It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations of Big Oil Chaplain Lindsey Williams...You Pay National Debt at the Pump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

All politics aside, this made me think of the H.P. Lovecraft story "At The Mountains of Madness" about an antarctic misson that discovers a massive ancient city...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Come on man, that's a cop out. And just for the sake of arguement, why is it that you cannot post a link to such vital information? Could it be that this information is nonexistant?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Great find, just starting watching them, should prove interesting.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This needs to be re-watched by some of the massess... I just discovered it from another recent thread... if this was filmed two years ago.. this man is right on the money... and we can have a pretty clear idea of what is going to go down politically with Iran and the upcoming Elections here in the states... scary sh** man. Does anyone out there have the date that Iran was to drop the proverbial "Oil Bomb" and attempt to tank our economy as far as the US dollar?? Feels like it is quickly approaching...

Peace

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Baracas

I think they already tried to. Around the time of all those undersea cables being cut. Something very shady there. They even said they were about to flood the market with oil traded in Euros instead of Dollars. Then all of the sudden the story went dead.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I have been posting Lindsey Williams' latest updates, including his "emergency updates" on YouTube under the usename bluestealth1984. I have been given the green light from him personally to post these. Here is the link to the April 2009 update: tr.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join