It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Roswell crash, Startling new evidence" ...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
First post: ''I can say, without the ability to show my source, that the object found at Roswell was a RUSSIAN weather balloon, released from Mexico. The Gov't allowed the illusion of aliens there to continue, as it covered up real military experiments. Also, they did not want the public to see the fact that Russia could easily do ANYTHING from Mexico.

You said the object found was a Russian weather balloon, and that they didn't want the public to know this.

Originally posted by jasonjnelsonJason
P.P.S. I still agree that something ELSE also happened in the area. I STAND by the fact that a Russian Weather Balloon crashed there as well.

Given your first post, why do you agree something els also could have happened? I don't follow. Would it be more accurate to say an object recovered at Roswell was a Russian balloon than 'the' object?

You agree something else happened -- do you think this something else rsulted in physical material that was recovered?

To say the object was a balloon, then say something else happened, seems inconsistent to me.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by 987931]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hi, welcome to ATS!

There were multiple events in Roswell and the surrounding areas over a period of a couple of weeks. All I said, was that the man who read the unabridged, secret reports on the matter, says that there was a Russian Weather Balloon. I believe that there were a couple of incidents that happened. Thats all.

I realize now it was merely my grammatical error that threw you. Sorry!

[edit on 29-4-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Hi, welcome to ATS!

There were multiple events in Roswell and the surrounding areas over a period of a couple of weeks. All I said, was that the man who read the unabridged, secret reports on the matter, says that there was a Russian Weather Balloon. I believe that there were a couple of incidents that happened. Thats all.

I realize now it was merely my grammatical error that threw you. Sorry!

[edit on 29-4-2008 by jasonjnelson]

Thanks for the welcome, it's an interesting place
Please don't aplogize, I just wanted to clarify. That is what I expected you to respond, but things get lost in 'translation' easily on posts. Thanks v much, 9

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

reply to post by easynow

Thanks, because I do love a good sarcastic remark.

your welcome...

i am honored that you thought it was "good"

(POSTED BY Easynow).....i really dont see how any Russian or Japanese balloon would actually be recovered to gain any military evidence. what were they gonna do...wait till the spy balloon landed somewhere to retrieve photo's or something ?

care to speculate on this ? or was this Russian weather balloon just checking the weather over New Mexico ?

it would lend a smidgette of credibility to your story if you could at least guess at how the reconnaissance of the balloon worked. i know you would have started a thread if you had more info on this , but i think speculating on your thoughts cant hurt ...right ?

[edit on 30-4-2008 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well, My speculation shouldn't add credence to anything I said before, but since you asked....

My guess is that the Ruskies knew of our weapons testing =in that desert area. Since it is a well known fact that Russia sent spies in through mexico, I have no trouble believing that they sent up a spy balloon to take pics of the area. Just so happens that they lost one around the same time some other incidents happened.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I can say, without the ability to show my source, that the object found at Roswell was a RUSSIAN weather balloon, released from Mexico. The Gov't allowed the illusion of aliens there to continue, as it covered up real military experiments. Also, they did not want the public to see the fact that Russia could easily do ANYTHING from Mexico.
/4ohosf

edit to credit; Internos for the link

[edit on 28-4-2008 by jasonjnelson]

Your source is pulling your leg IMO. Which government takes the trouble of such idiotic disinformation, to hide their scientific military experiments. It would be ludicrous. Every government on this world tries to hide every benificial piece of knowledge that they have and that is no problem. Every citizen thinks that is fine. We feel protected and cared for knowing that our lovely government is taking precautions for our survival.

Disinformation about Et's or UFO spreads fear. So that can be the only motive for spreading info about it. What is logical about spreading fear for UFO's during the cold war? We were supposed to be scared of Russians. If it was a Russian weather balloon, then there would be an excellent chance of enhancing that fear. Your story does not fly.

I too am more tending to the Corso story and the other wittnesses. Maybe your source can be brave and come forward?

OK, I think I now read ALL your comments, so some of the stuff above is already answered.

by jasonjnelson:
Do I believe that multiple incidents happened in the area of area 51 and other places? YES! But there was a Russian Weather balloon involved, and although your Sarcasm is noted, I think that it would be really scary to think of Russians releasing anything over US airspace at that time. (meaning what common citizens of that era would say)

This spreads a different mood than your first remark. In short you are saying that multiple things happened, and I think you cannot be sure what is what.
I don't think a Russian Weather ballon is as scary as the proof that ET's are visiting (or existing at all). So a cover up of the second item was more prudent in the case it both happened.

I can't believe that after so many people risked and lost their credibility in talking about this, and some guy came up with a after death testimony on the subject that we still are up in arms about it. Media/polticians do not some to care con or pro, general public doesn't care.

Talk about it in family circles: they blow you off with "aaargh, not the UFO's again", or "who cares, it is the Terrorists that worry me", and "I can't wait till the Chip me", and so on.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

If you will read 'Witness to Roswell' you can read more about this an many other new findings on the Roswell case.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I think I've seen every Roswell documentary... EVER. Until theres a really mind blowing one in the future I might give them a break. I have seen this one though, they take a very straight forward and scientific approach, relying less on witness testimony.

Honestly I'm still on the fence with the whole thing, I want desperately for it to be a downed UFO but on the other hand theres just as much evidence against it as there is for it. The one part that tends to weigh heavily on it being true, for me anyway, is how they insisted on covering it up again and again, changing stories when it would have been so much easier for everyone involved to just come out with the truth from the start. If it was something terrestrial, even if it was a classified balloon, I don't think it was worth all this time and effort protecting that. Your tax dollars work in mysterious ways though.

People like Col. Corso though, I find to be honorable people, I'm not sure I can in good conscious say it was a balloon and in effect call him and others, liars.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I think I've mentioned it before growing up in my Science encyclopedia they have a chapter in it regarding the Roswell incident,said it was the 1st time a UFO had been captured,also if it were weather ballons why was the Hanger that the debris put in have a sign posted that without proper security clearance that deadly force could be used,I know a lady who grw up on Wright Patterson her father was a general,she said always storys about what they stored there,seems the Govt is trying to hard to debunk story in my opinion

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I thought that each of the interviews with the military personnel and their relatives were fascinating. Thanks for the link in the original post.

oops: I mean the video in one of the subsequent posts.

The original posted video is ok, but it is done Dateline style. Very visual with only a trickle of information per minute.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Ectoterrestrial]

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hey guys, I posted this and went away for a couple days I am surprised to see how the thread blew up. I have a few comments and points to make.

Another interesting point that the documentary I watched (not sure if its included in the video in OP) is that a local mortician/funeral home director, was contacted by the military and was asked how many childrens coffins he had in stock, approx 3-4 feet in length. He had one on display and one in reserve in storage so he offered those two, they then asked him how long it would take to get more. Whether it was taken or not, I have no idea I don't even recall if the documentary mentioned what the final outcome of that discussion was.

But, if it does turn out to be the case, then it sheds light on a few issues discussed above. One is that the "balloons" may have been carrying either dead or alive human or animal remains, and if that were the case it would seem silly to attain proper coffins (even if just for transporting corpses) it would seem more appropriate to just wrap them up or something.

Also, something I think alot of you guys failed to even read in my OP is the following. It's a common example, if your accosted by a store owner on your way out and he claims he feels you have stolen something, if in fact you are innocent you will gladly empty all your pockets to quickly prove that fact. On the flip side, if guilty you would do everything in your power to stop the search or some way wiggle your way out of it.

And thats the bottom line, if you think about that idea very closely and understand it then you will understand why the whole weatherballoon theory (IN WHICHEVER FORM IT IS PRESENTED!!!!!!!!) is total horse sh*t. The fact that they went so over the top with the coverup and making the case extremely top secret PROVES without a shadow of doubt, that there is more to the story than what they let on.

Theres not one scenario of a balloon crash that would warrant a disinformation campaign in which its covered up with "aliens and UFOS", and then turned around and just simply claimed to be a balloon. Honestly, how does that make any sense to anyone? You are worried about someone finding a god damn weather balloon, so you go over the top with ALIENS AND UFOS, only to recount that explaination later the SAME DAY and simply say, oh its a weather balloon.

Additionally, as someone did mention previously pertaining to the whole weather balloon theory the fact that there was a massive debris field, and a second site totally blows the weather balloon theory out of the water. So for the person who claimed it was a russian weather balloon, how are you even surprised you were laughed at?

People you have to start using LOGIC, noone can prove what the hell landed there cause not one of us was there and seen it with our own eyes. But, what we can do is go over what we know logically, and when you start to do that and things continually fail to add up, its obvious the explaination you were given is rubbish. Seriously, everyone take a moment to picture those guys in 1947,

Idiot1: "OH SH*T THE RUSSIANS HAVE CRASHED A BALLOON ON OUR SOIL IT MUST HAVE BEEN DEPLOYED FROM MEXICO!!!"

Idiot2: "OH NO! WHAT WILL THE PEOPLE DO WHEN THEY FIND OUT A USELESS WEATHER BALLOON FROM THE RUSSIANS HAS CRASHED?"

Idiot1: "MASS PANIC OF COURSE!"

Idiot2: "Wait a minute, I got an idea.... how bout we just say it was aliens who crashed in a ufo..."

Idiot1: "I knew there was a reason I liked you idiot2, bloody brilliant idea"

Idiot2: "Wait, then, later that day, we'll simply just TELL everyone it was a weather balloon, and then people will still believe it was ALIENS AND UFOS!"

Idiot1: "Amazing idiot2!"

REMEMBER PEOPLE THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS COLLAPSED DUE TO PANCAKING FLOORS....mmmmm I dunno how the steel busted into meter long lengths... uh.... oh ... there was FIRE... ooo and uh JET FUEL and.... uh.......... dont believe the god damn government, PERIOD!

[edit on 2-5-2008 by king9072]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

So King9072, tell us what you really think?

Brei.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
While vehement in the extreme I think the point needs to be hammered home sometimes... Even national security type logic doesn't dictate the kind of transparent and crazy stories we've got out of the government about roswell and 9/11.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join