It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Accused of Raping Woman Over the Telephone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Tunisian family alleges their daughter was raped during a telephone conversation with a man, a lawyer for the family said.

The 30-year-old man said he never touched the young woman. But he acknowledged he heard her scream while they were "totally into" an erotic telephone conversation -- and that she reported bleeding, Al Arabiya reported.

www.upi.com...

Either she lost her virginity to someone else, or she made herself bleed through some sort of violent masturbation while she was on the phone with this man. My instinct says she is a whore and in fact was really sleeping around with other men and tried to pin it on this guy on the phone. You know a country lack sex education when people think you can lose your virginity or be raped while on the phone. Whats next? Raped by FedEx.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by Master_Wii]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

I agree Master_Wii, this is insane! What on earth could words have to do with the loss of virginity in it's physical form ? Bleeding ? Broken hymen ? On the PHONE ? please.

I also must wonder what this "virgin" knows about phone sex to begin with.
And Imagine losing your "innocence" over the phone

This is bogus.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This incident gives a whole new meaning to the term "Phone Sex". Be careful with what you say, or you may end up with a paternity suit filed against you, at least in Tunesia!

[edit on 4/28/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

haha

that's all we need to hear next, that he impregnated her as well!

Gee, gimme a break.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thats almost as bad, as hearing alex ferguson saying manu get bad referring decisions. The world is a messed up place, and females like this, just make it more stupid.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master_Wii
Whats next? Raped by FedEx.

Thats probably what happened, he sent her a toy!

Maybe it's a long distance relationship!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
wow, well i sure hope she didnt catch anything

new topics

top topics

join