It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is the antichrist!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You guy are to much please watch this Vid!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by I AM THAT IS
Alright OK, go to this web page "http://www.anusha.com/negroson.htm" read the article on Bobby Ann Williams. Check out the picture of the Child and then go to this website and compare the pics "http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gallery/19066990/barack_obama_a_photo_history/photo/8". It is indeed the same person. How do I know this,,,

Danny Williams:

Obama:

Sorry. I'm not seeing the likeness or simlarities you suggest, here.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by I AM THAT IS

So who is the black man that had sex with Hilary Clinton??????

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by isbarackobamatheantichris

How many freakin antichrist are there in this world
Hitler was supposedly one, Manson, Antiochus Epiphanes ,The Pope, Charlemagne , Napoleon, Benito Mussolini, Joseph Stalin, Barney the Dinosaur, Pee Wee Herman etc...

I guess Obama could be one too!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

thats great, you gave us a site about women giving the president blow jobs! we are talking about Obama not blow jobs.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
reply to post by isbarackobamatheantichris

How many freakin antichrist are there in this world
Hitler was supposedly one, Manson, Antiochus Epiphanes ,The Pope, Charlemagne , Napoleon, Benito Mussolini, Joseph Stalin, Barney the Dinosaur, Pee Wee Herman etc...

I guess Obama could be one too!

dont forget when madonna sex book came out she was the antichrist

I think most people are afraid of actual good things happening, so anything that sounds good, must be a trick or lie

what a depressed scoiety we are

obama being the antichrist is as plausible as incarnated being archangel michael and jesus in one

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Those pictures kinda do look like Obama. But Obama is his 40s. The kid, Danny is 24. Danny was born in the year 1984. We now can relax a little. Nice try I AM THAT IS or whatever your name is. People on ATS do research. so that everyone knows DANNY IS NOT OBAMA!! Im glad thats clear.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by anti us gov]

[edit on 28-4-2008 by anti us gov]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The Anti-Christ will probably be amongst the crowd pointing fingers accusing the Messiah of being the Anti-Christ.

If you believe in that sorta thing anyways.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by isbarackobamatheantichris
do you claim to be born again? because if so, what are you doing drinking root beer and having sayings like "where ever i go it's drinkie time" ??? it seems that you are the one in need of some serious self examination.

What's it to you that someone drinks if they are born again?
There's nothing in the scripture that states you cannot drink when saved!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnOldFriend
The Anti-Christ will probably be amongst the crowd pointing fingers accusing the Messiah of being the Anti-Christ.

If you believe in that sorta thing anyways.

The true Messiah will be revealed to everyone on the planet at the same time when He comes from Heaven. Don't be fooled, Don't let someone tell you... come look I want to show you the Messiah... that's a lie, don't be fooled, as I said, ALL WILL KNOW at the same time.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

False Prophets are always tripped up quickly. I don't think you will be coming back. Have a nice life.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
No, no, no!

Arnold Schwatzenegger is the Anti-Christ!

His film company was called Luci-fur Films.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

I disagree with your other posts quite a bit. But this is one of them that just made me role around laughing and shouting "AMEN!"

Undirected at you madness, this is at everyone in general...

I really am getting tempted to unleash a rant on ATS. Everyone's the anti-christ, but it's against the Christian faith to believe to know who the Anti-Christ is, it is written that you will not know. Everyday the world is supposed to end, but it's against the Christian faith to know when Armageddon occurs.

Some of these people claiming to be born again, true, genuine, good Christians. There's no such thing as a "good" Christian, if you are a Christian, you are a sinner, that is the word, and that is how it goes. That's why Jesus was born, and why he died.

I love how the op has yet to reply to my earlier posts, I like how my belief was questioned because of a phrase I've used since the day I joined ATS, and apparently Root Beer is evil. Op, guess what, I'm a sinner, you're a sinner, this prophet would-chuck guy whoever he is, is a sinner too. Get used to it, and repent for it. That's what the faith is about, don't preach, when you don't fully understand yourself, it's embarassing for you, it's part of the reason most other religions hate us, extremists, and people believing they are indeed doing the work of God.

There are a ton of people who I can't stand on ATS when it comes to religion, an absolute motherload, because they either claim to be "righteous" or claim to be "the only way", that's all religious folk ever seem to do on ATS and elsewhere is bicker with one another.

I'm a Christian, and I'm proud of it. But you don't seem me condemning Athiests to hell. You don't see me saying nuke all of the Muslims, you don't see me trying to cram it down other peoples throats. You don't see me pointing out every person who may cause biblical events to come true, and you don't see me predicting the end of the world.

If you are a true Christian, you don't quabble over this bs of trying to decode who, what and where, if you read the bible, you understand it, you learn from it, you understand why you are who you are today. As a Christian you understand that you can't predict what God has laid forth, you understand that one day you will end up in Heaven with God, or in Hell with Satan, and if you're a good Christian, you don't have problems coming to terms with "this may be the end of the world as we know it."

You care about your fellow man, and woman, and pray that their souls may be saved as well.

I don't normally get very religious, but damnit all, if I don't see a bunch of Christians destroying the religion inside out. It's disgusting.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Is there evidence to support your claim, before you start boldly making statements?

Hypothetically "IF" Barack Obama becomes the US president, which seems more than reasonably likely.
With food shortages, fuel issues, global issues with the environment and politics, internal struggles maybe the country will see him as a saviour. especially as he talks the talk, and walks the walk. All the issues we are about to face/are facing as a race the people will look to the countries head for leadership and blame.

and if so to speak leaves the country to it and doesn't take the steps necessary (if there are any) this will create anarchy of incredible proportions. He may well go down as the president who promised to help and be the leader, then when it comes down to it, it all goes wrong he will be blamed. most likely as the president who killed most of America... and that to most he will indeed be the anti christ.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is an odd thread. I have just finished watching the video sent by XcLucifer of jabba the hutt mumbling about christ being a sexual lubricant ???

Anyway for someone like myself looking in from the outside Obama looks very promising, he refuses to take money from lobbyists and relies entirely on peoples donations, this means he is not tied to arms, oil trade or whatever other agendas previous presidents have.

If the current government is not the antichrist then Obama may be our man, whoever gets in needs to be exactly opposite in philosophy to the megalomaniacs who have been in power for the last 20 years or so.

Unfortunately Americans seem to like redneck megalomaniacs looking after their country. I think both Hillary and Obama are facing an uphill battle, McCain, another senile redneck is more likely to appeal to the 1950's sensibilities of americas voters when compared to a black man or a woman

If he is the antichrist then so be it, there is no possible way he could do any worse than the bushes or the clintons, America needs change, urgently, and if the "antichrist" can make that change then more power to him,

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The antichrist will be 33 years old when he appears to the world, just like Jesus when he thrived.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Mccain is the anti-christ!

He has Cain, the name of the first MURDERER,

and the Mc prefix, a Scottish thingie, otherwise famouse for MCDONALDS fast food chain!

And hes got both of them! Time to be scared..

edit:

.. and his wife is clearly in it for the fame and fortune, like a typical Babylonian. how old is she, 35?

[edit on 4/28/2008 by runetang]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
talking about futile ties i see keep going the answer is still unknown

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fozotronic
This is an odd thread. I have just finished watching the video sent by XcLucifer of jabba the hutt mumbling about christ being a sexual lubricant ???

Anyway for someone like myself looking in from the outside Obama looks very promising, he refuses to take money from lobbyists and relies entirely on peoples donations, this means he is not tied to arms, oil trade or whatever other agendas previous presidents have.

If the current government is not the antichrist then Obama may be our man, whoever gets in needs to be exactly opposite in philosophy to the megalomaniacs who have been in power for the last 20 years or so.

Unfortunately Americans seem to like redneck megalomaniacs looking after their country. I think both Hillary and Obama are facing an uphill battle, McCain, another senile redneck is more likely to appeal to the 1950's sensibilities of americas voters when compared to a black man or a woman

If he is the antichrist then so be it, there is no possible way he could do any worse than the bushes or the clintons, America needs change, urgently, and if the "antichrist" can make that change then more power to him,

This just shows how easily people can be duped. Obama is tricking you people, he's doing the old show you one empty hand while holding the weapon behind his back with the other. He most certainly used lobbyist money, if not for lobbyist he wouldn't of even made it this far. He is only now pandering to the people to only further manipulate you. It's working. Obama is a member of CFR afterall and the CFR is a conglomorate of the major corporations, what disturbing about CFR is it is a non government orginization. A central aim of the Council, it states, is to "find and nurture the next generation of foreign policy leaders." I don't see what business these corporations have in finding and nurturing future leaders. Anyway, don't be fooled by Mr. nice guy Obama that doesn't take lobbyist money, here is a breakdown of just how much money Obama "doesn't" take.

www.boston.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
- Dating black women is abnormal??

- Obama is Clintons' secret love child??

- Nostradamus mentioned Obama as the 3rd Anti-Christ??!!

So many ridiculous claims it is hard to know where to begin so I'll just say most of you need to simply relax. I thought the anti-christ was destined to insidiously play his role behind the scenes, so finding him early is really irrelevant and futile right?

Those of you claiming that there is "just something about him" you don't like should seriously explore this. Know thyself. If you can't tell what it is that draws up such strong feelings and you are actually an adult then some serious introspective contemplation is in order. Figure it out and then lay it out so that all of your dislike isn't so vague and irrational when you have no real reason to feel that way.

Listen...there is nothing about being attracted to or dating black women that is abnormal and to suggest such a thing is quite bigoted and could fuel the fires of those that claim racism is the real motive behind the Obama-hate. Oh and Let me do my Maury Povich impression...ahem..."Bill Clinton is NOT the father." My God...chronologically impossible.

Nostradamus does not mention Obama once, but I do love how those using him to make subjective assumptions can't even spell his name.

Or even worse:

Originally posted by jetxnet
Yeah sure ... a saviour named Barrack Obama Heussien. You must be a Muslim, either that, or very impressionable.

Obamas' name is not even in the right order, and who says a savior can't have a foreign name? What bigoted and xenophobic rubbish are you buying into?

Some of you guys are really out there.
You're becoming more of a joke than these candidates.
This is why I won't be voting as of yet.
Everyone involved is acting foolish.

Everyone.

- Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join