It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another terrorist attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I was sitting down with my girlfriend the other day for lunch, and we started talking about ATS and what we've been reading on these forums. Now both of us are in the "9/11 was an inside job" camp, and both of us think that the government did this for various reasons. My own belief is that after Bush was declared president only to find that he hadn't won, he needed something that would hit two birds with one stone; to avenge daddy in Iraq, and to get the public behind him despite his ill gotten presidency. Hence the "attacks".

Now I also believe that there very well may be another attack on American soil, and possibly before the next election. My belief is that Bush will try to rally the people behind him again with another attack in a vain attempt to put the doubts out of the mind of the American people about 9/11, and to maybe give his party something to rally around as its all but assured that the Republican Party has lost America's trust, and with Bush as their front man its no surprise.

Does anyone else think that there may be another "attack" before the elections?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I don't think it's going to be Bush who does it. I think Mccain will win the election, and then "something" will happen to incite a war with Iran.

It will have to be on a much larger scale than 911 if they are going to get Americans all hyped up for a war with Iran

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by theendisnear69

I agree, not with the McCain part necessarily, but that they are really going to have to muster up something spectacularly, devastatingly enormous to overcome the public's mistrust resulting from their last shenanigans.
They really botched that up so bad that I don't think they would try it again unless the had something really dastardly up their sleeve.
My guess is that they are working on it right now.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
yea probably something much more simple.

nuclear attack anyone?

They will most certainly learn from their mistakes so that they don't leave so many loopholes for the american citizens that are awake to find.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
We won't know until something actually happens. I sincerely hope not

[edit on 28-4-2008 by CoNsPiRaCy PhReAk]

top topics

join