It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Destoy's Nist's Estimates of the Damage to the Southside of WTC7!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Here is the video. I thought this video was put together well and presents some interesting arguments.

Please let me know what you think!!

[edit on 28-4-2008 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I tried to watch the whole thing, I really did. But that was the most annoying video I have seen in a very long time. Somebody needs to take that one back to the drawing board and loose the annoying backward voice overs.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

I can understand your criticism. I believe the filmaker was trying to use repetition to bring the point home.

I thought he did a good job of making the point that the damage of falling debris could not possibly have caused the global collapse of WTC7.

And also showing the hotspots towards the end of the video which overlays the hotspots with the failed columns. Raising more suspicion.

Repetition works for me but I can understand why some may find it annoying.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Maybe one of the reasons I liked the video is that I watched with the sound off! Worked for me.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I wanted to see it. Either my spooks are messing around with my machine or there's a rational reason for youtube seemingly loading vids but refusing to go past 1 or 2 seconds into any. All of a sudden. (been particulatrly subversive, sending Monsanto and Codex and other vids out.)

I think my spooks don't like me because I put information together. [pout]

[edit on 4/29/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
At about 1:46 when they start showing the penthouse collapse, a few floors directly beneath it there's a "squib," or whatever people are calling them now, that I never noticed before. I guess that's one good thing about all the repetition, but seriously, whoever made that needs to chill out with the special effects.

Originally posted by SystemiK
that was the most annoying video I have seen in a very long time.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
youtube seemingly loading vids but refusing to go past 1 or 2 seconds into any.

This was happening to me 2 days ago (youtube / liveleak / Gvideo you name it) any vid I tried to watch stopped at exactly 4 sec. A reboot fixed it. You might give that a try.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK

Originally posted by Amaterasu
youtube seemingly loading vids but refusing to go past 1 or 2 seconds into any.

This was happening to me 2 days ago (youtube / liveleak / Gvideo you name it) any vid I tried to watch stopped at exactly 4 sec. A reboot fixed it. You might give that a try.

I did, but I'll try it again. Thanks.

At any rate, it is weird.

top topics

join