It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Records By Wayne Herschel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ashleygwsmart

If you had found the 'subscribed' feature...you would have had no need to have had any

suspicions about "quote" the other guy who replied to my post straight away?

"quote" My dad may have been alive for longer but i have done/seen some amazing things

in my short time, probably much more than he has working the same job for 30 years.

Theres an old saying i hold a lot of store by :up :'Self praise is no recommendation' - you

obviously have not heard it before! i still say your dad is 'smarter' than you as he says

you're brainwashed.

There are only a finite number of shapes a designer can play with > So they use a circle

Oh the excitement they are referring to Sirus? the moon? mars? pleiades etc. (take your

pick) and ET's are sending a message or it's a ufo?

Or maybe they use a square - Oh that denotes a folded $ bill with the pyramid folded

inside - that equates to a secret hidden pyramid somewhere hmmm...another secret?

Or maybe they use a triangle > Oh that definately denotes a pyramid...the 'illuminati' are

giving off secret signals!!...

I suppose the makers of 'Toblerone' are trying to convey some sort of deep secret to the

'Illuminati'??

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

hmm...you're waffling now. and boring me. yet again you didnt bother to comment directly on the pictures i was talking about...you just starting babbling about toblerone. And it is undisputable that the pyramid (or triangle or toblerone shaped object in your case) has only the capstone illuminated in the lights of the stadium. this is corroborative with many other images of the capstone of a pyramid as representation of a pinnacle of either a certain group or some kind of knowledge.

Why isnt the whole triangle lit? The interpretation i take is that these lights represent the 'illuminated' few that are looking down on those below, and without them we are kept in the dark. Its just a theory. You havent come up with anything better than: 'the engineer did it because he had to pick something'. If you have a problem with my interpretation, it is entirely YOUR problem! keep scoffing fatty, you know it makes sense!

edit on 3-7-2012 by ashleygwsmart because: edit

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

At the risk of repeating myself AGAIN...Your dad is SO right!!...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

...and finally you concede. Just for the record I would rather be a little 'paranoid' and inquisitive, than arrogant, smug, self-contented and presumptious like you come across. I expected to be welcomed at ats for a friendly debate, and all I have encountered is hostility. thanks a bunch. there really is no hope.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Thats not strictly true...You came on to a thread to 'discuss' a subject which you later

admitted to not having read. You posted a link to a youtube site - youtube is hardly a

credible source for reliable information...

And you posted a link to a dubious website of a known hoaxer without any research

only vague references to stars mapping a route around buckingham palace.

You have posted the same links on various other threads on ATS.

If you still doubt what posters have been trying to tell you just google

>Wayne Herschel/Judy Faltskog< AND >Wayne Herschel/Blossom Goodchild<

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Here's an idea: just 404 this whole thing and let Herschel start from scratch. Just sayin'.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Do you know what? I hope ALL of Herschel's crazy theories are right, and Oneism turns out to be the one true faith, with Herschel turning out to be the messiah, so you both end up in hell!!!! HA! Goodbye

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

AMEN...from "just thought it was interesting" to

# ALL Herschels theories

# Oneism

# One true faith

# Herschel the messiah...

Hmmm...you really are a disciple...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
im posting this on behalf of the gullible ones ...more so than for wayne herschels credibility......i think you have enough dirt to tell you what you need to know about him....greedy dishonest man....he requested my friendship a week or two ago ....i dont know why...i had never heard of him....to make a long story short...he kept telling me he was waiting for his Golden One (a warrior of light counterpart) to help him fight the evil cabal and how we were... and i quote "two peas in a pod" well i guessed where that was going and assured him that person wasnt me...but to my shame i was going to allow him to help me with meditations,astral projection etc....wow...what a fool to let him so close to my spirit could have been hazardous...luckily for me my intuition was screaming as i was reading his meditation process he messaged me the links...so i started reading more of his theories and the oneness theory is when i knew something was def not right...so i googled it and you guys were on it....quite impressively...and thank god...as you stated he had 4000 + friends and its on there behalf i post this....please dont classify them as stupid,mindless etc...i could think of a lot worse things to be then a human being who wants to believe somebody is a good caring person and honestly wants to help them...though i agree they need to use discretion and know there are many wolves out there...but if they feel they might be in that position...they could post to a forum like this for input without all your condescending comments and innuendos....so i hope we all learned a lesson from this(us gullible ones) and it will make us better,more cautious people becuz of it.....God Bless Your Beautiful Hearts and I Love You...now ATS like i said thank you so much for being so quick and diligent about exposing the truth....just dont forget to humble yourselves sumtimes

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
ooo one more thing ...after i knew what was going on for sure i informed him of my thoughts and doubts..and his first attempt was denial ,and sum links he could prove ATS was the cabal...lolol.. and that too bad i wasnt going to be what we could have been....omg so i told him quite severly that i found his tactics very distasteful and telling...and not to send me anymore links cuz i would do my own research....thats when things got scary....im not gonna go into detail but the man is in severe need of psychological help...and it made the hair stand on the back of my neck....i unfriended him.but havent managed to block him yet ...not sure why...but wouldnt be surprised if i hear from him again on here or somewhere...but i stand firm with what i have stated on this forum....stay away from this man ppl...and dont give him ur money

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lannissa

WELCOME to ATS ....I see that this is your 'first' post. Did you arrive at
this six year old thread purely by accident?

I have always had the feeling that the OP of this thread 'Lucky no.13
was the 'author' (termed loosely) himself, unashamedly promoting and
marketing his book!

That same year Wayne Herschel aligned himself with Blossom Goodchild
and the Galactic Federation of light .... LOL!!! When that prediction
didn't happen, he couldn't distance himself from her quick enough.
Google Wayne Herschel/Blossom Goodchild and take your pick.

Two years later he aligned himself with yet another 'Hoaxer' who
claimed to be an astronomer called Judy Faltskog working for NASA ....LOL!!
No prizes for guessing that none of that was fact either

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
dammm six year old thread?????a reply to: eletheia
yess def an accident i dont post on forums usually...well never....lol...could u have the moderator put it in the current thread...it that possible

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

ELETHEIA: WELCOME to ATS ....I see that this is your 'first' post. Did you arrive at
this six year old thread purely by accident?

I have always had the feeling that the OP of this thread 'Lucky no.13
was the 'author' (termed loosely) himself, unashamedly promoting and
marketing his book!

CHIRAM: And I have always had the feeling that the OP of this thread as well as the OP of the “Alleged NASA Astronomer Deciphers Intelligent Signal from Space” are one and the same person, and shock surprise, it’s not the Author Wayne Herschel on here as you speculate. What do you think about that Eletheia?

ELETHEIA: That same year Wayne Herschel aligned himself with Blossom Goodchild
and the Galactic Federation of light .... LOL!!! When that prediction
didn't happen, he couldn't distance himself from her quick enough.
Google Wayne Herschel/Blossom Goodchild and take your pick.

Two years later he aligned himself with yet another 'Hoaxer' who
claimed to be an astronomer called Judy Faltskog working for NASA ....LOL!!
No prizes for guessing that none of that was fact either

CHIRAM: Uh..Oh Well that’s not true Eletheia, as for two years later Wayne aligning himself with yet another ‘Hoaxer’ Judy Faltskog, this information was planted by the hoaxer himself for everybody to pick up on. The only place Judy Faltskog ever existed was in cyberspace. A fictitious character or hoax persona complete with websites and FB pages in her name, and somebody’s photo stolen from the web to represent her. Now that reminds me of the Amina Arraf, Tom Macmaster hoax that surfaced twelve months after this hoax. Amina Arraf was the created sockpuppet of Tom Macmaster. Same MO Judy Faltskog, Amina Arraf goes missing, family and friends are worried and concerned for them.

edit on 1-9-2014 by chiram because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join