It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the US be in its final hours already?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Is this the final hour of the American Goverment? I say that it passed away already on a bullet with JFK's initials on it. I would lean towards, it's already gone. Those of us that realize still love our country and what it stands for, but realize that it wasn't perfect.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
We do have the Oil resources here in the states to subvert this higher demand from over-seas Petroleum. Alaska, North Dakota and other states have huge reserves that are untapped, yet located.

NWO architects are aware of this, but they can hike up the prices at the pump to bring in more money, thus further extending their NWO objectives through market control while making more money.

These people have never known what its like to live from paycheck to paycheck and do not understand. All they understand is money and power. They believe a world government, one which they would have high seats in of course, will give them more money and control than they ever dreamed of.

America was sold out the day Kennedy was assissinated. He was basically the last public speaker in high office against the NWO model of control. Most of his family was murdered because of it.

Things are happening a little at a time creating the larger picture.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Well by voting them in in this "representative" country, we have given them control. Honestly, I'd say I prefer anarchy to this current government, but they'll just lock me up if I try to forage for myself and live off the land.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Actually, America was sold out in 1933. The receivers of the US bankruptcy that year took private ownership of the United States of America, and everyone in it, as well as all future goods products and services, along with all future born citizens. Your SS number identifies you as property. Your name, printed in all capitol letters on your birth certificate and your driver's license, identifies you as private property.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
They can try, but in war there are no rules!

Don't ever let manipulation deny your spirit.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

But do you know what I think will happen if they'd ever do that? Lose control of the majority of their military. We don't have just highschool dropouts in the military anymore. We have college graduates who can think for themselves, and I think when the SHTF, they might just help the militias rather than be led by the dumbasses they listen to now.

We've been abused, I still have a slightly good feeling about how we might deal with this scenario, because more of us see it coming, and more of us are preparing.

I don't want to say it, but maybe the largest civil war in history?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
That makes some sense JackIntheBox. Someone on these boards has a quote from Licoln saying something to this effect when passing some banking act during his time. His concern that the banks would end up owning the country and not the people.

America's economy is against the ropes, one or two more headshots and down for the eight count.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Small addition to make regarding the movement of the movers and shakers, surely this can be countered with video conferencing? There has already been a cutback in business travel in order to cut overheads..

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The Russians have believed for years that oil is a RENEWABLE resource, created by the earth, accessible by deep-well drilling.

In a totally unrelated comment, guess who is the number one oil producer in the world right now? (Hint: As of about a year ago, it isn't Saudi Arabia.)

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The end of US as you knew it..yes
Reality as you once knew it...yes

I think you may be onto something.

Question is...??

What, When, Why, and How

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
At any given moment the US is in its final hours given the global climate of sorts. This time its just a little different than the clock usually indicates.

There is a perfect storm of a mess brewing, between food rationing by large bulk chains, continually rising gas prices, the burst housing bubble, and credit problems across the board. Short of a miracle I also agree that things are in motion that will set this country back decades in technology, quality of life, and basically undo any progress made during many of our lifetimes.

One of the biggest things to look for is when the price of a gallon of gas meets the average hourly wage or worse. I personally use almost 1 gallon exactly on my drive to and from work each day, so thats not a terrible price to pay but when you start lookin at people who commute much farther or have to sit thru morning rush hour and waste fuel idling then its going to get even worse. The thing to watch for is when it costs more to get to work than you can make in a day, then either solutions will come or the pace of the unraveling will quicken.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fastwalker23

What, When, Why, and How

Patriot Act.

Already happened.

Profits and greed.

We let it, after being brainwashed of course.

This country is already dead, we just don't know it yet.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Educated or no, half of our military is blindly partiotic, the other half have a mercenary mentality.

Take my brother for example. He did two tours, doesn't give a # about politics or anything we talk about here on ATS. Now he is in the desert as a private contractor. These people signed up for this.

Also, consider the fact that there are signifigant numbers of people in our military now who are not even US citizens.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

and I think when ...the SHTF, they might just help the militias rather than be led by the dumbasses they listen to now.

It's already hit the fan. When they can search you without probable cause, or storm in and take your children away without a warrant, what are we really talking about here?

We all sit around here and talk about, "oh, do you think it could happen, what will we do when...?"

It's a done deal. They're sitting there laughing at us while the truth catches up, knowing damn well that it's already too late. It wouldn't make much sense for them to warn us. America exists now in name only.

[edit on 4/29/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by fastwalker23

What, When, Why, and How

Patriot Act.

Already happened.

Profits and greed.

We let it, after being brainwashed of course.

This country is already dead, we just don't know it yet.

Succinct and true. Best....post....ever.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Awesome contributions guys. You all make really good points.

Fastwalker: I think you're absolutely right about the Patriot Act. It is 2 degrees away from putting GPS tags inside our heads or giving us barcodes.

Jackinthebox: On the military, I have to disagree. There has been some problems controlling soldiers and marines as of late after senseless deaths in Iraq. I think as many of these people come home, they refuse to go active again.

My one friend at work says all the time.. "If they call me back you better believe I'm taking my wife and kid and we're going to disappear for years." He's been injured in Iraq and saw the corpse of his best friend about 2 days before he was brought back.

This war is already unjustifiable, even to a lot of the people who are trading bullets.

I don't think we are up the river yet, but if we go into Iran with guns blazing, I fear the ultimate crime against the US in its history will have occurred, and by its own people.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong. Soldiers are not robots. And there are a lot of pissed off soldiers out there. I just wonder how much difference it will make in the overall scheme of things.

Speaking of pissed off soldiers, this story was the headline of my local paper today...

Surviving son fights for GI Bill

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

We are way over populated for the type of petro based system we now have. We need manditory breeding quota's world wide, and we need it yesterday! I know the idea of this won't sit well with some, and is mostly unpopular, but it beats the hell out starvation, rioting, war or even extermination. As someone already brought up, the problem is not with supply, it's with demand, and there is way to damned much of it! With a little planning, forward thinking and colaberation among all nations we could peacefully reduce our populations in the decades to come. National Geographic (current edition) has a really great cover story on China, and indeed this is the case, however they are facing their own problems with a smaller younger population and a larger older one...we should have been doing this globally decades ago. I mean, the way I see it we have these two solutions: 1. reduce population dramatically and combine that with serious conservation & alternative energy solutions to the supply/demand issue or 2. change the distribution system. I don't think either one is going to happen with ease and that's the scary part, particularly #2. I think we are living through the beginning of the melt down right now.

What i don't understand is how the church leaders (who continue to chirp with the "multiply and replentish the earth" mantra) can get up in the morning and look at themselves in the mirror without urging family planning and population control. God, if it weren't for "greed" would there even be a church?

[edit on 1-5-2008 by skyshow]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It definitely looks like the U.S. is in its final hours...because all of the doors are closing.

I'll repeat that - all of the doors are closing.

We've got these gas prices that have already put some airlines out of business. The truckers are upset as well.

We've got this economy as a whole that keeps going down because of debt.

We've got this war in Iraq, with our crazy leaders trying to expand it into Iran. And...we're still prime for another 9-11.

We've got this close election, where no one is taking the lead. They said on Fox news the other day that if it looks like the election is stolen, there could be riots all over the place.

It looks like America is being backed into a corner - and there's no way out. I don't see the U.S. coming out of this without something seriously bad happening. Gloom and doom - sue me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join