It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Richard Dawkins Raelian? Of course he is!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
After his ET comments in expelled, the raelians have laid claim to the Dickie Dee. Perhaps he has found his true home...

From Raelian News:

Is Richard Dawkins Raelian? Of course he is!

Many blogs have been asking the question for the last few days: Is Richard Dawkins Raelian?

In the current Ben Stein movie, “Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed,” he commented:

“It could be that at some earlier time, somewhere in the universe, a civilization evolved, probably by some kind of Darwinian means, probably to a very high level of technology, and that it designed a form of life it seeded, perhaps onto this planet. Now that is a possibility, and an intriguing possibility. And I suppose it’s possible you might find evidence for that. If you look at the details of biochemistry, of molecular biology, you might find a signature of some sort of designer.”

raelianews.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
So if I suggest that we could have been created by a race of now extinct giant flying pigs, that makes me a die-hard "Flying pigist?"

Many scientists suggest the possibility of cellular life arriving here from other planets. That is not "raelian".

All I see here is you going over an "enemy" with a fine toothed comb, desperately searching for a way to discredit him.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyCM (work)

Sorry not me... did you follow the link? That's the official Raelian newsletter, their headline is the thread title not mine.

[edit on 4/29/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Wow what a brilliant way for dawkins to complelty misdirect evryone from the fact that he never answered the more basic question. Which was "how did life begin in the first place". Why cant he just admit that, no, science really has no clue how life first started, and it doesnt make ID any more credible.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shazam The Unbowed
Wow what a brilliant way for dawkins to complelty misdirect evryone from the fact that he never answered the more basic question. Which was "how did life begin in the first place". Why cant he just admit that, no, science really has no clue how life first started, and it doesnt make ID any more credible.

Of course he didn't answer, because we (who trust evolution as better explanation) don't know exact answer. Evolution is well explained and best explanation to all facts. But birth of life... only probabilities, civilized guesses and dozens and dozens of parallel research strings.

BUT IF God him/her/self comes today and says: "IDIDIT", scientific community have raised scientific capital of humanity and createonists have not. Because every bit of found knowledge is precious.

Deny ignorance, doubt everything and research what you doubt.

[edit on 29/4/2008 by HoHoFoo]

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thats the real raelian sex perv cult webpage. They are claiming dawkins as their own Hahahahaha he shou,ld sue if hes not a perv raleian

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Yosimitie Sam

Hey now, what's perverted about the Raëlians? I think they're awesome! Do I consider myself to be Raëlian...? Not really sure if I really buy the story, but I've always believed in extra-terrestrial life (it just seems foolish not to). They definitely seem to take what I consider to be the "right" side of every political issue (right as in the opposite of wrong, not conservative).

new topics

top topics

join