It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Roswell crash, Startling new evidence" ...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hey guys, I was watching space channel last night and seen a show called Roswell Crash new evidence, though I couldn't find that exact show on youtube this show (linked below) is very similar.

I know these are obvious videos, and most people may have seen them and they likely have been posted before. But for people who frequent this forum and who have not seen the videos I suggest watching them because they are very good.

www.youtube.com...

The show I watched went through a detailed timeline of exactly the order events occurred. One of the more interesting points that I noticed was that contrary to what I had previously believed there was actually more than one site of wreckage. One was more of a debris field and it was located on "mac"'s ranch, it didn't contain an actual craft but alot of debris scattered (from memory I don't remember exact dimensions) I believe, 3 football fields long and approx. one wide.

The other site, which apparently eye witnesses did claim to have a ship was located in a different spot, now the official timeline does not have military showing up on the ranch for a couple days after the actual event. Where as the second location with the apparently downed craft had military on scene almost immediately.

Now for the skeptics who claim that this was a weather balloon or some other type of craft, its odd that at the first location on the ranch, military did not know of that debris field immediately. Surely if this were some sort of top secret program they would have been all over it, but they weren't looking for it.

Another interesting point that was discussed that if in fact it were simply a downed weather balloon (top secret or not) the military would have had no worries about people finding out and wouldn't have gone to such great lengths to cover up the truth. Additionally, before the coverup began military officials released a press release that actually stated that not only had a disc crashed but had also been recovered. Later that day when the coverup machine swung into action this was later recounted and the release was changed to reflect the weather balloon story.

If you found yourself in a store, and as you walked out the door the owner shouted STOP! I think you have stolen something, and you in fact hadn't, you would be eager to empty all your pockets and prove your innocence, but if in fact you had you would be very upset and doing everything you could to stop a search. Now this case has nothing to do with stealing from a shop, but reflects the same ideas where if there is nothing to hide, human nature proves that we are eager to prove our innocence when we whole heartedly agree that we have done nothing wrong. And on the flip side, we get defensive and do everything we can to cover up when we feel we are about to be caught or have in fact been caught.

Whatever the government says, believe the opposite you'll be right more often than not.

Regardless of which side of the fence you sit on if you haven't already, please watch the documentary above.

Edited for grammatical errors.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by king9072]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I can say, without the ability to show my source, that the object found at Roswell was a RUSSIAN weather balloon, released from Mexico. The Gov't allowed the illusion of aliens there to continue, as it covered up real military experiments. Also, they did not want the public to see the fact that Russia could easily do ANYTHING from Mexico.
/4ohosf

edit to credit; Internos for the link

[edit on 28-4-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
I can say, without the ability to show my source, that the object found at Roswell was a RUSSIAN weather balloon, released from Mexico. The Gov't allowed the illusion of aliens there to continue, as it covered up real military experiments. Also, they did not want the public to see the fact that Russia could easily do ANYTHING from Mexico.

Then you would have thought the Military would have let the truth out after the cold war was over with Russia. Instead they made up another story about crash test dummies. I tend to believe Col. Corso.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

A crashed extra-terrestrial craft with beings in it makes a perfect cover story, because surely the people would panic if they found out the Russians were releasing weather balloons from Mexico... [/sarcasm]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

I can say, without the ability to show my source,

well if you cant show us the source ...can you at least say where your info came from ?

the object found at Roswell was a RUSSIAN weather balloon, released from Mexico.

are you saying all the witnesses to the recovered evidence didnt know what they were looking at ?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Wow! Glad I came back. Hmmmm... I just heard this story actually, from a fellow ATS'er as we were camping in the middle of B.F. nowhere last week. (check my new profile photo. He is in the back) I don't think he would appreciate me telling you, but I will say that we are both ARDENT ufologists' and that I still believe that we have made contact with aliens through our gov't. That said, the story was a deathbed answer to a long held question. Do I believe that multiple incidents happened in the area of area 51 and other places? YES! But there was a Russian Weather balloon involved, and although your Sarcasm is noted, I think that it would be really scary to think of Russians releasing anything over US airspace at that time. (meaning what common citizens of that era would say)
Plus, what would a military grade russian artifact look like to the common rancher in Roswell?
Anyway, not trying to start a controversy, as I have NO way to prove my source, except to again point out that I have no reason to lie, and wouldn't have repeated it if I thought it to be false or in bad faith.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelsonPlus, what would a military grade russian artifact look like to the common rancher in Roswell?

If it was a weather balloon, the common rancher in Roswell would probably think it was a weather balloon. But that isn't what Mac described, is it.

Do you think ranchers are stupid? Something about your story smells like what those Roswell ranchers step in on occasion.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Based upon the increase in numbers of u.f.o. sightins... and strikingly similar description of the u.f.o. in The Day After Roswell and the object in this great footage that i found in the thread Satsuma Alabma footage very clear

www.hbccufo.org...

What do u think of the idea of our government has finally stumbled across a way to use the technology of the Roswell incident to its full potential. Using electro magnetic propulsion (anti gravity?) instead of propeler or jet propulsion for aircraft and/or U.F.Os? As in no fuel just pure electricity... o im led to believe>

I found the book The Day After Roswell very fascinating, and very hard to believe that some person can make somthing ike this up...

The products that Lt. Corso says resulted from the Roswell debris were:

1. . Image intensifiers, which ultimately became "night vision"
2. . Fiber optics
3. . Supertenacity fibers
4. . Lasers
5. . Molecular alignment metallic alloys
6. . Integrated circuits and microminiaturization of logic boards
7. . HARP (High Altitude Research Project)
8. . Project Horizon (an attempt to sell the government on the necessity of building a military base on the Moon to compete with both the Russians and the aliens.)
9. . Portable atomic generators (ion propulsion drive)
10. . Irradiated food
11. . "Third Brain" guidance systems (based on the headbands reportedly used by the aliens)
12. . Particle beams ("Star Wars" antimissle energy weapons)
13. . Electromagnetic propulsion systems
14. . Depleted uranium projectiles

He also states that there is evidence of The Germans trying and developing similar technology during ww2. I have found other evidence that states basically the same things as Corso's beliefs.

www.rense.com...

Just a little somthing i came across when i was researching items from the book and came across this from 1942... 5 years before the roswell crash...
THE BATTLE OF L.A.

wanderling.tripod.com...

Somthing else i have come across in a thread about the voyager missions sent with a message

voyager.jpl.nasa.gov...

and not to mention the other constent messages we peristently beam into the great outer space..

And the answer we were supposedly sent but never really publicized.

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

wich i found from this interesting poste that deserves a little more credit... from where i did find alot on that topic chilbolton code analysis

very interesting to think that with all of this and other sightings and what not that the governments of the world are not trying and using whatever we have and maybe have been lucky a few of occasions...maybe to try and stand a chance against them or what not... there are alot of topics from LT. Corso that if researched u can find sources about these and more topics from around the world that date back before the book... read the book if u havent... if u have. let me know what u think...

[edit on 28-4-2008 by tjetbone]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I actually want to laugh at that. Grandson of a farmer, Son of an Army man, Marine myself. I think Ranchers do it right man.
I just am passing on a story. Stick to the topic at hand, thanks though.

CHeck my first post. Internos gave me a link. Man, that guy must be JACKED up to this site,

Edit to add; UFO controversy serves the establishment, not the common man.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

That said, the story was a deathbed answer to a long held question.

So have numerous "deathbed confessions" from military and intelligence people attesting to extra-terrestrial craft and bodies.

But there was a Russian Weather balloon involved, and although your Sarcasm is noted, I think that it would be really scary to think of Russians releasing anything over US airspace at that time. (meaning what common citizens of that era would say)

More 'scary' than extra-terrestrial beings?

Covering up Russian Weather Balloons or Mogul balloons with extra-terrestrial beings visiting Earth, doesn't make any sense, especially if the reason for the cover up is to avoid people panicking.

Plus, what would a military grade russian artifact look like to the common rancher in Roswell?

It weren't only common ranchers who have spoken about what they saw.

Anyway, not trying to start a controversy, as I have NO way to prove my source, except to again point out that I have no reason to lie

Neither do the numerous military and intelligence people - some with life long careers in the military - who said that they saw alien artifacts/bodies/etc.

Now, I'm not saying that an alien craft crashed in Roswell for sure, but at least, in my perspective, from everything that I have read, seen and investigated, it still looks as the best explanation as it covers all (or the most) of the details of the incident.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

And I AGREE with you, lol. Funny, right? I just said that one crashed, and that is the photo's the public saw.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Sure, I understand. I'm just trying to point out the flaws that I see with those sort of explanations for Roswell.

Could a UFO crash been used to cover up some other stuff/projects? Sure.

But I am still to be convinced that whatever happened there - be it Mogul, or something else - was incredibly more sensitive than extra-terrestrial beings visiting and crashing on our planet, to make it a plausible cover story.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

/4ohosf

edit to credit; Internos for the link

This is a theory without anything to back up the claim. At least the OP has some valid points to back his theory. This Russian weather balloon theory is weak IMO.
Peace,
-Alien

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by danx

The theory that jasonjnelson has put forward is a very interesting one in my opinion. You're right with the premise that it's just a weather balloon, but theres a lot of things that weather balloons can carry, including spy equipment, viruses , explosives... the very items that would have made America panic
This was before Sputnik, so having a a high flying spy balloon that requires no fuel makes some sense.

Without decent evidence though, it remains a theory

It would be interesting to find out if this was a method used by the Soviets for spying

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Why would the Russians release a weather balloon in Mexico?Or why would Mexico have a Russian weather balloon? Sorry jasonjnelson, something does not sound right about that in my opinion.If this were true they would have released that info already.The Air Force is still sticking with their official final report of it being part of Project Mogul.

Project Mogul was the forerunner of the Skyhook balloon program, which started in the late 1940s, as well as another espionage program involving overflights and photo-surveillance of the Soviet Union in the early 1950s, called Project Moby Dick[1]. The latter raised storms of protest from the Soviets. The balloons were also used for cosmic ray experiments.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar
The theory that jasonjnelson has put forward is a very interesting one in my opinion. You're right with the premise that it's just a weather balloon, but theres a lot of things that weather balloons can carry, including spy equipment, viruses , explosives... the very items that would have made America panic
This was before Sputnik, so having a a high flying spy balloon that requires no fuel makes some sense.

Oh, I totally agree that it would make sense for the Russians and the Americans to be experimenting with balloons at that time for various different reasons and applications.

What I said that doesn't make sense is using a crashed UFO as the cover story for those projects.

The balloon (American or Russian) theories don't account for many of the details of the Roswell incident, one of those details being the bodies that some people allegedly saw. Unless of course we consider that there were no bodies and it really was just a balloon.

But then why use an extra-terrestrial craft as a cover story? To me that makes as much sense as using murder to cover an armed robbery.

If you're worried about people panicking or getting interested about what happened there, wouldn't an extra-terrestrial crash incite greater panic and interest than an American or Russian top secret balloon?

Not to mention that hours after announcing the supposed cover story ("crashed flying disk") they retracted the story and said it was a balloon. This whole thing doesn't make any sense.

edit: the story was retracted hours after being announced, not a day as i originally wrote.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by danx]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Danx made a good point: a cover up story should be as believable as possible, rather than as far-fetched as possible.
But maybe, a possible explanation is that "rumors" of an alien craft crash were already ongoing and then they decided to "let them go": just a guess

[edit on 29/4/2008 by internos]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Right, a Russian weather balloon released from Mexico.

First claim was an average US weather balloon that even every dog in Roswell would recognise.

Second claim was a high tech Project Mogul high altitude balloon, whose primary purpose was long-distance detection of sound waves generated by the turbulence of the rising hot air from Soviet atomic bomb tests and ballistic missiles.

Third claim, the so called Body Snatchers In The Desert by Nick Redfern. A huge Japanese-designed balloon and containing disabled or genetically damaged Japanese who were used as human guinea pigs to provide data on the effects of radiation for use in the NEPA Program. NEPA stands for Nuclear Energy for the Propulsion of Aircraft.

Fourth, your claim, a Russian weather balloon released from Mexico.
So the strange looking hieroglyphics signs where in fact Russian, the crewmembers where instead of disabled or genetically damaged Japanese in fact small childlike Mexicans or small childlike Russians.
Then that super high tech material of that Russian weather balloon, the foil-like pieces what easily crumpled by hand and which completely recovered their original shape and showed no signs of wrinkling when released, it good could not be deformed or damaged by any means, even when whacked with a 16-pound sledgehammer it would not burn, as thin-shell material.
I wander why the Russians never have used that material in their fighter planes after 47?

Those entire claim’s have one similarity, it where all balloons so far.

Well people, the Roswell case stays interesting and really keeps you busy.

I am really looking forward for the fifth claim.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
According to Colonel Philip Corso, the Roswell craft actually crashed "twice". Roswell Craft: meaning "us" from the future. Not E.T. We apparently sent the craft(s) back in time from a future time line to change this one. Corso says the idea was to alter our time-line so that we would be 200 years ahead (technology-wise) from where we would normally be.

Kinda fun to think about even if its hard to prove.

In any event...I am 100% certain it was not a Russian Weather Balloon. Too much evidence contradicts the weather balloon sham.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I suppose we need a meteorologist to determine if prevailing winds, at various altitudes, could carry a balloon from Mexico to Roswell. Sometimes, you simply can't get a ballon to go from here to there due to high altitude winds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join