It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is the antichrist!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The term "anti-christ" get's thrown around a lot by people who have no idea who he is and no idea of what the Bible says about him.

Obama is not the anti-christ, he doesn't fit the criteria. He has yet to be revealed and when he is the world will be amazed! I not so amazed by Obama, or Hillary or McCain.

For a great study on who the anti-christ is:

Click Here

Please do a little homework before posting something like this.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

there is something about Mr. Obama that gives me chills up my spine... theirs a kind of dark energy radiating off of him... he's a dark horse, but at the same time i've come close to tears from some of his speeches.

wow, you really need to watch more family guy or something, tears listening to his speeches? no comment *snickers*

maybe you are just afraid of change? first black president, thats a huge change.. I hope it happens.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't believe in the christ or anti-christ as you say. I don't see how one being can be responsible for the savior of this world.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
No, Obama is not the Anti-Christ. Neither is Clinton or McCain.

There is no Anti-Christ. There is no Santa Claus. There is no tooth-fairy.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Obama lies constantly and even though he keeps getting caught many don't seem to care. I'd rather not vote at all than vote for a known liar for President. He is not running for Crossing-Guard

Anti-Christ? No. Wolf in Sheep's clothing? Yes!

Combine his lies with his voting history and I don't think it adds up to a Man qualified to lead the most powerful Nation on Earth. We have had enough of that.

Don't obsess on the who the Anti-Christ is. Grab your half-full glass and be happy it is not empty. Our Faith is not about Witch Hunts. Enjoy this life you were given and wring it out for all its worth.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
in my opinion the antichrist will emerge from the old holy roman empire and not the united states. the old holy roman empire is known as European Common Market. How about tony blair who is or will be its next president from what i understand.

Feb 13, 2008 ... The anti-christ is supposed to be a person the world "embraces" and ... said that the anti-christ will rise when the world is in turmoil, ...
If you would see the model for the World Government that is to rule your grandchildren, look to Europe. For it is rising there.
www.worldnetdaily.com...

obama? I don't think so....................

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by isbarackobamatheantichris

Originally posted by Shugo
reply to post by isbarackobamatheantichris

Then why are you accusing someone of being the anti-christ. It is written in the bible which we abide by, that no one will know his face. How can you accuse Barack Obama of being the anti-christ when it is against the scriptures that our religion is based off of?

there is something about Mr. Obama that gives me chills up my spine... theirs a kind of dark energy radiating off of him... he's a dark horse, but at the same time i've come close to tears from some of his speeches.

I want proof!!!!! Not you just having jilting feelings.....Give me proof! It's a sad world we live in and the worst part about it is that we have the means with science to cure and heal but for the life of me why hasn't anyone come up with the cure for the stupid....? Or maybe thats the world's way of keeping the sain people sain to know that there is a broad drawn line between those who use their brain and those who choose NOT to..?

P.S.... Are you part of McCains or Clintons internet hit squad?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I am a prophet. A modern day prophet. I'm also a watchman, and a moor living in the United States of America. Barack is indeed that which you might call the Anti-Christ. But how? If you need somewhere to start your research, just google BILL CLINTONS ILLEGITIMATE Black son. As soon as you do that, locate the childs baby picture "nice little baby boy ay; However, those pictures are Baracks baby pictures. The question you should ask yourself is "why are Baracks pics associated with being Clintons child back in 1992-95 (first election)? You might not know the answer but I do. There is an occult order that all of these fools are a part of. They are playing the Hell out of all of us, but then again, who in the hell are we? Do your homework, and chill out. All these things happenin are for a reason, but the funny thing is that they have already been prophesized about. Think Twice. That's my only ADVICE. YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN DECIEVED, SO STOP WAITING ON THE DECEPTION.

PEACE

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
As has been stated, "Obama is not the anti-christ, he doesn't fit the criteria". Anti-christ shall come with many many "angels" (devils looking and claiming themselves as angels). He will not be FROM THIS WORLD.
check out markbeast.com and universe-people.com

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by I AM THAT IS

I'm a little lost here, are you saying that Obama is Clinton's kid?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by isbarackobamatheantichris

Just like most arrogant Christians, you believe anyone against Jesus or Christianity must be an Anti-Christ... Anyone who is honest and real, must be the horned one himself...

Barack... the Anti Christ?? Please! but hey... lets look at it from the other side of the railroad tracks!

Question: Who says Christains and their murderous historical doctrine have not been "the real" (Anti-good, Anti-humanity, Anti-Christs) all along??

I'm tired of hearing you people panic when someone thinks out of your religous box and make perfect sence... only to be "tarred & feathered" by fabricated Christian hysteria!

Christians are no way the standard of human faith on the planet my friend... and their murderous "bible-Con & holy'r than thou" track record reads like a who's who for Satin 101... to use your pitch forked villian!

I would say Barack is a 'new symbol' for a New World Order... Not the one Bush and Co. are trying to spread in your pulpits.

Barack represents, the new world order of good.... an order that benifits all people... an order that will save this planet from hypocritical religous backstabbers such as the devious agenda perpetrated by your faith on innocent souls. A faith with no pedifile priests, corporate ties, con-job missionaries who march all over the globe in order to subdue, then slaughter the natives.

There is a God... and I'm sure he's on the side of Barack Obama!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hmmm, I'm not religious and don't believe in any of that bs but I have to admit that if there were such a thing as a false saviour anti-christ Obama would be it. He has certainly tricked and manipulated his followers. But then again alot of people fit that criteria. Whats scary and puts this man on the same level as histories tyrants is people really do worship him and turn a blind eye to the more dangerous aspects of that man.

People are enthralled by some pen and paper bs in his speeches that arn't even his words, they are the words of a 26 year old white man named Jon Favreu, maybe we should support Jon as he is the real voice of change. The only way to peer into Obama's soul is to ignore his imitation of Jon, step back and look at what he's done in his life, his associations and the things he's said on his own accord without a professional writer. If you do that an entirely different picture emerges. If you can't see all the red flags for yourself, you've been duped. And it's such a shame and really shows how far we've come on race issues when you can't oppose Obama without someone pulling the race card when the ironic thing is the racists are on the other side of the fence this time. If all you got is "you just don't like him because he's black", then your a pwn of the liberal machine and you are the real hinderence to change.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm not saying that Obama is Clintons Kid, but his picture was included in a Clinton illegitmate child scandal years before Obama was even on the scene. Just Google Bill Clinton's illegitimate child Danny Williams. Once you see the pics of little Danny Williams then google Obama's childhood pictures. Perfect match. This is what I'm getting at Manchurian Candidate, MKultra sleeper in the White house. This man was groomed since birth to be this. He is Black, but never grew up in a black neighborhood. His father was a Kenyan CIA spy, his Mother is Cheney's cousin. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!! I KNOW WHO HE IS, CAUSE GOD TOLD ME.

PEACE.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

this is so funny. from clinton's kid to the antichrist! obama doesn't have enough smarts to know how to deal w/global issues.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

"DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!! I KNOW WHO HE IS, CAUSE GOD TOLD ME."

Well God probably was having a bad day. I DID do my homework and a 14 year old kid from Arkansas impregnating a woman in Hawaii in 1960 is a little far fetched. And that info is out there for everyone to see.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Let me start off my saying that i didn't read all the posts to this thread, however i have something to add

if there are any biblical scholars among us then correct me if you see mistakes

In the bible there's two brothers, Esau and Jacob. Esau, Jacobs older brother, by law would inherit his fathers birth right. however Esau is a terrible human being. He rapes, kills, and steal. and in the end he trades his birthright to immediately fulfill his carnal desire for food (giving the birth right to his younger brother Jacob). When their father dies, (who was THE spiritual leader of the time, Isaac of Rebecca) Esau doesn't attend his funeral. The jewish community see's this as a great insult, however many accounts for what Esau did in this times brings me to believe otherwise. You see, Esau went out on his fathers funeral, and went to kill a single man. Who did he kill? Nobody is sure but it's curious that the person who died on the same day as Isaac's funeral was another great spiritual leader, (more of a reason why the jewish community looks at Esau in disgust).

Why am i bringing this up? Because the lesson it holds regarding the anti-christ and the coming of the Messiah.

There is a natural balance in the world. Isaac, who was a great spiritual leader for the jewish community, when dead, created unbalance in the world. with the death of the 'good' the 'bad' had the scale tipped to it's favor. Esau went and killed this single man on his father funeral day not to disgrace his father, but because he knew the balance was broken. he killed this man because this man was the polar opposite to Isaac's great spiritual essence.

What does this mean? It means that for every spiritual leader there is an equal spiritual 'devil'. It means that if Obama, or Bush, Amedinejad, Osama, or whoever, are infact the anti-christ, then there is somewhere, the messiah lurking in the shadow. it's the natural laws of balance. you can't have a strong evil force without a strong good force in the world, and vise versa.
instead of pointing fingers as to whose the anti-christ, identify people as spiritual 'devils' and find their spiritual 'good' counterpart. It'll be more productive, and in the end, only one can destroy the other. Negative theory, take positive and negative and they cancel eachother out.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Nauster Damus predicted the beginning of the end will be marked by the death of a famous President's son (JFK Jr.)

After, this tensions will rise in the Middle East.

During this time, the people will be looking for a saviour and come to believe in one who will later turn his back on them.

I'm sorry but, did George bush not swear to "smoke them out of their hole", and then wage a war in another country........behind the peoples back.......that effectively broke the economy.....

At the present, bush looks like more of an anti-Christ.

BTW his name is Nostradamus.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Alright OK, go to this web page "http://www.anusha.com/negroson.htm" read the article on Bobby Ann Williams. Check out the picture of the Child and then go to this website and compare the pics "http://www.rollingstone.com/photos/gallery/19066990/barack_obama_a_photo_history/photo/8". It is indeed the same person. How do I know this,,, well I used to be in this type of stuff "BLACK OPS" (YEAH ITS REAL). I am now just sitting back and watching the funny lies. If yall only knew the truth. Most of yall on here don't understand what the hell i'm talking bout; However, I can say this, most of you all thinking has already been decevied are tainted to think the way you do. Look to yourself, nature, and then God will give you grace to understand what life is when you hear the I AM speak.

PEACE

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
*facepalm*

not this **** again

why is it that every single presidential candidate that talks about positive change is the antichrist?

hell (yes, i made a funny), why is every single politician a candidate for the antichrist these days?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

...wow, you linked us to a racist hatesite!

what fun...

quotes like

Clinton's negro whoremongering brought him son that he hides

and that's just the title!

it goes on to continue on an anti-clinton rant and insinuates racist things about the jews.

oh, and then there's this nugget

What all this adds up to is that Clinton has an abnormal interest in negro women.

...as if being interested in black women is a bad thing....
different strokes for different folks

racism ftl

[edit on 4/28/08 by madnessinmysoul]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join