It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was Verbally Abused by an Alien

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

I will even take this a step further if you do post the pics I'll offer you the chance to come on our show the ATSMIX and verbally recant your tale ...

[edit on 5/2/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

So if he shows pics you will let him go on a show to "recant" his tale?

recant |riˈkant|
verb [ intrans. ]
say that one no longer holds an opinion or belief, esp. one considered heretical :

- (apple dictionary app)

Peace

dAlen

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MarktheSkepticUK

Your still thinking like an average human.... Do you realize that there is evidence of "them" being here thousands of years? Do you also realize that traveling vasts distances between star systems is easy? by triangulating 3 gravity waveguides to the target they can compress space and time.. And not have to move one inch to get to thousands of light years away... Stop thinking like an average humanoid.. if we were in the 1900s you would probaly be saying its impossible to go to the Moon! its so far! The reality is they do feed on our emotions.. Just do some research. and stop thinking 2 dimensional.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Even if they did have to travel... it would be no big feat, But they are here, and have been here for a long time.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This Thread has gone on for too long!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
Do you also realize that traveling vasts distances between star systems is easy? by triangulating 3 gravity waveguides to the target they can compress space and time.. And not have to move one inch to get to thousands of light years away...

If you think it's "easy".....you should be able to prove it.

The previous sentence is just rhetoric...'cause I know you can't. I'm also pretty sure you know it's science fiction, mumbo jumbo, psuedo-scientific crap.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by MarktheSkepticUK

Your still thinking like an average human.... Do you realize that there is evidence of "them" being here thousands of years? Do you also realize that traveling vasts distances between star systems is easy? by triangulating 3 gravity waveguides to the target they can compress space and time.. And not have to move one inch to get to thousands of light years away...

Though your comment has a lot of merit, you have to consider that there is substantial evidence that there are no other Type II or Type III civilizations in our Galaxy.

So while the 'method' you propose is probably valid, 'getting there' is the major problem.

There might be millions of sentient civilizations in our Galaxy. But becoming 'space-faring' is a very steep curve.

Think of the 'space-faring' version of the Drake Equation.

Among the terms are probably things like not having too big a home planet (gravity is too high to escape), having metals in the crust, i.e. close enough to the surface to mine, not being too large a being (again gravity and energy).

It might also include having a large moon, having geothermal energy and having an active process on the home planet to support renewal (plate tectonics and deep ocean currents).

Without those processes, a bio-planet may use up and pollute itself in too short a time to evolve the sentient life.

Finally, you have to take into account Gamma Ray Bursts and Asteroids.

IOW, if the sentient civilization doesn't prepare for an extinction event then it risks a lot. Thus their main goal will be to colonize at least 2-3 nearby planets before ever venturing far. Even a Type III civilization would be vulnerable to a GRB, so they would have to develop a 'far colony' and both types would have to be able to repro their evolution and development from scratch.

It's not just enough for us to have a colony on Mars. If the Earth is destroyed, that colony will not have our capabilities or resources so they wouldn't get off planet again and thus wouldn't last.

Now, given that this curve is so steep, it makes it unlikely that ET has visited us. It may be that the phenomenon we are experiencing as 'Alien Contact' may be something else and not be based on our same reality or it might have nothing to do with traveling vast distances and propulsion or warping space-time.

Just a thought.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Badge01]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
(Post removed)

• Please Stay On Topic

[edit on 2-5-2008 by chissler]

• posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:44 PM
    link   

I believe you Vimes.

Remember we are considered 'royalty'

They're getting scared

NO FEAR

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:41 PM
    link   
    are there any popular websites with forums where people can discuss this type of thing without neanderthals coming in and thinking that their argument against the phenomenon happening, is somehow valuable to the constructive conversation hoping to be had?

plz tell me.

-

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:29 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Badge01

you are correct becoming space faring is a very steep curve.. But look at us? to be honest with all the genocide, (im not calling it wars anymore) that goes on in this planet, I am truly surprised we havent blown ourselves up.. Yet we have made it to the moon? probes have reached mars, and beyond, as primitive as they may be this is a huge step, Considering how we are on the edge of destryong ourselves, have we not become someowhat space faring? even if we are using essentially explosions to get us into orbit? We curently have the know how, the technology to colonise mars, and the moon rigjht now. If we could do it..why wouldnt other Alien civilizations be capabable? Imagine if we can survive the next 100 years? Don't be ignorent just like the people who beleived the planet was flat, just like the peopel who beleived we would never fly, just like the people who beleived we would never get to the moon. Do not assume anything based on your "current knowledge" As allot of Military technology is Withheld from us... I suggest you look up somthing called element 115 which was discovered a couple of years ago by Russian Scientists...This element and its properties were correctly described in the early 90s by a physcist that reporedly studied an Alien reactor... The amazing thing was that he was right on.. nearly 20 years before the element was discovered "officially" Wake up buddy your world is not what it seems.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:46 PM
    link   
    Oops, duplicate post, ignore.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by Badge01]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 01:30 PM
    link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
    P E O P L E

I'm making this official....

Stay on topic and reply directly about the subject that the original poster has made please.... If you wish to speak about other themes or subjects, please create your own thread and discuss them there.
    Good call, as some people have taken over the thread as their own Lizard men are ruling the world soap box[shrug...you know who you are shrug shrug]

With that said..

VIMES, you said that you would get some photos up ASAP on page one with regards to the accident and the bumper. The membership has been more than patient. Please follow through or U2U me the reason as to why you haven't.

I will even take this a step further if you do post the pics I'll offer you the chance to come on our show the ATSMIX and verbally recant your tale and answer questions directly from our members concerning your claims.

Johnny Anonymous

[edit on 5/2/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

Awesome Idea Mr. Anonymous. I offered Vimes some help in getting sample of the bumper bar analysed as well as any other materials or information relevant looked at by some academic friends within some of Melbourne's(vimes location) Universities. Sadly Vimes has not replied to this offer, but you may have better luck as you have your own radio show and your celebrity will certainly entice Vimes into sharing more of his tale. Good luck, can't wait to hear the show.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:32 PM
    link   
    Did the alien say "stop posting pointless threads on ATS you drunken troublemaker"

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:39 PM
    link   
    sounds to me like you had too many beers and decided to drive home .....

going out on a limb here ..... did you make up this story so that your wife / girlfriend wouldnt be too p***** when you said you crashed the car !

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:29 PM
    link   
    Vimes has not posted on this thread for four days. He did leave the scene of an accident without reporting it to the police - perhaps the Aliens turned him in?

Vimes.. I couldn't help noticing that your'e obviously a fan of Terry Pratchet, HP Lovecraft and possibly Kage Baker too. I wonder if the Alien medic wanted a 'Duel of Fatally Verbal Abuse'? Maybe he didn't like your 'Gate of Yog-Sothoth' tattoo sigil and thought it was an unfair advantage.

Perhaps as you have suggested, it was no 'alien' as such, but a demon finally summoned by your dabblings with the Grimoire. Of course Lovecraft would say that Demons are Aliens.

Unfortunately, it appears that you desperately needed something like this to happen. Maybe you're prepared to convince others that it did, so you can discuss the subject and make it that little bit more real - and possibly even make Sydney people jealous?

If this is not the case, then please accept my sincerest apology for the disgraceful remarks above and produce the easily accessible photographic fender bender evidence that has been requested. At which point I am sure you will immediately reinforce support in your search for answers.

[edit on 4/5/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:56 PM
    link   
    Anybody want some?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:23 AM
    link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join