It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anybody know about the Aegis experiments?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm asking this because I really need to know. It may sound crazy but I'm actualy kind of... in trouble right now. Basically, i've recently discovered that I'm the result of an experiment. Is anybody experiencing the same problem?

You won't believe me, I'm sure, but please go to my blog. We're constantly posting and I'll try and keep everyone up to date with my progress.
Oh, and it's not just me. If it was, I'd be locked up by now. Thank... well, not god, he's not listened one bit, but thank something for the government's stupidity, producing more of us. I f anyone can help, please email me or comment on the page.

Here's the link:freakdomalliance.blogspot.com...

By the way, we're in England, not America.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Please can people comment either on my blog or here. I've had over 100 views but no flags

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It's a big internet and there is SO much important stuff to read. Why don't you include more details here or else people will think you are just another Rick-roll troll.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I do not understand how your blog relates to the Aegis experiment. Both appear too far out there for me. I hope everything works out for you though.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The Aegis experiment isn't what you were talking about. I was meaning the codename for this experiment which was supposed to create warriors to defend our country. I thought somebody might know something.

new topics

top topics

join