It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Message"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrdyn

It showed Added April 16th to me and joined 3 weeks ago. If i'm wrong then sorry for the misunderstanding. How do you check the dates added other than what's showed on the Youtube page in which plays the video?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Ive thought about this video for a minute now. and like the being in the vid explains before i want to critise i should do my research.. but thats already been don, ive been deeply involved in reading as many abduction stories as humanly possible, ive watched tons of film etc.

the being is presenting an approach to positivity by abstaing from anything thats not natural. to be completely sober etc. this makes sence because being on a natural high, like when i was a younger guy was the best feeling in the world, almost moving me to tears..

i want that life back for myself. i want the most healthy and natural life possible for myself.

I'M A HUMAN BECOMING. HELP ME BECOME

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spaxz
reply to post by Myrdyn

It showed Added April 16th to me and joined 3 weeks ago. If i'm wrong then sorry for the misunderstanding. How do you check the dates added other than what's showed on the Youtube page in which plays the video?

Nothing to apologise for.. Easy mistake to make. At the top right of the Youtube site there is a hyperlink to 'Multiversum777' in blue. That will take you here www.youtube.com... where you can see two videos (1 of 2 and 2 of 2). The first one is dated 08:04 and says it was added a week ago (ie April 1st).

By the way, another clue is that the 'atmospheric' background music is rather incongruous to a serious message. Then again, hindsight is a wonderful gift

[edit on 29/4/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
All I'm asking is why is anyone accepting the person in this video to be who they say they are?

I do understand your viewpoints in this matter.

First of all I just wanted to say, thanks for your response and keeping it civil. I will not question your opinion because, that is your right to have. But, I will answer this question for you, and hopefully you will understand my view a little better.

Do I know 100% without a doubt that this individual is indeed from the Pleiades? No I do not, nor is this the important part of the message or is it relevant right now.

If you were to say, if he is not from the Pliades then the whole message must be faulty... Then I would say, it would be unwise to discount the whole message based on this alone.

I say tomato, you say tomat'a, these are all merely opinions.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Do I know that this individual is speaking the truth? Yes..
But why, you may ask, and I'll tell you. Right after this commercial break..

The information is love-based, not fear-based, and I can feel this. That is how I know wether something like this is real to me. As I allways say, go on with your life and question everything.. If you see/hear/read/feel anything that you truly beleive and feel to be untrue or true, then so it shall be. Try to forget about everyone eles view, and focus on yourself through improvment and understanding what you truly beleive to be true(without involving your personal issues, if you can). As a further hint, most people don't even know who they truly are... Many are caught up in what we call "life" money, material items, job, government, personal issues, family issues ect.

The biggest underlying thing, is to be the best you can be and stand up for your truths(by whatever means you feel ok with).. But at the same time respect other's beleives, as it is their free choice. Alas, there is only one rule... Do not take away other people's free choice. Try to do things in a way that you wont regret later, so you can begin to feel good about yourself and love yourself.

This message rings true to my beliefs and understandings that I have had since before I heard any of this(since I can remember)on the interent or anywhere for that matter. Although, these sources did expand upon what I allready knew. Information seems to synchronize with me on my path of life. Actually, alot of things in life seem to be synchronized. I hope this answers your question.

*Edit* tried to make it more readable.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
But along with the peace love message, the guy kept also talking about how we are manipulated by the media and "TV politicians". That usually doesn't show up in new agey stuff. Why the emphasis on that? To make it more believeable for the conspiracy minded or just part of the overall truth of the message? The rest of it was positive and all, but I've run into this kind of thing lately and it's like a wake-up call, but they seem to be preaching to the choir-the people who are asleep would just dismiss it out of hand.

I just find it odd on the one hand pushing peace + love and on the other dropping hints about our being controlled and deceived, to inject fear or insecurity. I think this is true, but, aside from quitting smoking and talking to people about this stuff and being kind and positive, what else are we supposed to be doing??? Is that enough?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

You remind me alot of my youngest brother...You also both share the same trait, you don't want to look at "All" of the stuff presented to you. Whether it is true or not. Ignorance is bliss.

I presume you are not trying to be patronizing in these comments, or that you are inferring I have a juvenile approach to this subject. Believe me, that is a road you don't want to tread.

It sounds like maybe your younger brother may well be reluctant to look at "All" the "stuff" you have obviously presented because he has already made an informed decision?

I can tell you that I have a balanced opinion regarding "Alaje".

I've come to this opinion by trawling through reams of this self serving rhetoric spouted by his kind. I consider myself an intelligent man (and I think I'm considerably older than you imagine), and do not jump to conclusions. Assumptions made through an inability to see all sides of the arguement are just that; assumptions.

And ignorance isn't bliss. It's a cowardly and arrogant refusal to see the bigger picture.

On a smaller scale look at this thread and see if you can see the light and the darkness in peoples responses.

With respect, there are no "light" and "dark" responses, there are just responses to a peculiar claim. That's what we do on ATS, we discuss. We're all entitled to an opinion, and having one does not mean you have taken sides. There are no sides, we're all in this together, it's just that some haven't realised it yet. But being made to believe there are sides is a classic control tactic.

To me this doesn't seem to be a cult leader, atleast far from it.

There's a word missing from the end of that sentence: yet.

Don't forget, some cult leaders aren't in it for the money. It's the power that becomes intoxicating, and addictive.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

i never said that I believed that he was an alien...Ok he is most lightly of this world

You sound a little unsure. I'm sure he isn't an alien.

...didn't take the best approach at getting the message across but the message is a good one. I don't see how this message is manipulation of people for a darker plan.

Yes, for the millionth time, the message is a good one. There is no "darker plan" (which in itself is part of the language of this factious group). There is only an ego to be served, or maybe even the whims of undiagnosed schizophrenia and auditory hallucinations.

BUT, IMO, whatever the reasoning, message such as this are designed to lull and persuade those who harbour feelings of detachment from modern life, and especially those who find solace in the concept of the ETH, into an interrelated organisation that is self supporting. Power in numbers.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by Beamish]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Moegli

No I don't find comfort nor is he manipulating me into believing he actually is otherworldly. But I'm also not going to dismiss the possibility that he is a channeler, which in my opinion is a very real phenomenon. He could be posing as an ET to garner attention, and he was successful at that if it was the case.

Channellers...

I started another thread recently with regard to my problem with channellers. It got precisely two responses. Maybe it was too wordy. Heck, if I'd posted a video from someone proclaiming they were a channeller, and my objections to it, then maybe it would have run to four pages. Anyway, enough of the sour grapes.

I have no problem with the concept of extraterrestial communications.

None.

I just don't think it has happened yet. And when it does (and it will) then I honestly don't believe it will be a two-bit production thrown in with all the other dross we see on a regular basis. Wouldn't an advanced species warrant decent production values, at least? Heck, I'm pretty darn sure they'd approach someone like Spielberg to film their first address.

My problem is that all of the "communications" we have received so far are simply reruns of long established, noble convictions that have yet to be seen to be succesful, and that now, with the growing trend in the study of conspiracy, lo and behold...they start to inlcude the NWO, the environment and the evil media empire.
If the world suddenly became concerned at the effect of Pokemon on our childrens capacity to do something healthy with their lives, then you can bet your bottom dollar that "they'd" mention it too.

If they are message from on high, then do "they" not realise we can think for ourselves? That we're actualy independantly concerned? We don't need outside verification that the world may well be going to hell in a handbasket.
There are ranks upon ranks of rational, passionate, intense people who are dedicated to stopping this happening. And all without alien intervention.

But, if we're not dealing with aliens, then we're dealing with human deception. It's not unknown, you know.
The complete lack of intellectual innovation in these messages with regard to our secular society, to me is a big red warning flag. They aren't proclaiming a completley new approach to the human condition.

Raising our conciousness? Yes, we've been trying to do that for millennia. It's called religion.

Denying evil? Yup, that's something most of us do without even thinking.

Altering our "vibration"? Again, that's not anything new. Our perception, and interreaction, with the material world is being challenged every day by Quantum theorists.

Space Brotherhood? Try Star Trek's Federation...

He could be posing as an ET to garner attention

Why? Doesn't he have th courage of his convictions? Besides, that arguement is moot, as he did say he was an alien

Supernatural occurrence is not something I take lightly.

Nor do I, and that's why I am a member of ATS. It's just that I've learned some supernatural occurences have very mundane explanations. I've also learned that for some, to acknowledge that is a hard pill to swallow.

Reality is not as it may seem.

Absolutely. Except in this case.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

... thanks for your response and keeping it civil.

Not a problem. I'm all for civility, as irritation and annoyance can cloud one's thoughts. (I couldn't vouch for the politeness level if I were actually responding directly to the subject of this thread, though).

Do I know 100% without a doubt that this individual is indeed from the Pleiades? No I do not, nor is this the important part of the message or is it relevant right now.

But it is important! If you have a significant message to put across, why the hell try and embellish it with what most people would see as a ridiculous claim? The claim, together with the tacky, 1980's presentation, negates the issue!

If you were to say, if he is not from the Pliades then the whole message must be faulty... Then I would say, it would be unwise to discount the whole message based on this alone.

With all due respect to a fellow member, DarkCyrus, you have not read all of my posts.

I don't know if this is the third or fourth time I've said this...

I am not questioning the sentiment behind the message.

What most people who find comfort in the message are ignoring, or choose not to acknowledge, is that there could be an alternate motive for its manufacture and broadcast.

Ever heard of propaganda?

Of course you have (didn't mean for that to come across as facetious) we all have, and this video is exactly what it smacks of; it's a recruitment advert.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

You must know full well there is an overwhelming amount of circumstantial, and some extraordinarily persuasive evidence for the existence, and visitation, of extraterrestials to our planet.

Do you honestly believe this video should be presented in the same light?

No, it can't.

And this is why; to conceive of a scenario where highly intelligent aliens put into action a carefully orchestrated plan of disclosure that will announce their existence to the world by anything other than the use of a world-wide media outlet, utilising language (as in rhetoric) that would enflame certain sections of society, jeapordise the magnitude of their communication by employing cheap effects, is beyond ridiculous.

Is it asking too much to expect them to do something amazing that would convince even the most hard-line skeptics? A German guy with a mullet hairstyle sitting against a washed out background (because if you saw his face thensomeone would recognise him) is laughable, and I really don't think that is what they intended in any shape or form.

This message rings true to my beliefs and understandings that I have had since before I heard any of this(since I can remember)on the interent or anywhere for that matter.

Of course it does, that's the idea. The creators of the video are playing on basic human fears and emotions. We've all felt and pondered on the subjects they expound on, this is why their message appeals.

Although, these sources did expand upon what I allready knew. Information seems to synchronize with me on my path of life...

And there's your corroboration.

I hope this answers your question.

Unfortunately, no it doesn't. But that is not to say that I don't value your own beliefs, or that I don't respect them. We may well be walking the same path, side by side, but we're not looking at each other, or at the same scenery. But at least we're goingin the same direction.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
(using German accent) "We have ways of making you believe our messages...."

What is the source and the background of this video? Anyone can throw anything up on the internet and call it whatever they want.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
It matters not if he is an alien,angel, being of light, or an escapee from
Sunny Meadows home for the criminally insane. Listen to the content
of his message. If any of you can actually find his overall message
harmful or misleading in anyway consider yourself right on track to being
a dumbed down, lowest common denominator, un-conscious, couch potato,
American Idol wathching, chain smokin, chip eating, backwoods hillbilly, stumpjumpin, Jethro, neanderthol.
Good luck in life.

and how this helps the discussion? i cant see how it does

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spaxz
IMO, I believe I have found a true message from the "light" species of aliens that call themselves Pleiadian. If I am wrong there is no loss to be had. I know I leave myself wide open for believing this message to be real, but I will only reply to positive posts. The post can disagree with me just not demean me.

[edit on 11/13/07 by Spaxz]

IMO ... its worth checking out. They say "Contempt prior to investigation is ignorance" keep the light, keep the faith.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by waking impulse

They say "Contempt prior to investigation is ignorance" keep the light, keep the faith.

So in your opinion relevant discussion is tantamount to contempt? How do you know that the posters who don't agree with the provenance of this message haven't investigated the Ashtar Command?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
It seems some people feel they have to pose as an extra-terrestrial to gain attention to their message.

That certainly is one way of looking at it, but what bothers me is it is such an excellent message. He doesn't strike me as he's trying to deceive me in any way - in fact, he seems to be stressing to think for ourselves. Because of this, the idea he would lie about being an "alien" seems weird..

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Please forgive for jumping in here, but you've (inadvertantly) confirmed what I've been saying all along.

... what bothers me is it is such an excellent message. He doesn't strike me as he's trying to deceive me in any way - in fact, he seems to be stressing to think for ourselves. Because of this, the idea he would lie about being an "alien" seems weird..

and therein is the clincher. This "Alaje" is utilising a tried and tested method of making the faithful feel comfortable and justified in their beliefs. You agree with his message, therefore how can he possibly be lying?

And doesn't it seem even the slightest bit odd that this advanced alien is simply telling you to something so blatantly obvious, in that to be true to yourself, your fellow man and ultimately the earth, all you have to do is think for yourself? Did they travel countless miles, or cross over from another dimension, to just deliver such a weak statement?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish, I didn't not mean that as an insult, rather that your are a skeptic first believer second. I am a believer first and then a skeptic. Like the issue of 9/11, I didn't believe at first then I saw 9/11 mysteries and believed. Now that I've done some research on how and why "they" did it, I have started looking for proof other than the NIST report that the official story is true.(lets not get off topic now with 9/11)
. Backwards to you, frontwards to me!

I have to ask you this question since you mentioned it in a reply to another ATS'er

"Do you believe in religion"?

Cause religion has absolutly nothing to do with the "Evolution of the conciousness". Neither does anyone or anything have to do with the Evolution of the conciousness, It all has to do with you, yourself, that's right all by yourself, and not with some alien guiding me or you. I believe they will guide if asked to, but I want to do this path on my own and with no help. This message was reasuring to me and that was all. I don't feel that I need to convince people beside me of my beliefs, I believe everyone must find it our on there own. If they want to talk about it by all means I'm listening.

Why would Aliens need to put on a specticle for you to believe? He refers to the NWO and our enviroment because he knows like anyone when you say I'm from outside of your planet and our belief systems says otherwise, there will be questions. Also I believe that they are making contact with us, cause we are being lied to for bad and evil purposes. If you don't believe there is evil puposes to everyday things then you need to look around, we live in a disgusting world.

I don't think Alaje thinks where stupid and can't think for ourselves, he's just helping people like me who feel alone in this world.(doesn't help were I live) I sometimes feel hopeless that this world will never wake up and realize we need to love. It's not a hard concept, yet everyone seems to struggle with it. All because of our system of power (money).

When I talked about light and dark on this thread or others, I was meaning in their (the posters) chose of words and how there used. You'd be amazed at the amount of negitivity in this world. It's hard to understand but even uttering the thought of hate is negitivity that you should work to eliminate, it can happen.

Love and Light my friend lol

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I drink and smoke so that makes me a negative person? So this means I do not love my grand children, I hate everyone, I do not believe in ebe's, I couldnt give a dam about the enviroment, I could go on and on.

Its the genies we have to bare with and bad habits which myself I have to live with.

Everyone is has a vice be it good or bad, and I no a few who have no out ward apperance of vices but are Crooks and Manipulators.

No one is perfect

A good video but the guy seems to be from a tree Huging Hippy clan

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
To any moderator that might come across this thread, I ask that you shut down this thread as it just creates hate and negitivity. I should have realized that this is a journey people must find on there own. Thank You. I'm at work now but when i get home i will try to personally contact someone to delete this thread thank you.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

Thanks for the reply, Spaxz.

...I didn't not mean that as an insult, rather that your are a skeptic first believer second. I am a believer first and then a skeptic.

No offence taken. I will, however, mention that your opinion of my stance differs to mine.
I consider myself an open-minded questioner. I fully accept that anything is possible in this world, and more than likely on others, too. I choose to ask as many relevant questions first before drawing a conclusion. This process allows me to attain a balanced viewpoint, and acts as a BS filter. So far, it hasn't really let me down, but when it has, I'm more than willing to admit to it. (I have to add that it does not disallow every strange occurence; you'd be surprised what I do believe in).

I have to ask you this question...
"Do you believe in religion"?

Well, as religions actually exist, how can I not? If you mean do I believe that religion represents a higher power; then no, I do not. Do I follow a religion; no. If you want to take the question even further and ask do I believe in a higher power; then yes I do.

Cause religion has absolutly nothing to do with the "Evolution of the conciousness".

to which I'll counter with with another quote that kind of argues your statement (my emphasis):

If the evolutionary advantage of consciousness is that it "improves the capacity to develop novel adaptive responses", then further improvements should continue to offer an advantage. One of the specific improvements needed, according to the paper, is the ability to prevent goals supported by the "hedonic system" from controlling sequences of thoughts and behavior. Interestingly, the author concludes that this is exactly what organized religion has been trying to do for thousands of years. This could mean that beings (humans or robots) with consciousness augmented by religion have an evolutionary advantage. Like Daniel Dennett, Stewart believes scientific study of religion should be a priority of scientists.

robots.net...

I think you're unintentionally blurring the lines between Alaje's "hedonic system" approach to consciousness, and my main arguement that is: certain parts of Ufology are becoming a religion. More on this later.

As I've said many times in this thread, "Alaje" isn't saying anything new in advocating a human-world-centric viewpoint. In fact, we beat him to by several centuries, when the clash of humanism and church reached a climax:

...witnessed an emergence from dependence on traditional authorities such as the Church and classical authors. Realizing that the story told by their religion and culture was not the only possible way to understand the world, people sought autonomy through creating their own lifestyles and worldviews. The Renaissance had ushered in the philosophy of humanism, in which for the first time people placed their faith in human beings rather than in religion or the supernatural. People began to trust in humanity’s power to solve its problems. The growth in reflexive consciousness was associated with a new ability to control nature and our social environment. Progress also became a hallmark of the consciousness of the era, leading to the 20th century belief in the technological wonder world of the future.

www.earley.org...

You go on to say:

Neither does anyone or anything have to do with the Evolution of the conciousness, It all has to do with you, yourself, that's right all by yourself, and not with some alien guiding me or you.

I agree totally that you and I control our individual worlds, but have a problem with your explanation as to the relevance of outside manipulation of that control.
This whole discussion is in defence of Alaje because you accept the logic of his message, and not only because he is telling you something you find comforting. Read your original post;

IMO, I believe I have found a true message from the "light" species of aliens that call themselves Pleiadian. If I am wrong there is no loss to be had.

What made you think it's a true communication from aliens? Answer it honestly. Remember, I'm not questioning the message, but the messenger. Perhaps you've already done it:

This message was reasuring to me and that was all.

And this is why I feel the need to argue with "Alaje's" methodology. Beginning to believe they think like you is an acceptance of their claims and may well put you on a slippery slope.

When such world-weary pilgrims encounter a charismatic man or woman who tells a marvelous story of having received direct spiritual enlightenment from beings from beyond the stars, the potential cultists feel that they have found a teacher who can now truly answer their questions.

www.unexplainedstuff.com...

re·li·gion: a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, esp. when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

dictionary.reference.com...

He, and the Ashtar Galactic Command who he is a member of, are playing on justified global fears about the future of our world. They offer a solution that is apparently human-centric, yet their terminology and symbolism reeks of any chosen divinely heirarchical organisation.

IN THE NAME OF GOD'S ALMIGHTY I AM PRESENCE, THE MIGHTY I AM PRESENCE IN THE GREAT CENTRAL SUN, GOD OF VERY GODS IN THAT SUN BEHIND THE SUN, BY THE POWER AND MOMENTUM OF THE MIGHTY NAMES OF GOD IN THE TEN SEFIROT:

www.ashtarcommand.net...

he's just helping people like me who feel alone in this world.(doesn't help were I live) I sometimes feel hopeless that this world will never wake up and realize we need to love.

I admit those words choked me, and not just because they confirm everything I've said. Believe me, you're never alone. There's always someone out there who'll help.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Don't know if anyone has already pointed this out.

Listen to the first video, first sentence without reading the subtitles.

He introduces himself as 'I'm a liar'.

Oh dear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join