It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions by South Africa's own 'Nostradumus'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hi ... my first post on this site, but have been 'visting' for a long time ... Am an ex south african .... not many people know that South Africa had their very own 'Nostradamus' .... his name was Nicolaas "Siener" van Rensburg ... Herewith a youtube link ... this is a 3 part video ... very interesting ...herewith the links:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit: title - correction]

[edit on 28-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
oops! ... Title should have read: Predictions by South Africa's own 'Nostradumus'

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hmmmm Never heard of him, But i will take a look at the videos and bring back any research i dig up of my own

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
most of what he has predicted has come to pass ... what's very interesting is the end of the 3rd video ...' when the ice melts' ...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What was also very interesting is that he predicted that there would be a massacre of white people when a black president is laid to rest ... Many Black people in South Africa have been warning white people that when Mandela dies, they will go rampant on a revenge spree and masacre white south africans with pangas and knives ... If you search youtube and search for south africa uhuru ... you will find many videos confirming this ... everything he has predicted has already come to pass

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hmmm a skeptic here I must admit

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, I've never heard of him.

Very interesting. Watching now.

Star and Flag for this new find!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by helen_span

How awful,if that is true I will never go there on holiday again.My heart will not be heavy with sorrow.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by KANDINSKI]

top topics

join