It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Passion/5th Race

page: 1

join
share:
dz

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Does anyone think there is any correlation between the release of the movie The Passion and the supposed revealing of a 5th race this summer?

If you were a big power in society and you had heard that this 5th race was to come and 'fix' humanity, why not try and fuel the largest religion to help fight against..

i dunno, just a thought i had..

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
where did you find out about the 5th race comming this summer?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The only 5th Race I know of , is us. When Jack O'Neal (Stargate) meets the Asgard.
www.jackfic.com...

5th Race was the name of episode
I can't find anything else on it yet.

dz

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ok, excuse any minor mistakes as I read this a little bit ago.

Do you guys know about the 3 libraries called the 'Halls of Records'? One supposedly exists under the Sphynx's right paw, one in some Mayan temple, and one in an island. Well Edward Cayce predicted that these libraries would be found by two guys and a girl. He went on to say that in the summer of 2004, the north star would line up with a shaft in the library under the Sphynx's paw and a 5th race would reveal itself. We are the 4th race.

Reference links:

edgarcayce.org...
www.earthchangestv.com...

Interview: www.earthchangestv.net...

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by dz]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dz
Ok, excuse any minor mistakes as I read this a little bit ago.

Do you guys know about the 3 libraries called the 'Halls of Records'? One supposedly exists under the Sphynx's right paw, one in some Mayan temple, and one in an island. Well Edward Cayce predicted that these libraries would be found by two guys and a girl. He went on to say that in the summer of 2004, the north star would line up with a shaft in the library under the Sphynx's paw and a 5th race would reveal itself. We are the 4th race.

Reference links:

edgarcayce.org...
www.earthchangestv.com...

Interview: www.earthchangestv.net...

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by dz]

monkeys might fly out of my a ss

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Unless they were found and nobody in the media was informed. That wouldn't be the first time though.

dz

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Unless they were found and nobody in the media was informed. That wouldn't be the first time though.

Well, apparently there was research (back in the 60's i think?) around the Sphynx's paw. One of the men that headed that research back then is now the man in charge of providing permits to do any research near the Sphynx and he has been very very hesitant about giving out permits. I believe after his group, there wasn't a permit released for anywhere near the Sphynx for 20 or 30 years. I don't know how accurate that is though, i just remember reading it.

But anyways, there was a room found under the paw of the Sphynx, but it was never revealed what was in it. Also, they found a door in the side which they've never found before. They supposedly sent some little robot down there but it was never reported what he found.

new topics

top topics

join