It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this help space travel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
A drug called Protectan is used on cancer patients. It seems to have a slowing effect or a protection against radiation on the body, would this be what NASA needs in order to send man to Mars and other planets sooner then 2030?www.disc... over8.com/article/New_drug_can_protect_cancer_patients_from_radiation_but_does_it_have_other_applications__0/

www.biospace.com...

These are the only links I could find on the subject.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cnm1976
A drug called Protectan is used on cancer patients. It seems to have a slowing effect or a protection against radiation on the body, would this be what NASA needs in order to send man to Mars and other planets sooner then 2030?www.disc... over8.com/article/New_drug_can_protect_cancer_patients_from_radiation_but_does_it_have_other_applications__0/

www.biospace.com...

These are the only links I could find on the subject.

I find it amazing there are so many things on this planet that comes from plants other animails rock blah blah etc That have an effect on the human body when taken a certian way injected/digested.

Pretty cool just had to pioint out.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I would think it might help a little but cosmic radiation is alot different than the radiation used for cancer treatments...so to tell you the truth I doubt it...but then again I am no scientist

new topics

join