It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelations of Big Oil Chaplain Lindsey Williams...You Pay National Debt at the Pump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

I just clicked on the last one and it works fine. Try reloading this page, or using the direct link below the frame.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Everything I have ever read from on the matter for years from many differing sources, and have ever heard on the radio or seen on the tv says ...

And therein lies your problem. The MSM is not going to tell you this. These people kill other people to make sure that you don't hear about these facts. I have independently verified that there is indeed a massive pool in Alaska larger than that which the Saudis sit on. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you a link. But at the very least, if you decided to do some digging, you would at least find enough material to make the argument plauseable, then add that to everything else this man has said that has already come true, and things start adding up way too fast.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thank you for this. I don't usually swollow what someone says so easily, but this is one of those times where I'm almost certain that this man is being honest, like you said, he's no bs. He has alot of integrity and the background to back that integrity up. Besides what he's been telling us for the past 25 years is revealing itself as truth anyway. Gas is like $4 where I'm at now, that is so much friggin money considering our jobs arn't increasing our pay to compensate so it slowly chippiing away at any chance of saving I have left. Star and Flag

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
agreed. i just finished watching all of this and i now feel like i understand. i know what needs to happen and even the best case isn't good.

i used to have some money left over at the end of the month that i would use to pay down my debt. i'm going to need to cut back some things when it gets worse just to keep my financial situation stable.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I have heard him interviewed before several times. Each time he predicted the same situations that we are seeing now. I wasn't sure at the time what to think of him; now I know that he was forecasting the truth.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Made it through the 3rd video... after that youtube said "Sorry, this video is no longer available."

Hmm.....

[edit on 1-5-2008 by ianr5741]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The guy tells it like it is. He was there in 71 and knows the insiders working the oil wells. I watched the video a year ago and was open mouthed with most of his story.

He also talks about finding some trees 1,100 feet down when they were drilling. Mind boggling stuff. Here is a website with his book in text format.

There is an interesting point to mention in passing. Though the ground is frozen for 1,900 feet down from the surface at Prudhoe Bay, everywhere the oil companies drilled around this area they discovered an ancient tropical forest. It was in a frozen state, not in petrified state. It is between 1,100 and 1,700 feet down. There are palm trees, pine trees, and tropical foliage in great profusion. In fact, they found them lapped all over each other, just as though they had fallen in that position.

The energy non - crisis

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I agree with you on the mainstream media-they often spread propaganda. However, I'm getting information from some sources that aren't exactly right there in the center like MOther Jones and the Nation even...BBC, Christian Science Moniter, and the rest of what you would say MSM here in USA like Newsweek, the networds, National Geographic even!, also Wikipedia ...nobody is saying 200 years of oil up there in the ANWR, nobody! If we could just get one or two shreds of credibility on this...

If you can get me some evidence on this great. IF there was, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in now and heading for.

Listen, nobody distrusts the MSM on things more than me...and you have to understand how political this issue is. It's a huge Republican initiative and the agenda is to drill. The Democratic position is to not drill. The interest in spreading information that can't be backed up anywhere is on the Republican side. This former preacher guy is doing the bidding for the agenda to drill and we don't get any significant relief by doing so. In other words, with higher gas prices, you now have a political charged hotbed...it sounds good to say "why, with gas prices now at x dollars a gallon, we aughta drill up there in ANWR and it will end all of our problems, but the big bad democrats are standing in our way from enjoying low gas prices..." things like that...oh and how McCain and Clinton both are for this suspending the F. gas tax for three months...oh sure it sounds good, but how much does our gas go down? Oh we see a whoppign 18 cents a gallon....guys, they are just using these things for politics, and that includes this rediculous push at drilling up there and duping so many into thinking more is up there than there really is....hell we can tune up our cars and inflate our tires to proper pressure, and drive the speeklimit and achieve more fuel than is in that reserve!!!

Now if we are talking about the sand oil in Alberta region, that's another story...the information regarding that area is showing huge amounts that compare to the Saudio fields and it's also now affordable to extract it and also Russian fields are coming on line now that were not feasable before, so yes, there is more oil out there... but oil in quantities that dwarf the Saudio Arabian fields...ANWR? Come on guys, your smarter than this. 200 years of oil up there? give me a break, nobody except this right wing nut is saying that, nobody. Just be cause HE says so, doesn't mean it is so.

I say prove it!!! is his proof that he talked to someone back in 1971 who said it was so? Oh good grief!

If there was I would say start drilling...can't we do so and not interupt wildlife at the same time? I just haven't seen anything from any reporter anywhere who says it's big enough to bother with...I mean there are some costs to the envir. apparently, and if we are going to screw a pristine place up then we aughta do it only if it's truley worth our time...

[edit on 1-5-2008 by skyshow]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

I have decided to watch it in it's entirety due to so many people on here's persistance. I may have spoken too soon perhaps? It is interesting, and I didn't realise he had written books on the matter...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

You're still thinking inside the political box as if the two-party system actually still exists.

This isn't really about drilling in Alaska anyway. It is about the value of the dollar. It's way too late for oil from Alaska to help us, number one. Number two, even if we had gotten to it in time, we have no way of really knowing what that might have done to the value of the dollar. Oh what a complicated web we weave.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
(Sigh)

For all those who are having difficulty running the videos, here are the direct links...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Sky the republicans just had a republican controlled congress and a republican president and your telling me they couldnt of got it passed? They couldnt get 5 to 10 dems to join the cause? No they debated it for a few and then threw it under the rug which is what they always do and this is how I know there is no two party system it is all the same with different masks..

The fact is if our government worked like it was supposed to it would bring everything to a vote whether it passes or not to see where people stand..that is why you have so much spin because your not making our government vote on crap.

On a final note a report came out the other day saying if we drilled in Alaska we would only knock $.01 off the price of gas. This leads me to believe they will be drilling there soon but want to just let people know hey were gonna drill there but dont look for any discounts....

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

*just finished the presentation*

Could it be that he is talking about all north slope oil and all over that region or is that just the ANWR?

I pretty much agree with all he said...

As far as the parties go...I think we definately have a 2 party system, it may be just that the system and the debt and all of this has them by the balls (and breasts) so that when it comes to energy and the world bank/IMF, they really don't have much room to wiggle...

What a mess! Are there any real American's left who run our country? What the heck are we going to do? We are heading for a serious calapse with more than 8 trillion dollars in debt and the funny money everywhere? And then this whole IRan thing and all the nukes the US has and how China & Russia could jump in....

OMG where's the keys to the liquor cabinet???

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Here, have one on me...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyshow
reply to post by mybigunit

*just finished the presentation*

Glad jack was here to help you on that. [smile]

Sorry I was so...flustered in that other thread. Friends?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Bugger, what is the date. Didn't Iran just swap Dollars for Euros yesterday. I remember reading something about the end of May. Is this the date?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
According to this article, we've been pumping oil out of the purdhoe bay site since '77...billions upon billions of barrels....where in the hell is it all going?

secondly, the guy in the video says we're NOT pulling oil from the site.....so who's right, and just wtf is really going on?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Hmmm. Now that's interesting. So either we have been using that oil all along and now it's about to run out. Or they have been letting some trickle out all along, and they are about to cap it as a "reserve" by telling people that there is nothing left. Seems to me that they probably understate the amount of oil there.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
McCain admits we are in Iraq for oil on video
www.abovetopsecret.com...#

There you have it.....

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I've just finished this video yesterday but just recently talked to my Father about this. He was a geologist up in Alaska for 15 years or so. I ran most of what this man Lindsey said by him and he said it was all correct as far as he knew, he even said he did the sizemagraphs on that island Lindsey was talking about. Of course he can't verify the whole, controlling the world thing but as far as the oil goes there's plenty enough up there for America for a long time. Also in case anyone didn't know they have the tech to drill at 45 degree angles and could easily drill ANWAR without harming any wildlife.

Very nice topic

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join