It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Glowing orange UFO caught on film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

VIDEO: Glowing orange UFO caught on film

www.granthamjournal.co.uk

Monday, 5pm - WEIRD lights in the sky over Grantham were caught on video by Journal reader Andy Aulton.
Andy was hosting a barbecue at his home on Saturday evening when he spotted the orange spheres in the sky.

He said: "All of a sudden this big bright ball appeared, moving from south to north on a steady trajectory at a constant speed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I am having difficulties viewing the video so i am unable to comment on it, however, i am a little skeptical when hearing orange glowing UFO's now. I do hope this is not a copycat UFO hoaxer.

www.granthamjournal.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It reminded me very much of the latest Pheonix Lights video, with the exception that they were not linked together. One single light source, and 2 or 3 total in different areas of the sky. Nothing here in my opinion.

SS do you have ANY idea how many times I have tried to swat the bug off of my screen because of your sig?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I don't see anything unusual about the stars he was filming or planes maybe. I didn't see any movement and zooming in with nothing to judge the speed didn't help. Then you got this video with people talking in the background like they're on acid or something. Really not worth posting a comment but i did. I'm sorry ATS.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I can't see the video either. Can somebody post the video here in the thread for easier access?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I could see the video....

And yes, there were no zooms, the lights are so darn bright on their house it interfered with the video...I agree, they look like planes, they were blinking...like far away planes...

I am amazed that these people were reacting this way to planes, frankly. If there hadn't been so much activity over the UK lately I would disregard this video completely.

I am thinking....90/10 % that they were planes but am waiting to see what everyone else thinks.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

I must really be a sucker for UFO's, it seems interesting to me. Can't say for sure what it is. Then again, if I could it would be indentified wouldn't it? Silly me. The color is consistent with other reports. Still on the fence.

new topics

top topics

join