It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird...Thing....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Last night, or yesterday evening, something very weird happened...

I came home from school because I was "sick," (although in truth, I wasn't... I was BSing because I didn't want to be there anymore... Really stupid reason why I wanted to go home... If you want to know, ask, I'll tell you), anyways. I was so depressed I felt like sleeping... So I went to bed at 1 PM and slept till 6, got up for about 10 minutes -- was still feeling down so I went back to sleep... It was somewhere during this period (from 6 to 12 AM) that...

I was laying in my bed, facing my computer and TV, I could see my alarm clock across the room, it's red numbers, and the yellowish glow the light on the extension cord gives, I could see this black figure. It was really well defined against the darkness, sort of darker then dark (I know that sounds weird but thats how it was), about 3 ft tall... For some reason, I reached for it (I was in the dreamy state -- but I could tell I WASN'T dreaming), and touched it. I was sort of scared, but it was then (after touching it) I fell right back into a deep sleep...

Events like this usually follow a tingly feeling I get before going to bed... Or a really "drained" feeling that makes me really tired when I'm lying in bed... This happens every once in awhile... Any ideas on what the heck happened?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weise

I came home from school because I was "sick," (although in truth, I wasn't... I was BSing because I didn't want to be there anymore... Really stupid reason why I wanted to go home... If you want to know, ask, I'll tell you), anyways. I was so depressed I felt like sleeping... So I went to bed at 1 PM and slept till 6, got up for about 10 minutes -- was still feeling down so I went back to sleep... It was somewhere during this period (from 6 to 12 AM) that...

I was laying in my bed, facing my computer and TV, I could see my alarm clock across the room, it's red numbers, and the yellowish glow the light on the extension cord gives, I could see this black figure. It was really well defined against the darkness, sort of darker then dark (I know that sounds weird but thats how it was), about 3 ft tall... For some reason, I reached for it (I was in the dreamy state -- but I could tell I WASN'T dreaming), and touched it. I was sort of scared, but it was then (after touching it) I fell right back into a deep sleep...

Events like this usually follow a tingly feeling I get before going to bed... Or a really "drained" feeling that makes me really tired when I'm lying in bed... This happens every once in awhile... Any ideas on what the heck happened?

Maybe you reached for a "gray" who just happened to be there getting ready to abduct you?

Or maybe some 4th density entity as realities may have intersected a bit, could've been your "other" self from another reality. The tingly feeling and the instant desire to sleep could be just alteration of your brainwaves for the purposes of paralysis... though I dunno if that should induce sleep.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Just sounds like one of those "half asleep" things. After sleeping that much I am surprised you didnt see more things.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Lilblam,
I wouldn't be too fast to discredit that possibility... The head did seem a little too small to be a Gray... I still have the distinct image of it in my head... And the density intersecting and the other me bleeding through to this reality... Why would I be 3 ft tall? Interesting possibility... Either way, I'm keeping my bat next to my bed tonight... Even though if I were being abducted, it'd do me little good... When I was reaching for it... I felt really fatigued and weak, like I could barely move my arm...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dusty
Just sounds like one of those "half asleep" things. After sleeping that much I am surprised you didnt see more things.

Maybe, anythings possible. I was moving more towards the idea of a Shadow person... But I have had "half alseep" things happen to me before, but never like that. And never so... Weird.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Lilblam,
I wouldn't be too fast to discredit that possibility... The head did seem a little too small to be a Gray... I still have the distinct image of it in my head... And the density intersecting and the other me bleeding through to this reality... Why would I be 3 ft tall? Interesting possibility... Either way, I'm keeping my bat next to my bed tonight... Even though if I were being abducted, it'd do me little good... When I was reaching for it... I felt really fatigued and weak, like I could barely move my arm...

You're not "human" in all realities. Sometimes that bleedthrough can create sort of a "merging" or intersection of realities... so you say hello to your other selves. De Ja Vu is basically that, when different parralel worlds meet, your memories sometimes merge with the memories of an alternate you, in a world that may be VERY similar, but the time is a little off....

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
You're not "human" in all realities. Sometimes that bleedthrough can create sort of a "merging" or intersection of realities... so you say hello to your other selves. De Ja Vu is basically that, when different parralel worlds meet, your memories sometimes merge with the memories of an alternate you, in a world that may be VERY similar, but the time is a little off....

Hmn... I see... I guess a 3ft tall alternate me would make sense... Since I am 6ft 5. I hope something like this happens again... Even if it is a "strange" feeling, it's alway's interesting to have a story to tell...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Hmn... I see... I guess a 3ft tall alternate me would make sense... Since I am 6ft 5. I hope something like this happens again... Even if it is a "strange" feeling, it's alway's interesting to have a story to tell...

Also a good learning experience! Makes you think about reality, what's possible, and basically question things that are otherwise taken for granted or not even considered before. Learning is fun

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Also a good learning experience! Makes you think about reality, what's possible, and basically question things that are otherwise taken for granted or not even considered before. Learning is fun

Indeed... What you said made me think more about whats possible... Learnings fun, but only when what you're learning helps you in some way.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Indeed... What you said made me think more about whats possible... Learnings fun, but only when what you're learning helps you in some way.

All learning helps in one way or another, even if yet unrealised. Of course, you can always use new knowledge to bring physical, psychological, emotional, and other harm to yourself AND others. However, it just means learning helped you succeed in your goal of harming self or others. It still benefits you, and helps you achieve greater understanding, and with it comes greater ability to do things and all that that implies

And remember, fear is ignorant. You only fear due to lack of knowledge, and due to a preconception that your physical or material well-being is somehow important. However, lack of knowledge is ignorance, and humans tend to fear the unknown.

Therefore, when the unknown becomes known, it may no longer be "scary". If it continues to be scary, it is not because it is unknown, but because it appears to be a "threat" to your existance in some way. However, the illusion that our physical existance (which only manifests itself for service to self reasons) is somehow important is irrelevant. Once again, illusions and preconceptions keep a being stagnated. Learning experiences prompt certain people to investigate further, and helps to eventually break out of a service-to-self existance and achieve realities yet unfathomed by the human mind.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   

All learning helps in one way or another, even if yet unrealised. Of course, you can always use new knowledge to bring physical, psychological, emotional, and other harm to yourself AND others. However, it just means learning helped you succeed in your goal of harming self or others. It still benefits you, and helps you achieve greater understanding, and with it comes greater ability to do things and all that that implies

I see... I'm going to try and extract more from this one expierience... I hope some "good" comes out of it, even if that is only my judgment.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I see... I'm going to try and extract more from this one expierience... I hope some "good" comes out of it, even if that is only my judgment.

Hey, it may not be the first nor the last! The good that already came of it is that you realise that weird things like that happen, and can seem very real. One potential lesson there is that not all that seems real, is. Or, not all things that seem like a dream, are. For you to discover!

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Hey, it may not be the first nor the last! The good that already came of it is that you realise that weird things like that happen, and can seem very real. One potential lesson there is that not all that seems real, is. Or, not all things that seem like a dream, are. For you to discover!

Hmn... I'm going to have to give that one some serious thought. Thanks for the eye-opener... It helps to have someone add their two cents in on the matter, especially when It makes you think more.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It could have been a semi-lucid dream state. You were aware of your own being and body, but your dreamstate mind was still producing the environment around you. So it was like being awake, having control of your actions, but was in fact in a dream, hence the creature.

I've had similar experiences to this, except for the creature. I usually notice other strange anomalies in my surroundings before I realise I am in a dream. It is a rare event when I have one of these kind of dreams, but I usually enjoy them because it feels like reality with a surreal slant to it.

Also, Ive heard similar stories from family and friends. Things like levitating, being strangled by a dark figure, someone in the room. The common factor to all these stories though are that they happened in bed or just before sleep. So I really think it has something to do with our dream states.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Hmn... I'm going to have to give that one some serious thought. Thanks for the eye-opener... It helps to have someone add their two cents in on the matter, especially when It makes you think more.

Glad I could help

Based on my recent correspondense with certain individuals on ATS, I was beginning to get used to the major "lack of thinking" that goes on, but certainly not lack of talking. Almost a relief to see hope on the horizon when speaking to people like you. Normally I'd not make this comment... but considering my "day" today, you'd understand

Good night!

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation
It could have been a semi-lucid dream state. You were aware of your own being and body, but your dreamstate mind was still producing the environment around you. So it was like being awake, having control of your actions, but was in fact in a dream, hence the creature.

I've had similar experiences to this, except for the creature. I usually notice other strange anomalies in my surroundings before I realise I am in a dream. It is a rare event when I have one of these kind of dreams, but I usually enjoy them because it feels like reality with a surreal slant to it.

Also, Ive heard similar stories from family and friends. Things like levitating, being strangled by a dark figure, someone in the room. The common factor to all these stories though are that they happened in bed or just before sleep. So I really think it has something to do with our dream states.

Interesting, it may very well be so. Unless there's creatures out there that choose our "near-sleep" state as the best mental state to influence or come into contact with us, as our mental waves frequency is significantly lowered I think... maybe emitting alpha waves is key that we dunno yet?

And yes, dreams can sometimes seem all too real. Other times it's like seeing reality through a distorted glass... our mind is an interesting thing indeed!

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I would say do a seach (ATS or Google, etc.) on "Shadowpeople"...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
sounds like a dream to me.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
IF its possible (maybe) there is a person that is RVing you. And what you were "seeing" is the transdimensional form of the other person's OBE.

When you are tired you are less capable of defending yourself from "attack".

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Maybe you reached for a "gray" who just happened to be there getting ready to abduct you?

Or maybe some 4th density entity as realities may have intersected a bit, could've been your "other" self from another reality. The tingly feeling and the instant desire to sleep could be just alteration of your brainwaves for the purposes of paralysis... though I dunno if that should induce sleep.

I agree

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join