It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this is sick

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yet another triumph for US stupidity. I dont know why were worried about al-qaeda the #ing Americans are going to kill us all.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thanks Slayerfan...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Okay, let's review. I going to pick my favorite opposing cause and then I'm going to go troll for disgusting pictures of burned and deformed babies (doesn't matter that those pics have absolutely nothing to do with my pitch), then I'm going to compile a misleading video that attaches those pics to my cause.

voila

the 21st century!

How do you now those pic's have noting to do with depleated uranium?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by samfashow

Originally posted by StationsCreation
Yeah, some of those pics are pretty nasty. I feel so sorry for the parents of those babies.

Really makes me grateful that I live in Australia.

yes the parents poor parents it must suck to be the parent of something like that...

Parents? Aren't anyone thinking about the poor children?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
There were nuclear wepons used in the war with iraq last year?????

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Its all Bushes falt going into Iraq for the oil mostley he new thier was no WMD someone has to kill bush i would gladly blow his brains out with a glock.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by T-B0
Its all Bushes falt going into Iraq for the oil mostley he new thier was no WMD someone has to kill bush i would gladly blow his brains out with a glock.

Me too, and if he gets reelcted i think there will be an assasination attemp on him and he will get killed. That asshole killed hudreds of people just for his precious oil, and lied that he caught that fag saddam just to win a #ed up elction in this coutry. I think all the "patriots" that think this country is the best are all wrong. Its just as bad as a ny other and they are sooo annoying saying america is the best all the #ing time. Most are americans. I lived in biddeford, maine for 2 years when i came here, and its like a vilage a very small city with forests around it, and almost eveyone there think america is the best adn everything else is all bull#. That really pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

Okay, let's review. I going to pick my favorite opposing cause and then I'm going to go troll for disgusting pictures of burned and deformed babies (doesn't matter that those pics have absolutely nothing to do with my pitch), then I'm going to compile a misleading video that attaches those pics to my cause.

voila

the 21st century!

How do you now those pic's have noting to do with depleated uranium?

How do you know they do?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Papa Lazarru
Yet another triumph for US stupidity. I dont know why were worried about al-qaeda the #ing Americans are going to kill us all.

Yes this very true

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Iraq was part of NWO plan I think it was just to get more oil they new thier was no weapons of mass destruction in the country.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yes but people said there have been nuclear wepons used in the war in iraq last year. What the hell are they talikng about????

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The Bombs dropped by US aircraft are like nucleur weapons. When US was bombing baghdad thats what thier talking about and how the radiation levels increased after the war.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by T-B0
The Bombs dropped by US aircraft are like nucleur weapons. When US was bombing baghdad thats what thier talking about and how the radiation levels increased after the war.

k thanks.

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
Me too, and if he gets reelcted i think there will be an assasination attemp on him and he will get killed. That asshole killed hudreds of people just for his precious oil, and lied that he caught that fag saddam just to win a #ed up elction in this coutry. I think all the "patriots" that think this country is the best are all wrong. Its just as bad as a ny other and they are sooo annoying saying america is the best all the #ing time. Most are americans. I lived in biddeford, maine for 2 years when i came here, and its like a vilage a very small city with forests around it, and almost eveyone there think america is the best adn everything else is all bull#. That really pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe with a post like that, we wouldn't be considered the best (hah NOT!). No one person could make us bad (not even Bush). But that's beside the point, America is the best

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think this is sick but......

One of the babies in the pictures had a deformed upper lip. I saw the same baby before and that baby was from the U.S. and had a disease not related to DU or radiation contamination.

Was on a tv special in the US.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyxsul

Originally posted by AD5673

Maybe with a post like that, we wouldn't be considered the best (hah NOT!). No one person could make us bad (not even Bush). But that's beside the point, America is the best

I dont think America is that good. Just as bad as any other country, but the difference is that america has food, work, freedom, etc... but now almot all coutcries are becoming like that exept countries in Africa.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Just because a baby is deformed doesn't mean that the radiation floated from Iraq to outher countries and deformed those babies. I've known I've seen a few pics of those, can't remember. I'd love to see the papers filed on each baby in that lil Flash saying what it is, instead of leaning on the credability of another psycho on the web.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
How can wee rate this thread?by sickness of Photos? or the info?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

voila

the 21st century!

basically. I've seen most of those pictures elsewhere on the web, usually posted to gross people out, but when traced back to the original website, it's generally a medical research site that mentions nothing about Iraq. yes, harlequin babies are really gross looking, but they are a birth defect that crops up every now and again. (as a matter of fact, it's an extreme version of ecsema, which is fairly common). btw, some of those pics have been discussed as possibly alien in this thread

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Depleted Uranium != nuclear weapons. The only danger would be from breathing in the vapors caused by the intense hea tof the impact, and that's only really a concern if you're immediately near the target. And odds are if you're near a target a tank is shooting at, the biggest threat to your health isn't going to be cancer.

The amount of people that will believe anything that is on the internet scares me much more than the deformed babies.

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by Esoterica]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join