It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 world war 3, is it preventable?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm sure for a lot of you find things on other websites about prophecy for 2012. now it's 2008, four more years to either prepare for the worst or to hopefully to spread love to people to prevent it from happening. back then we have more time but also more skeptics, as the time is coming near we should at least try to spread love. perhaps we were given so much time to try to change that for people it didn't concern think it was baloney. in the previous world wars it may be true that "there's power in numbers", but if you find some information on scalar energy technology there are lots of weapons created are cabable of striking one or more peoples at anytime, anywhere instantaniously. for some people that try to developed psychic powers, you may be aware of infinite amount of earth-energy to be absorbed through your feet. the scalar energy technology can also absorb from earth-energy. if you noticed the similarity, the scalar energy can truly benefit us people. I think the world war 3 will be the most devasting war, may even be a quickest one too. with so much at stake, lets try to prevent the war.

P.S. I'm a newbie so feel free to be skeptical!!!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
well seeing as how the arrival of nibiru, the planet that is currently entering our orbit and will bring devastating effects of unknown proportions to our earth by 2012, im not sure there will even be time for a WWIII

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I dont know which one id rather face, nibiru or ww3?? both devastating on a global scale....... i dont know what to believe anymore, with so many theories out there, the only thing ive accepted as truth is that something big is going to happen very soon, and i just wish i knew how to prepare for it!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I would "choose" World War III instead of Nihibiru.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Who says it has to be one or the other?

Ama

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I would rather die fighting for my freedom against an enemy from outside my home rather than my own brothers and sisters here on Earth.We fight to much amongst ourselves.

new topics

top topics

join