It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Message"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I was friends with Alaje on Myspace. We exchanged emails for a coulple of weeks until his account was deleted. During our conversations, I asked to see a space ship. He said that it was out of his control and it depended on me, but that it was possible. The next day I saw a ship. It appeared above my truck when I was driving down Hamilton street in the middle of the day in Huntington Beach. It was a round bright light at first, like a small sun. Then it turned in to a metallic saucer shaped object. Then back in to the bright light. Then it disappeared. Less than 45 seconds. I'd say at about 10,000 feet. There was a comercial airline above it. I immediately went home to email Alaje. When I opened my Myspace email, there was a message from Alaje. It said, "The ship was for you."

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
And you are posting this a YEAR after the last post. . . why?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the message of how he is doing, but this is weird to see this thread pop up again! Hope all is well with you and when did you see this ship? Is it your first time seeing a ship? What feelings accompanied you with the sighting?

Thanx

Love and Light

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I posted my story because it just happened a couple of weeks ago, and this is one of the only threads that I could find about Alaje. His account was erased, along with our conversation that was stored in my account inbox. I want to share my experience with people who are familiar with Alaje and the message. Those of us who understand the situation here on Earth need all the encouragement we can get. Alaje's friends showed me a ship.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
When I realized what I was looking at, I felt joy. I also cried because It confirmed the situation on Earth, and I was sad for my father who died needlessly in a fake war. I was sad for all of the people being murdered by the evil Earth controllers and the military industrial complex and for all of the suffering we have all endured due to the negative presence. Then I remembered that Alaje said that it was coming to an end, and that the light would prevail, and I would have the chance to meet my father.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

Hello,
I saw this thread yesterday, and joined ATS just today.
I want to say thank you Spaxz, for posting Alaje's message.
I listened to his message (there are now up to Part 10) again and again. The information contained is good, corresponding to what I heard and thought would be true. All I feel from his message is sincerity and good feeling. Well I like to think with logic (I worked as an engineer and programmer), but feeling and intuition count for evaluating this type of messages.

And please, Beamish, he didn't say YOU are evil. He said "the evil messages" but I don't even know he meant specifically your message was evil. Also you would need to ignore "the" in this phrase, since he is not a native English speaker.

I understand skepticism.
Hey, no normal person would argue that he is either one of these: a real Pleiadian, or not (perhaps a German person born on Earth).
(1) If he is a real Pleiadian, it's so neat. I love to be in contact with a nice extraterrestrial being.
(2) If he is just an Earth person (probably German), I can still forgive him. I still admire well-done messages that could awake many people who are still sleeping.

Think of this: What is his motivation for putting out those messages? It's not money nor fame, nor ego. He is not charging any money, nor selling CDs nor DVDs. He hasn't written a book, and doesn't even have his own website. If you want to go for a big fame or satisfy your ego, wouldn't you be creating a big website?

And he is not creating a cult. Why? I exchanged several emails, too. Well, his answer is mostly short, and only to the point. Since I told him I liked his messages very much, he could use me as one of supporters if he wanted to start a cult. But he never tried to pull me in nor tie me, nor tried to manipulate me to do something for him.

I am really tempted to ask him how he got here. Also he says (in his videos) he traveled to many places on Earth. I am eager to ask if he traveled on a coach class seat of a primitive Earth aircraft powered by fossil fuel which is not environmentally friendly, or traveled on a nice advanced spacecraft without hustle. But I will hold off those questions. Someday (hopefully soon), all those will be known.

Love, Light, Freedom and Joy to Everyone.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by forSoulEvolution

G'day forSoulEvolution

I don't think your soul will get much evolution, if you listen to that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by forSoulEvolution

…Beamish, he didn't say YOU are evil. He said "the evil messages" but I don't even know he meant specifically your message was evil. Also you would need to ignore "the" in this phrase, since he is not a native English speaker.

Surprised this thread has been resurrected…

forSoulEvolution, can you explain how you have differentiated between what you “think” Alaje meant by using the very specific word “evil”, and what he actually meant? I’d be interested in your take on it and how you came to this conclusion. Oh, and as to Alaje's English; please don't be an apologist for someone who refuses to defend themselves.

This is my take on his phraseology, and it reiterates my previous stance; he used a particular word - evil.

He didn’t use the word misguided, uninformed, incorrect, contrary or imprudent.

He said evil and that is very suggestive. It cannot be mistaken for anything other than something that is malicious or unpleasant. It also, to those whom his message is aimed, deliberately alienates (excuse the unintentional pun) questioning skeptics from unquestioning believers.

You say:

I understand skepticism.

but it seems this Pleiadian does not. I can understand him being concerned about people trying to shoot down his message just for the hell of it, but his objections to legitimate queries shows a worrying lack of appreciation of just what kind of reaction his message would receive in the big, wide world. Surely, as an advanced being, he would have been aware of this and would have balanced and persuasive arguments ready.

But no, he just says that anything contrary to his message is evil.

That, to me, is the uncompromising reaction of a convert to a belief-system, and not of a teacher of a belief-system.

What is his motivation for putting out those messages? It's not money nor fame, nor ego. He is not charging any money, nor selling CDs nor DVDs. He hasn't written a book, and doesn't even have his own website. If you want to go for a big fame or satisfy your ego, wouldn't you be creating a big website?

Website? Try this one:

www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

What you are failing to understand is that a strongly held belief will be promoted by the one who holds that belief purely because he or she feels a deep-seated need to do so. It might not be for profit or marketing. It is, at the end of the day, akin to proselytizing for a religion.

And he is not creating a cult.

No, he is already part of one – or rather – a “role playing” cult:

www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...

Tell me, in all seriousness, that the Ashtar Command aren’t a bunch of wannabe aliens.

I am really tempted to ask him how he got here. Also he says (in his videos) he traveled to many places on Earth. I am eager to ask if he traveled on a coach class seat of a primitive Earth aircraft powered by fossil fuel which is not environmentally friendly, or traveled on a nice advanced spacecraft without hustle.

So you have already made up your mind as to his “alien-ness”. Fine. So have I.

And a question; why dither about asking him questions? You’ve already asked him several and received answers, so why not fire away? If you want to play along with his flights of imagination, I’m sure he will be accommodating.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BreadfanV1.0

Originally posted by cbass
It matters not if he is an alien,angel, being of light, or an escapee from
Sunny Meadows home for the criminally insane. Listen to the content
of his message. If any of you can actually find his overall message
harmful or misleading in anyway consider yourself right on track to being
a dumbed down, lowest common denominator, un-conscious, couch potato,
American Idol wathching, chain smokin, chip eating, backwoods hillbilly, stumpjumpin, Jethro, neanderthol.
Good luck in life.

The content of his message doesn't really matter if he wants us to believe he's an alien and speaks as one and in behalf of "all the others." That would indicate he thinks we're bunch gulible morons and as such is insulting our intelligence.

If he just said "Hi! I'm Manfred Steinberger (or whatever german name) and I want to spread love and peace with you" he would have my support.

But, since that's not the case, I'm just gonna throw couple of ripe ROFLMAOs at him.

alas the typical human mind set of today. i bet your favorite show is American Idol or anything on MTV.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join