It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was Verbally Abused by an Alien

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vimes
I am glad my misery and misfortune entertains you so johnny...

what more can i say, this is what happened...

What can I say?

This is the Aliens and UFO forum of ATS.

A place where your Alien and UFO accounts are condescendingly mocked and decried once posted.

Why is this forum even here, if everyone is ripped to shreds for what they claim is an experience?

If the general consensus of the ATS site owners and members is that there is no such thing as aliens or the UFO's they may pilot (which seems to be the case) then remove the forum all together because reading the reactions to the claims really leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

I had originally written something regarding your claim OP, but I won't waste my time posting it here and will send it to you via U2U instead.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Thanks for the U2U, will respond when i get a second...

Some of the other questions...

No i didn't have a seizure, no it wasn't a dream, i was on my back from visiting my mom and dad, they stay on the coast, right by the beach... now the road back to where i stay is a large double lane, normally not very busy at night, there is a huuuge open field next to the road, with a large dam where people ski and stuff...now this is when i saw the bright light, at firts i thought it was a car comaning towards me, but that lasted half a second as i realized the light is moving waaay to fast and is much to bright to be a car, and then bam, i hut something and i was out

I just remember waking up in that room, and this dude started going off at me the second i opened my eyes, there was no one else i could see, just him.. i know it was no dream, i remember the smell, there was a strong sulphur like smell, and what do u call that stuff u clean toilets with, real strong disinfectant, had a horrible smell like that too

anyway, beyond the rage and screaming, he did telll me, and this i remember very well...."i cant wait for the war to start" it is about time we wipe you useless fcks off our planet once and for all" you filthy sh*t...

ha, yeah thats what he said man, then, i wake up in my freakin bed, feeling all akward like somethings missin, splitting headache and then everything rushes back to me, i jump up and i go check my car, and yeah, i did hit something...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Vimes,
I find your experience intriguing, because it reminded me of an account by one of the Rendelsham Forest witnesses. I don't remember the specifics of the account, only that this soldier was verbally and physically accosted by someone he assumed was military as well, but may have been alien or black ops.

Your account of paralysis while being lectured is also interesting. What this being told you about the coming war brings Reagan's speeches to the UN on the subject into light.

How you got home is also an enigma.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DamnedDirtyApes

You know i really wish i had some answers, but i don't, at all!!

My head is spinning with thoughts on what happened, and reason is trying to take over, but it's all just too weird...how i got home i don't know, perhaps after he was finished swearing at me, he did something to me and put me back in the car and i drove home, perhaps he did something that made me go onto "auto pilot" in my head ?? who knows

He really didn't say anything specific, a whole lot of profanities, and just telling me he can't wait for the war to start...thats all

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
i'm saying, why would the alien be speaking in english? it's not like english is the Galactic standard of languages. if the bible/alien believers are right the aliens language would resemble that of hebrew or aramaic if anything.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

Allright...let's say it wasn't an alien...

I mean bright lights moving fast, all that, kinda makes one jump to alien...

So the dude spoke to me in english, with a kind of an american accent, right,,,his eyes are pitch black, he has no ears, very pasty white skin, an dhis hair is transparant....what other being or entity are we talking about here then ?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Please, lets give this idiot story as much attention as possible so we can all look like fools collectively. Lets make sure we do whatever is necessary to perpetuate the stereotype, shall we?

Sorry, but the OP's "story" smacks of the usual made up stuff , regurgitated from a life time of watching sci-fi flicks and being an outcast. If you continue to support NONSENSE like this (by paying attention to it), you guys will NEVER get to the bottom of anything. If you don't understand what I just said, your a part of the problem. Sit down, shut up and let those of us with common sense, logic and reason propel this subject into an arena where your ideas will be investigated and looked at through the unflinching eye of the mainstream media. Unfortunately, idiocy like this needs to stop before this subject is worthy of such attention.

Again, sad, just sad. Obvious tripe like this guy's post should be moved to some other forum and not ruin this forum. I mean, can you imagine being just slightly curious about UFOs, see a small segment on the news (where they end the segment with a joke about ufo "nuts") and then google yourself to this place. You think for a moment that you found a neat outlet, then stumble upon idiot threads like this (and many others) You immediately laugh, then leave. The stereotype of the nutjob ufo fool has been perpetuated in your mind, and the laughing newscaster that caused you to even look further into the subject has been vindicated.

Please, stop this nonsense.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

sniff sniff i smell jealousy, your just jealous cause nuthin weirds ever happened to you, well, to each his own, i was the same, untill it happened to me...

i dont care who on here believes me or not, i had an experience and a story to tell, believe it, dont believe it, diss me or whatever..

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

A surreal incident for sure. I'd like to know how this incident is interrelated to other coming events like 2012, or if there are others who have experienced similar incidents. Just think, you may have gotten the verbal eviction notice from the landlord.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I just wonder if there were any sightings in your area around the time this happened to you.

Have you watched the local news yet today?

Who knows, maybe somebody else saw something unusual!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Vimes

Wow, what a break through, the first recorded incident....of...UFO rage. Was he insured, who was at fault, did you see any flashing bright lights before the accident, if not, its proof they did'nt have their indicators on. How do you test ET for DUI. Well, atleast its comforting to know aliens blow of a bit of steam after a saucer/car prang, their human after all.....um...you know what i mean.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
i'm saying, why would the alien be speaking in english? it's not like english is the Galactic standard of languages. if the bible/alien believers are right the aliens language would resemble that of hebrew or aramaic if anything.

Why wouldn't they?

You seem to be working off the belief that the "aliens" just got here or are returning from a long hiatus. Do you know how long they have been around? Do you know how long we have been observed/molded?

If a human can speak up to eight languages, you think that a being from an older and more advanced species would have trouble with just one? You are subjecting them to the limitations of humanity. Or at least the perceived ones.

I'm not going into my own experience but from what I've seen verbal language is not only a simple task easily performed in various dialects it is irrelevant to the true communications that express a barrage of feeling and scenarios from just a single word.

I personally have heard beings go from "clicks" to English to a variety of other forms of foreign language I didn't understand but some sounded Spanish and Japanese. If you constantly (and historically) had to work with (or on) various Humans wouldn't speaking their language be a prerequisite?

Man...you seriously don't understand. For starters these beings aren't even aliens and most look at us as occupants of Earth not its owners. We are occupants for a reason and it is temporary. A lot of the assumptions about these "visitors" are going to be dashed to pieces once some of you start to understand how complex and somewhat disturbing the truth is. I fear though by that time the "war" that the alleged being mentioned will have already begun.

This will be our LAST war and it too is planned.

Most of you honestly have a very naive view of these beings that will do you more harm than good and you should not discount the stories told by those that claim to have had an experience simply because it doesn't fit your narrow view. This view needs to seriously change.

You can start by forgetting everything you think you know.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
sounds like the experience was demonic related. "smelled like sulfur", "sensed hatred", "wanted war", "verbal abuse". Also sounds like a hybrid/Nefphillim.

can you identify what you stuck exactly? look at the dent, what could of caused that damage?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If this event was real then there are a couple of things which can be considered:

Concussion or Event

Let’s discuss the concussion item first

The brain is the single most remarkable item that we know of in the world/galaxy/universe. No scientist knows exactly how it works. A large amount of damage and sometimes it still works. A small amount of damage and the whole thing shuts down. A bump on the head can affect memory. Possibility then that whatever you hit the previous night, made you bang your head, affecting memory, you drove home, went to bed and dreamt the alien episode. Why not? You spend a lot of time on here, so there will be some degree of influence. The headache from the bang and resulting concussion

Event 1
You p*ssed off the alien by crashing into his ship. Damn right he’s upset too! Being the nice alien he is and knowing about the upcoming war and eradication of human kind, he’ll buy his time and crap on your house from a high orbit

Event 2
It’s a government hoax. The alien was the USAF or another body perhaps attempting an abduction scenario and the person in question whose in charge of the‘UFO’ you’ve just smacked into is now going to get posted into some god forsaken place. In which case it was the soldier dressed in his alien get up that was shouting at you. They got you home and hoped you wouldnt remember too much of the previous night engagment

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
Man i would love for an alien to cuss me out.I would tear shreds out of it and if it dented my car there would certainly be hell to pay.Id start an intergalatic war over that.

lol yeah, though how long before he would break out the "yo momma" jokes?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
yeah man, i mean i never bothered with aliens and other crap like that, and the whole 2012 nibiru thing, but what happened last night changed my whole view of that, i think they are here, with us, all around us, sizing things up, and getting ready..

well i think a war is coming, cause, well, thats what i was told...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by calibanvov

can you identify what you stuck exactly? look at the dent, what could of caused that damage?

This is a good point. There might be something stuck in the dent. Paint, tissue, hair?

I hit a deer once, and there was all sorts of stuff stuck on the bumper of the car, plus underneath it.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Any luck with those pictures of the dent in your bumper?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
PHONE CALL TO AN INSURANCE AGENCY, TRUE STORY

OP: ah, high, listen, um last night i had an accident.
AGENCY:Hi sir, you had an accident?
OP: yeah, thats correct,last night.
AGENCY: Ok sir, so are, where you at fault.
OP: well no, i mean i just saw flashing lights an then pow, and then this alien starts cussing me out real bad, in english but it may have been in hebrew..
AGENCY: ...sorry sir, did you say you hit an alien, and then he swore at you?
OP: uhuh, thats correct an alien.
AGENCY: An alien sir?
OP: yes(exasperated)
AGENCY: Where you driving near the mexican border sir, is that where you hit the Alien?
OP:No, i mean a friggin space alien, he was like a human but he had black eyes and stringy see through hair, and pale skin.
AGENCY: Sir, (slight pause) you've just described Philip Seymour Hoffman, he's not mexican, he's an american, he's a legal, so you hit him and he got mad....thats understandable, but was he at fault in the accident.
OP: Are you istening to me, is this the auto insurance dept.
AGENCY:Yes sir, this is Auto, maybe you need medical....i'll put you through.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have a front spoiler on my bumper, now that was knocked off completely and it is all cracked up, there are just a bunch of scrapes and black marks all over it, really nothing else i can see on there

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join