It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is the antichrist!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
If he is the anti-christ then I hate to think what Bush is.
I am a non Christian, but very conservative person. While I may not agree with or plan on voting for Obama, I think it is rather ignorant and extreme to go so far as to call him the Anti-Christ. People have been looking for just the right person to fit the bill of 'anti-christ' for a while and it is so easy to take what we want from any person or situation and mold it around to what we want to be our truth.

The man may not be the super salvation that this country so desperately needs, but I would not say he is the anti christ either. I know a lot of people who have other people tell them little tid bits about Obama and then everyone starts to draw their own conclusions, usually without much if any first hand provable knowledge. I think conservatives just want a liberal to hate and he fits the bill so it is easy to vilify him. If you want a real villan just look at Bush and our current administrations spending policies, thats a real crime!

McCain isn't going to be our conservative hero either, he is no better than Obama other than he may have more of the personal beliefs that most conservative christians also hold. They are all the same guy, it is just too bad that we give ourselves such crappy choices. We need someone whos beliefs are the constitution, no more no less.

Kudos!! Someone who believes and tries to follow the Constitution imagine that! Thats why im voting for Ron Paul!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frank BlackThe worst part is most of the people voting for him have no idea why other than that he is black or is for change.
[edit on 4/29/2008 by Frank Black]

Don't you sell the American people short like that. Maybe we like the plans he's laid out, and if everyone stopped running around with their fingers in their ears and shouting 'Anti-Christ Muslim blah blah blah!!!!!!' you might actually listen to his plans and ideas for our country, and who knows, you might actually like or agree with some of them.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Is the antichrist supposed to have a family? If not, Obama is not the person. Though I can see why some would believe he is the figure.

Though I will admit that he is way too popular, I'm not sure whether he fits the profile. I am suspicious of those who are (popular), besides there's a "feeling" about him that doesn't sit right with me.

On the other hand, he appears to be like any other average Joe. With the scandals and the sort, which is easy to see that he is not the antichrist. Then again, the antichrist will like to appear that he's just like everyone else - he's the master of lies so he can easily pull that off.

Whether he is or isn't, he is worth keeping an eye on at least.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Man, isn't it funny how every election the christian right starts these obscene rumors that the Democratic candidate is always the anti christ. Talk about cry wolf in a fairy tale!!! *rolls eyes*

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

...and won't even it be funny that one of these days they might actually get it right?

It is know that the antichrist will step up to the world and let himself be known -not his REAL self- when the world needs him. He'll be a savior amongst the eyes of the Godless, and give their complete support.

Then again, it can all be just a "fairytale."

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Black

Frank, you've got to be kidding me here. It seems your post was not very well thought out, or you're just trying to sound like you want to start a joke of a debate.

I agree, it seems everyone is entranced by Obama. I will say he is a great speaker but so was Hitler.

Really? I mean this is what you're going off of here? You're right, if someone has good oratory skills, we should compare them to Hitler. C'MON MAN AND WAKE UP! What about JFK, or Roosevelt? I guess to look good in your eyes, someone needs to talk like GWB.

The worst part is most of the people voting for him have no idea why other than that he is black or is for change.

Uh-huh. Another BS opinion not based in the real world. Funny that Obama's supporters are actually the more educated crowd, huh? I guess all that education does is allow you to make your decisions off of color and some marketing pitch.

First of all color and gender should NOT be a reason to vote for someone! Its racist and sexist period.

Well yes and no. For it to be true racism, someone would have to vote for someone else based off of color for the reason that they feel that person's color is (keyword here) SUPERIOR to the alternative. I am with you on this however, that NOBODY should vote on someone based solely off of color or gender. You are right about that.

Secondly what change is he proposing? All i hear is change and that word in itself means nothing.

This quote is just plain uneducated. As you should see when (if) you do your research, is that Obama has several times more legislatures he's enacted or helped to do so than Hillary, and McCain's voting record is 95% (actual statistic) similar to Bush. So you tell me now, which of these 3 candidates seems to be for the most change?

Thirdly the devil will always tell you what you want to hear without really saying much. Mr. Obama is a member of the CFR and a Freemason......ring any alarm bells?

C'mon, seriously? You're just digging here. I could put up the same argument with just about anybody. And as far as being an evil member of this and that, are you just guessing, or speculating that it's evil, or singling out Obama for some reason because his opponents aren't members? What's going on here?

[edit on 4/29/2008 by bigbert81]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
One of the arguments on this thread is that he is associated with his pastor who has been ranting and raving on the back of Obamas campaign trail,

I mean the pastor is clearly a loon but are his rantings any worse than from those people calling Obama the antichrist?

six of one, half a dozen of the other in my eyes.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The poles will switch. It has been experimented by scientists and found to have happened on Earth before. This theory came from Albert Einstein's logic in which he claimed that the poles, aided by massive ice build up, would eventually be thrown by centrifugal force to the equator. The next reversal is scheduled for the year 2012. People find this hard to believe because they have let the means by which they live outdistance the ends for which they live. They have simply forgotten valuable information..

Everything in our history seems to have been counting down to this moment.
Visitors from other worlds are here to help our planet and civilisation, but not enough people are listening.
Evil will reign over the Middle East - the Anti-Christ will be of Middle Eastern descent - the Middle East the source of his power. I doubt that the Anti-Christ is Obama.

There is so much more going on that doesn't meet the eye - other worldly factors to consider - things that are simply beyond our knowledge and level of comprehension.
People can continue to ignore the quite obvious signs of extreme global warming and apocalyptic revelations from ancient texts but they will see that they have been self-absorbed for too long when world-wide catastrophes start occurring over and over.
It's already begun. Can't you feel the change in the air??

The New Age of Aquarius is coming and our civilisation as a whole is going to change dramatically - like nothing anyone has ever seen before.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
reply to post by isbarackobamatheantichris

Then why are you accusing someone of being the anti-christ. It is written in the bible which we abide by, that no one will know his face. How can you accuse Barack Obama of being the anti-christ when it is against the scriptures that our religion is based off of?

I don't think the anti-Christ is anything but Nero, but by your standards if you call someone the anti-Christ then they can't be the anti-Christ...so there will never be an anti-Christ, because no one could ever suspect that person as being the anti-Christ. Why don't we just hire doctors to call every baby that is born the "anti-Christ" so that it couldn't be the anti-Christ........I don't know about you but that seems highly illogical. I suspect someone would claim the anti-Christ really is the anti-Christ and that would be true at some time or another.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by yellowcard]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Funny I usually just read all of the posts like this and don't say anything. I have been a religion student for a long time...... If I had a Bible I could give you chorus and verse. It is written in there many anti christs have come and many more will......... Why worry about tomorrow? Each day has enough troubles of it's own. Who is the Anti Christ according to Christ? Anyone that is against him. As for Mr. Obama or Mrs Clinton being president...... I don't think either of them stand a chance until 2012. If I were to believe in the hidden government I would say that John McCain will be rewarded for his long service to that group by granting his wish to become president. He will only serve 4 years. As for Mr. Obama being the Anti Christ..... I doubt it. He has spoken very favorably of his faith which is Christianity.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by isbarackobamatheantichris
yes I am a born again Christian.. going on two years now

Well, then, dig into your New Testament...you tell us.

I think you'll find that, outside of young idealists, people don't see Obama falsely as the Second Coming of Christ. Personally, everything about him screams "Chicago Democrat."

Now, if he gets into office, everyone declares him to be Christ, and he moves to Jerusalem to take his throne in a temple, then yes, I'll agree, then he'd be the Antichrist.

There's nothing you or I could do to stop that, though, any more than someone could have stopped Christ's execution.

If after reading the New Testament you still believe that, and you truly are a Christian, then congratulations on being safe. I myself haven't managed to get baptised yet (my wife is a Primitive Baptist and I don't cotton to some of their beliefs...sorry honey!) but there's hope for me yet.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pretty_vacant
Evil will reign over the Middle East - the Anti-Christ will be of Middle Eastern descent - the Middle East the source of his power. I doubt that the Anti-Christ is Obama.

Amen! Considering that by Islamic standards he should be put to death, I doubt he'd ever be in charge over there.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Now i think bush is the anti-christ or maybe cheney. if obama was the anti christ his "special powers" would let him win every state and not get bad press. Or maybe we have more than one anti christ. maybe mccain, bush, and cheney are all anti christs.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by isbarackobamatheantichris
Presidental hopeful Barack Obama is being referred to as a 'Messiah' type figure.

Is he the long awaited 'Man of Sin' that the bible says will rise to world power shortly before the return of the true King of Kings Jesus Christ???

Yeah, and Clinton must be the Black LYING (through her teeth) WITCH, while McCain (McAbel's Brother) gotta be Lucifer disguised as a little Goblin...

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Were did you see this pics of Obama making the hand signs???

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I found this too be a little strange - Barack (given name), Arabic name meaning 'he who is blessed'

Barack Hussein
Saddam Hussein

Barack Hussein Obama - Osama bin Laden

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by regeya

Just an FYI, he does have middle eastern connections, and he does have ties to the Muslim people. Not saying that gives him any credit towards this profound accusition, but just so we have the facts on the table.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Britguy
Well sooner or later one of these guy's has got to be the right Antichrist..

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Nauster Damus predicted the beginning of the end will be marked by the death of a famous President's son (JFK Jr.)

After, this tensions will rise in the Middle East.

During this time, the people will be looking for a saviour and come to believe in one who will later turn his back on them.

when reading into Nostradamus the world gets insight. meaning people like GW Busch can take hold of many peoples minds with his power and money he can create the beginnings of Nostradamus' prophecies. Especially things like biblical prophecies. anyone can do this such act. but with money and power some people like bush have the ability to do it best and as accurately as the scriptures tell you so.

i haven't met many people in my life who have realized these things, or even thought about that possibility and/or believe that all things from the bible shall happen naturally, which in fact cannot in this information age, since the stories that keep the sheep believing can be construed until others will be forced upon, in our world, to whip those sheep that don't believe into even more belief.

but just because some "'n-word'" or "whore", as people would phrase, wants to run the country into prosperity and hope, rather war and mongering, has a dream to save this land from dictatorship doesn't mean you jerk ass republicans or racists can shadow this effort with slander and misguidance from your delusional bibles and misinformations.

DIAF to all that support the current regime of american dictatorship!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join