus explorer than I could seeing a shadow critter at my back door in sound mind and body. At least he only yelled at you and didn't vaporize you.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Are you sure you weren't just reading "Life, the Universe and Everything" and had just passed the part where Arthur gets called a jerk by an immortal alien who's hell bent on verbally abusing everybody in the history and future of the universe... alphabetically?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
more than 6 billion people on this massive planet, weird things happen people, like it or not!!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Vimes your right, it doesn't matter at all who believes you or not. It's what you believe. I know if I told a thing or two of what I have experienced, I would get similar responses. Sorry about the bumper joke.

So on that note I want to remind you guys we don't post about members. We post about what members post.

And as always Civility and Decorum are Required

[edit on 29/4/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I would have gotten his personal info and insurance provider so that we could handle the payment of the damages and figure out who's in fault. I mean if we was parked at a red light, and you hit him you would be in fault. He was probably mad that you hit him and started cursing at you or damaging he new paint job that he just had sprayed on his ship.

no but on a serious note, i would like to see that picture, cool story nonetheless

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I can understand the situation with your need to be at work.

It is a shame you didn't have the day off so that you could have investigated the 'crash site' in the morning. Evidence, if there, will most likely be fading away due to traffic, etc. Maybe a revisit would have brought back more memories.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
On a serious note.
An alien craft flew(from light knows where) to earth, avoids radar detection, and all other human witnesses( as i couldn't find any reports on MSM....well ok no surprise).....but crashes into a car. Ok, so they've managed to avoid contact with the general population....but feel the need to abuse a human involved in the crash that their superior space craft and technology could'nt avoid. Now the OP claims he saw the light comming towards him, realised it was moving to fast to be a car......bam....but it only dents the front bumper bar, cracks the spoiler and leaves a few black marks. Geez, why does'nt anbody believe him.
You damn ignorant fools...all of you....damn you all for using common sense. Wow cool, here come that self rightous lot to defend the OP by argueing over what people post. phew....at least the OP gets the points while people argue with each other......just like the OP was saying on the topic of one of his other threads that he started. how surprising.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
thats right.......god i love the profile link on posts. feel free to click mine and ridicule my threads, thats is what they are therefore...hehe. please.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vimes
reply to post by atlasastro

Hey, i said i'd get a pic of the damage asap, i am at work now and didnt think about taking photo's this morning, was still a bit stunned....

I drive a silver opel corsa, i'll take pics of the damage that was done to the front left bumper so you all can see...sheesh!

How about you tell me the location of the accident, the time, the road. take a sample of the material on the bumper bar. I have very close friends that works for a Melbourne university. I am sure they will help look into this more.....you don't have to give me any personal details. I'll U2U the details of the Uni, you can courier the sample to the campus( if you live in melbourne metropolitan area this won't cost much and as i am sure its in your best interest so this cost would be insignificant), along with any relevant material,photos of car, your body if it has been marked, perhaps by the seatbelt as a result of the crash or the airbag...did it activate?, or anything else you find or think might be related.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join