posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:49 PM
I have read a few so-called predictions about a future civil war in America and also World War III. So this is purely speculation and hypothesizing
about possible events that could lead to such wars. I would love to hear what others think.
1. Barack Obama is elected as president of the USA
2. Fundamentalist Christians / white extremist / CIA or whoever assassinate Obama (mainly because he is black)
3. The assassination of Obama sparks a spontaneous race riot in all major cities of the USA.
4. The uprising led by African Americans is soon joined by other marginalized ethnic groups such as Hispanics etc.
5. African Americans / Hispanics in the police and armed forces join their brothers in arms sabotaging military installations etc. from the inside.
6. Americas security forces, infrastructure and local and federal governments are severely weakened.
7. America is now on its knees, so this is when outside countries attack / invade America.
8. America’s allies have had to remain impartial during the civil war, but they now assist in the defense of the USA from foreign attacks and
9. As more countries flock to aid the USA, and more join the attackers, we see the advent of World War III.
I do not think this scenario is so far fetched, but lets hope it never comes to pass. For those that think a single assassination could not spark a
World War, just remember that it was the assignation of Archduke Franz Ferdinand that led to World War I.