It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your take on Verichip? how will it be implemented?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Forget the "fashion statement"...altho it could be required of children to attend school and then home schooling is made illegal. But what will happen is this: The reintroduction of the new and improved Flu Virus (one part 1918 variety, one part avian version and one part "mystery" genetic modification). Then when people start dropping like flies and the government (CDC) announces that they have the "cure" but (just a little formality so the computer records know who has received the vaccination so they dont repeat it if you are unconscious) you have to take the "chip" which will contain all of your personal ID and medical history. As a bonus at no charge (underwritten by the FDA) you will get GPS technology. Yes, Virgina there is a Big Brother and he will be watching. Next they will via your personal ID # tie it into the banking system (but that will wait until the introduction of a new currency and One Federal Bank to control all monetary transactions). "If you dont like it we'll turn off your chip!*"

* ergo, no buying or selling or physical movement out of your zone.

Holy ****.

AC nailed it. This might have been some actual insider knowledge. ATS BRING BACK ANONYMOUS.

Insiders can leak critical info more easily as an anonymous coward.

Man I hope this guy is still posting on this site.

Wow this is some scary stuff.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I hope that the ANON dude is wrong.

I know it seems that he may be right, for we do now have H1N1, a genetic hybrid of 1918 flu.

We also had President Bush read two books on vacation...one was on the history of salt and the other was the about 1918 Flu.

We also have this flu released in Mexico City on the same day that President Obama visited the beautiful historic area where the anthropologist died of flu the day after the visit.

The flu is now spread all around the globe.

If it mutates and we have a large death toll this fall then the vaccination will be on like King Kong.

Nasty future if the ANON guy is correct.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The mark of the beast is the vaccine, people will not be able to do anything unless they accept it.

The beast is the state, all states.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

RIGHT ON!!! Someone started a htread today asking for Anon back and even though I did not go to the thread I was thinking the SAme Thing Yesterday!

I hear ya, and yes we need insider info badly!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Then when it gets really bad, you'll need one to get your benefits, or
your food and gasoline allotments, and so on.

Yes, it was designed for pets, it's just that we are the pets, livestock on the Government farm.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

What is so difficult for people to see that the chip fits the

Biblical Mark of the Beast to a "T?"

The Bible says individuals won't be ABLE to buy or sell without it.

Why the cluelessness about it on the part of so many?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join