It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought I'd better say hello! :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
hello everyone....

Thought I had better say hello since I have been posting away here for nearly a month

I am from New Zealand, and came upon this website while searching for UFO'S on G.

I have to say well done to the site owners for hosting a fabulous website
it is so well organised and it is so great that people are willing to discuss anything and everything...

I have always been interested in UFO's as I saw one when I was about 9 years old... but that's a story for another time...

A big shout out to all you kiwi's that are lurking around here... and there are so many of you...

peace out

MW31

P.S. I would also like to thank Sauron for helping out with my avatar sizing, and not deducting points when I added them when they were too big! what a sweet heart!

[edit on 28-4-2008 by misswanderer31]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by misswanderer31

Welcome Misswanderer! If your interested in UFOs, you've definitely come to the right place.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I hope your stay here is enlightening for you.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! deny ignorance

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS MW31.

Interested to hear about your childhood ufo experience. See you in the forums you crazy kiwi.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
thanks everyone...

perhaps I will relate my story sometime in the future... though I think people might think it is kinda weird and probably unbelievable... as I don't have any pictures, and the fact that I was only about 9 years old at the time... Oh well...

thanks again

MW31

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Welcome to you Miss, love to see more women on the boards, as we are the minority here.
Don't forget to come on over to BTS for some fun when the UFO forum is about to make your brain explode from Info overload!!!
SEE YA!
AccessDenied

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Hello.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.. Check out this one on UFOs in Indiana- some pictures and video..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BP

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Where in New Zealand are you from if I may ask? I'm from Napier.

I didn't think there were any Kiwis here but me...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Oh theres a few on here... some don't show in their location where they are from though.

Im in ChCh.

MW31

new topics

top topics

join