It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was Verbally Abused by an Alien

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vimes
reply to post by lee anoma

Thanks for the U2U, will respond when i get a second...

Some of the other questions...

No i didn't have a seizure, no it wasn't a dream, i was on my back from visiting my mom and dad, they stay on the coast, right by the beach... now the road back to where i stay is a large double lane, normally not very busy at night, there is a huuuge open field next to the road, with a large dam where people ski and stuff...now this is when i saw the bright light, at firts i thought it was a car comaning towards me, but that lasted half a second as i realized the light is moving waaay to fast and is much to bright to be a car, and then bam, i hut something and i was out

I just remember waking up in that room, and this dude started going off at me the second i opened my eyes, there was no one else i could see, just him.. i know it was no dream, i remember the smell, there was a strong sulphur like smell, and what do u call that stuff u clean toilets with, real strong disinfectant, had a horrible smell like that too

anyway, beyond the rage and screaming, he did telll me, and this i remember very well...."i cant wait for the war to start" it is about time we wipe you useless fcks off our planet once and for all" you filthy sh*t...

ha, yeah thats what he said man, then, i wake up in my freakin bed, feeling all akward like somethings missin, splitting headache and then everything rushes back to me, i jump up and i go check my car, and yeah, i did hit something...

Very interesting. Could it be that let's say this is a "staged" event?
When you say this happened to you I believe you, but the "wiping you out" part seems so awkward. Picking a verbal fight with a human, telling him he is a rodent to be killed? It seems superfluous. When I would be an alien whith superior knowledge and power, would I lower myself into a frustrated routine of verbally telling the rodent that I hate him??

Waiting for the war to begin? They could have done it for ages. Why wait?

So believing your story I must conclude that you felt prey to some sort of staged encounter with the goal to scare you and spread the FEAR to the rest of the rodents. Who staged it is a puzzle. Let's keep an eye open for more of these stories. If is is about spreading fear, then there will be more encounters like this.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pjotr

You never know. This alien shows a lot of human like qualities. He is probably bringing himself up to vimes level. We can safely conclude this is not one of your tipical aliens.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by elevatedone]

[edit on 1-5-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
so an alien travelled unknown billions of light years just to insult you and spill their plans on wiping out humanity ??

really ?

boy is he ever a security risk to his kind. my guess is that his kind's "MIB" are "liquidating" him as we speak.....and you'll be next.

sigh.....

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

What do you know about it ?

Where you there my my good man ?

Funny thing about the internet is a lot of peaple keep there names the same in various forum's and nook's and cranny's.

And also there personality remain's the same you are a prime example of this.

Take a step back and realise this is the guy's story that's it.

Your statement puzzle's me you crucify what this guy say's on this forum yet a long long time ago in a far off place you were begging to be abducted.

Maybe you really need to grasp the fact that the world is a big place and lot's of strange thing's happen.

Maybe it's down to the fact that nothing has ever happend to you ?

Maybe that is why you seem so obnoxious to the casual reader like myself.

Just be aware there is alway's someone that remember's where you have been and what you have said and done on the net.

Take care.

Regard's
Lee

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
sure I said way back I wanted to be abducted.....still do.

But deep down I am a skeptic.....am I to believe every story that comes down the pike ??

I think not.

So I am skeptical.......with all the frauds out there I should be.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Alpha Grey]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Was he carrying a clipboard? did he call you a "kneebiter"?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pjotr
Very interesting. Could it be that let's say this is a "staged" event?
When you say this happened to you I believe you, but the "wiping you out" part seems so awkward. Picking a verbal fight with a human, telling him he is a rodent to be killed? It seems superfluous. When I would be an alien whith superior knowledge and power, would I lower myself into a frustrated routine of verbally telling the rodent that I hate him??

First off, these aliens/hybrids are not that bright or advanced. The being probably thought Vimes would not remember and was letting loose, feeding off fear.

Waiting for the war to begin? They could have done it for ages. Why wait?

There is a lot of jockeying for power amongst many. Preparations are being made by some, and counterprep by others. It's not as disparate in power as you seem to believe. But the war is in the works regardless.

So believing your story I must conclude that you felt prey to some sort of staged encounter with the goal to scare you and spread the FEAR to the rest of the rodents. Who staged it is a puzzle. Let's keep an eye open for more of these stories. If is is about spreading fear, then there will be more encounters like this.

Or if the memory of the OP was miscalculated, this may be an isolated event.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
so an alien travelled unknown billions of light years just to insult you and spill their plans on wiping out humanity ??

I've covered that. They are here, have been here for aeons. The craft are here, the beings are here. There are hybrids, and any number of involved races. So, no. The alien did NOT travel unknown billions of light years.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

Nice detective work. Pretty good circumstantial evidence that the OP is making this up, I think. One guy calls him militaristic, doubting his sanity, that tattoo (if it's really his), him wanting to join the army.
My opinion is I think he is looking for attention. And it worked because he is getting it.
But then again, if I am going to make up some weird experience happening to me, why not do a better job of it?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I don't quite believe in this. And if it would be true, man that kind of thing would scare the crap out of me, black eyed dude from nowhere would start to yell at me. Though i think it would at least yell back, or not

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I've covered that. They are here, have been here for aeons. The craft are here, the beings are here. There are hybrids, and any number of involved races. So, no. The alien did NOT travel unknown billions of light years.

Though these posts are in Skunkworks, I'd like to see your proof of these wild assertions, including the one where you claim to be able to 'see' into different dimensions.

If not, then I'm calling hoax to your statements.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Though these posts are in Skunkworks, I'd like to see your proof of these wild assertions, including the one where you claim to be able to 'see' into different dimensions.

If not, then I'm calling hoax to your statements.

It's well within what little right you have left in this Universe to do so. [shrug]

I offer the Terra Papers and call rectal orifice on anyone who comes back calling hoax still who has not thoroughly read the documents. Once having read ALL that is offered (took me about 3 hours to read), you are welcome to come unleash holy hoaxster hell on me. But I'm gonna tell you, it won't matter to me what box you're in when you finish.

(Thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Papers here: www.freedomdomain.com... )

The only proof I can offer on my skills is my ability to detect people who are out to assassinate character. But you'd have to comb though 35 pages of a thread to see that.

Take it into your box...or leave it here outside. Again, it doesn't matter to me.

In fact, I have enough points. I can buy a HOAXSTER sign!

On second thought. I'm savin' up fer sumpin' BIG!

[sigh]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Hi Amaterasu,

Thanks for the link. I'm familiar with Robert Morning Sky.

I look forward to reading through these. Thanks for responding to my reply, which was more of a challenge to you to tell us more than a blanket disbelief in what you are saying.

Hope you take it in the way it was intended.

[edit on 1-5-2008 by Badge01]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
P E O P L E

I'm making this official....

Stay on topic and reply directly about the subject that the original poster has made please.... If you wish to speak about other themes or subjects, please create your own thread and discuss them there.

With that said..

VIMES, you said that you would get some photos up ASAP on page one with regards to the accident and the bumper. The membership has been more than patient. Please follow through or U2U me the reason as to why you haven't.

I will even take this a step further if you do post the pics I'll offer you the chance to come on our show the ATSMIX and verbally recant your tale and answer questions directly from our members concerning your claims.

Johnny Anonymous

[edit on 5/2/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Wow that's a mighty generous offer johnnyanom, considering this is most likely bunk. I mean cmon, the OP hits a alien spaceship, meets and communicates with an alien, gets possibly abducted, loses some time, and gets returned into their beds at home, all in one shot of a story! :shk:

Then after this amazing event, they casually mention the story in a couple of paragraphs on some forum board, they don't take photos, don't report the event to any official sources.. :shk:

Personally I wouldn't give this guy any airtime.

Let's let this thread DIE
It certainly seems the OP has. Most likely found some other fiction to occupy their time with.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by battlestargalactica]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
reply to post by Amaterasu

Hi Amaterasu,

Thanks for the link. I'm familiar with Robert Morning Sky.

I look forward to reading through these. Thanks for responding to my reply, which was more of a challenge to you to tell us more than a blanket disbelief in what you are saying.

Hope you take it in the way it was intended.

And I in turn apologize for my rather combative response. But you have to admit, someone calls "hoax" and... It's difficult not to choose self-righteous anger when you know you speak truth. [grin]

You are most welcome, Badge.

And thank you for clarifying your position. [smile]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Johnny, I apologize for taking this off the topic of the original post.

It just seemed to me the thread was petering out, and we had sort of moved the discussion to that of a methodological and psychological evaluation of how a true experiencer would behave.

I have my doubts that the OP will post any pictures.

(BTW, 'recant' means to retract or withdraw. I think you mean you'd have him on the show to 'recount' his story, though it might be a better show if the OP recanted and described why he, and maybe other posters are motivated to post hoaxes. In fact I'd find a show devoted to your method of looking at a story or event you are researching as a field investigator is analyzed, as you've started to do in your great post about what you'd do if you had a 'close encounter')

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Badge01]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vimes
more than 6 billion people on this massive planet, weird things happen people, like it or not!!

Vimes,
Was his transparent hair ... moving on it's own accord.. if you can remember?

I remember reading an abduction account.. where the subject was on the table ..and the greys had plucked some of her hair out and were looking at it up close.. and "chuckling"...

You may not know this.. but many of our (morgellons sufferers) ..
our hair.. becomes transparent..

not "white" .. but literally.. "clear".. tinted in a more.. yellowish way.. but clear..

and believe me.. I wasn't into any of this type of stuff.. until my ear became massively inflamed.. one summer.. then after the doc gave me an anti-inflammatory the swelling went down.. but then the "crawling" began in every hair follicle part of my face.. then body.. and hair began to change... and "move".. as it does.. on it's own accord.

you have to have this "syndrome" .. or "experiment" or whatever it is.. to understand what i'm talking about... other sufferers know all too well.

hell for all i know.. is morgellons could be a "metamorphosis phase" turning humans into hybrids... //shrug//

thanks for posting.

-

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

musta been some serious sex to wake up with ur head hurting they did u in .lol jk i deff beleave u tho i seen a ship b4 really far away tho true story

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AudioWave
musta been some serious sex to wake up with ur head hurting they did u in .lol jk i deff beleave u tho i seen a ship b4 really far away tho true story

"Must have been some serious sex to wake up with your head hurting; they did you in.
Just kidding. I definitely believe you though. I saw a ship before, really far way though. True story."

*Another quality job by MrPenny's translation service*

Yeah, I'm messing with you. ATS has some standards regarding the usage of "Internet Slang"....you may have missed it. It's just below the "text entry" window when you're composing a post.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join