It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird...Thing....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The one thing about your story that makes me think it wasn't real is that you reached for the "creature". If you were actually awake, why in the world would you reach out to touch a strange figure standing in your room? In dreams, people do things that they don't want to do at all, things that frighten or put them in danger. I think that applies to your experience, so it was probably just a dream, even if you could swear it was real.

[Edited on 2/28/04 by LostProphet]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Why would I reach for it? Well, theres a funny story behind that. You see it all started when I was around 6, I had a habit of touching... J/k.

The reason was, because I am very stupid, 2, I was scared but I'm starting to shed that feeling. I'm very weird about these feelings. 3, I wanted proof of what I was seeing was real. 4, I don't really know why.

It may or may not have been a dream, there are other instances where this kind of thing has happened that I have not posted, because I don't believe everything I see or hear is real.

I talked to an "elder," (I'm native american), and he said what I saw was (insert Native-word here 'cause I can't remember it), shown itself to me as a "gift" from the creator. I had to hold in my laughter at this point. He also said that this thing was going to help me in some way or another, well the following day all I can think of was that I was more social, and more people (especially girls), acknowledged my existance. Though, the following days got worser and worser until finaly I back the car into a snowy ditch, get my favorite black leather combat boots wet jumping out of the car, getting shot in the stomach with a red rider BB gun by my 6 year old cousin, and hit with a baseball bat during an argument between my other 2 cousins, (teenage girls that like to go for the kill.) So what the elder said didn't really hit home.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

Originally posted by Weise
Last night, or yesterday evening, something very weird happened...

I came home from school because I was "sick," (although in truth, I wasn't... I was BSing because I didn't want to be there anymore... Really stupid reason why I wanted to go home... If you want to know, ask, I'll tell you), anyways. I was so depressed I felt like sleeping... So I went to bed at 1 PM and slept till 6, got up for about 10 minutes -- was still feeling down so I went back to sleep... It was somewhere during this period (from 6 to 12 AM) that...

I was laying in my bed, facing my computer and TV, I could see my alarm clock across the room, it's red numbers, and the yellowish glow the light on the extension cord gives, I could see this black figure. It was really well defined against the darkness, sort of darker then dark (I know that sounds weird but thats how it was), about 3 ft tall... For some reason, I reached for it (I was in the dreamy state -- but I could tell I WASN'T dreaming), and touched it. I was sort of scared, but it was then (after touching it) I fell right back into a deep sleep...

Events like this usually follow a tingly feeling I get before going to bed... Or a really "drained" feeling that makes me really tired when I'm lying in bed... This happens every once in awhile... Any ideas on what the heck happened?

Maybe you reached for a "gray" who just happened to be there getting ready to abduct you?

Or maybe some 4th density entity as realities may have intersected a bit, could've been your "other" self from another reality. The tingly feeling and the instant desire to sleep could be just alteration of your brainwaves for the purposes of paralysis... though I dunno if that should induce sleep.

I doubt it was a 3 foot shadow gray alien. I've never heard of such a thing. You always have something weird to say blam.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Old Hag attack?

Maybe that's what it is...

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charlatan
Old Hag attack?

Maybe that's what it is...

Well... I could move alright... It was just a "startling" feeling seeing that damned thing... I didn't feel any "evil" presence either... It did feel a little different though, like when you walk into a room and can automatically feel like somethings amiss.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If I would had read his posts I would had told him to say:
May the LORD rebuke thee in the Name of Jesus the Christ

(at them evil spirits that were botherig him)

And I would had told him to listen to Brother Stair's Broadcast
**spam link removed**

Not one person here told him about Jesus the Messiah and shared with him the Good News of the Gospel of the LORD Jesus the Christ (in this post/thread of his)

[edit on 22-3-2005 by Spectre]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Just to finish covering all bases:

You were in the last stages of returning to your human form after spending the evening out as a chupacabra, you weren't reaching for it, thats only the feeling you get when you transform due to the dynamic transform link.

You may be a Hobbit in another reality: If so, forget the baseball bat because you just might be Frodo. If you hurt him or kill him then the ring will never be destroyed and evil wins. On-The-Other_hand ... you might be gollum, so keep the bat, and plaster him all over the place.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
[edit on 22-3-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This thread no longer requires a reply as the original poster is no longer with us. Mods - you may as well remove the thread entirely.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join