It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufologists are crazy!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
www.disclose.tv...

this is why people call ufologists crazy.

warning, you might laugh

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I cant believe the aliens didnt show up!

And he especially made cake for them (1:11)

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This was obviously taken by someone who has ongoing psychological issues. No doubt he was hearing voices that only he could register, but as to their provenance...well, we can pretty much guess where they didn't come from.

It's a shame that this kind of individual is touted as a ufologist. He's not. He's ill and should be pitied, helped, but not ridiculed.

Unfortunatley, this kind of errant behaviour is often used ruthlessly, by those who can't, or won't, change embedded paradigms, as a weapon in the denial of real events. That, in my book, is a kind of abuse.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Maybe some are but that's a mighty brush you have there. You could probably just as accurately state that people are crazy.

Which they are.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
comon guys, seriously...

i respect you for responding to this video in a respectful manner but that's not what i had in mind. there's nothing to discuss, this guy's a whack job, and we could all look at him and laugh cause the ridicule he asks for is the ridicule that we get.

i tried to watch the video 5 times already without laughing to no avail, someone going to break my record?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

I'll be honest I got up to the part where he says

I made cake you know!

and had a coughing fit.

The galactic equivelent of opening a tin of cat food, going to the back door and shouting "here puss puss puss!"

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Dr greer brings these sorts of things out into the open. Thats who you guys should look at, when talking about these people.

In some ways i am glad about these vids, as it will keep us from knowing the truth and shows, that all of us cannot handle it, no matter what alot say.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

Who said this guy was a Ufoligest ?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Exactly..

A Ufologist is someone who does research into the UFO phenomenon, not someone who points a camera at the sky!!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
did you even watch the video smug?
did anybody actually watch the video?
WATCH IT! this guys hilarious.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Ok, funny, yes...(especially the part about the person being ready to go, having their boots on, but ohhhh, forgot the wings).

But c'mon, posting this on ATS serves no purpose. I think we are all above making fun of someone whos mental capacity is a little lacking.

Then again, maybe there are aliens talking to them and they are more sane than us.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
all work and no fun leads to bitterness, i think this thread is great, and this video should be constantly streaming on the homepage.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I think those electrical wirings nearby may have contributed to his altered perception of his surroundings.

[edit on 2008-5-01 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
comon guys, seriously...

i respect you for responding to this video in a respectful manner but that's not what i had in mind. there's nothing to discuss, this guy's a whack job, and we could all look at him and laugh cause the ridicule he asks for is the ridicule that we get.

i tried to watch the video 5 times already without laughing to no avail, someone going to break my record?

So, what's the point in posting this video? To show how videos like this are bad for the credibility of Ufology?
How bout not posting it here, you're only helping the destruction of credibility of Ufology, by doing so, yourself.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

www.disclose.tv...

this is why people call ufologists crazy.

No, that is not the reason at all, because I see it and find it quite funny, nothing more.

comon guys, seriously...
this guy's a whack job, and we could all look at him and laugh cause the ridicule he asks for is the ridicule that we get.

Why is this guy a whack job, come on, he is just making some fun.
It is the ridicule you make out of it yourself, because the real reason for your thread name is your own thread.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
all work and no fun leads to bitterness, hence why i posted this video.

i didn't think i'd get flamed for it, maybe some borat style high fives and requests like "i like you, will you be my boyfriend".

top topics

join