It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is the antichrist!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by isbarackobamatheantichris
Presidental hopeful Barack Obama is being referred to as a 'Messiah' type figure.

Is he the long awaited 'Man of Sin' that the bible says will rise to world power shortly before the return of the true King of Kings Jesus Christ???

the only people that refer to him in that way are right-wingers. anybody that takes the bible literally needs to be watched, they have killed before in the name of religion. these religous zealots are terrrorists and need to be controlled.
the last time they gained power was in the "dark ages" of europe, and hundreds of thousands of people died from those psychotics and their twisted beliefs.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

If the famous and highly celebrated black televangelist named T.D. Jakes ran for President of these United States, and I were in a position of great influence, I would insist that the whole nation vote for him.
If he were elected to be our President, God permitting, he is the kind of person who is as real as it gets!!!
There is no guile in him to dispense two-faced, politically correct, tell them what they want to hear and yet
set them up for gloom and doom propaganda" almost all of the other politicians practice. Wait. He would
be murdered, just like Jesus, John F. Kennedy, and Martin Luther King were; which partly tells why he isn't making a bid for the office of President. This nation is too corrupt for a God fearing and loving man like him!
Oh, by the way, I am a white man, but my family is multiracial. I love you T.D. Jakes! On the other hand,
the REAL Barack Hussein Obama is a two-faced, almost out of the closet, Muslim, who is leading us down apath which leads to destruction and eternal damnation! It is written, There is a way which seems right to
a man, but the ends thereof are the ways of death ( A quote from Proverbs ).

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Thank God for the genuine scholars such as you, who don't chase around grasping at straws when it
comes to seeking answers to life's great enigmas. Nonetheless, dear friend, Obama is a forerunner to "The
Beast" the angel of God spoke of recorded in Revelation chapter 17. The Lord plainly said that in the last days there will be MANY antichrists, who will deceive a great multitude amongst mankind as a whole! I have spent most of the last 30 years of my life constantly reading and rereading all of the books of the prophets from the Holy Bible AND the famous seer Nostradamus. Benjamin Creme and The Maitreya are perhaps the best recent examples of such persons before Barack Obama came onto the world stage. I could write a whole booklet of prophecies, several of which you have probably never known, but this is just a handshake as one well-centered academic mind to fellow scholars such as you. May the Lord have mercy on us all soon!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
No Barack Obama is not the Anti Christ, because I Am, although I am now risen and reborn in the flesh of a regular Christian woman. So I as Satan or former Anti Christ will put my hand on a Bible and promise to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God this time. .

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Obama for supreme leader news

All electronic stuff we use daily HMM.... computers, internet, cell phones, software is he spy'n one everyone

" Apple ,Google, tap phone location data:"

" The obama meeting roll call Apple, Mac, ios"

" Obama to meet with facebook , Apple founders "

" Steve jobs to meet with U.S. president obama "

" President obama to meet w/Facebook's Mark Zukerberg Apples"

" obama heads west to meet with tech Ceo's "

" New obama spokesman steps into spotlight obama is touring Intel Corp's semiconductor Ceo Paul otellini "Intel"

" obama to meet facebook ,Apple and Google's heads business News ....."

" Microsoft , Google ,LinkedIn, Salesforce, comhpond Cisco, Aol, Silicon Valley"

I believe he is setting everything up for the anti-chirst Just my opinion tho, been wrong before but there's to many sign's and miricales and great wonders going on right now !!!!

Catholic church took down religous signs for obama to appear at Norta Dame

(signs of a false prophet or false teacher)

Some news headlines there's alot more out there just not enough time to list and
research them all.

obama has taken christianity out of everything possible !

219 times the bible mentions hell

Obama doesn't belive there is a hell
obama belives there is many was to get to hevan WRONG there is only one way
through the blood of Jesus

"Jesus missing from obama's Georgetown speach NBC Washington"
A symbol of jesus was appearently blacked out behind president barack obama
during his Georgetown speech
The White House asked Georgetown to cover a monogram symbolizing Jesus's name in
Gaston hall A gold "IHS"
monogram was covered by a piece of black painted plywood

"Feds force Banks to remove crosses,Bible verses, and Chirstmas decorations"

"obama halts sermoms during soup kicthen meals"

"Veterans sue obama administration over disputed cross memorial"

Barak Hussein Obama II ( Soebarkah ) From Illinois Senate to White House in just 2 years ?

Berry Soetoro - Catholic School

Barak Soetoro

Barry Obama

Barrak Obama Jr.

Barrak H. Obama

Berry Dunham

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mother

Stanley Ann Dunham

Ann Dunham

Stanley Ann Obama

Ann Obama

Stanley Ann Soetoro

Ann Soetoro
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Obama fullfilling Bible Prophecy? - NPN Email Alert

Obama mocks the Bible ; A Chirstian would not do this

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Quite the effort ATS.
Y'all should be so proud.
Fine work indeed.

I'm sure when it's all over we will find out that Obama
indeed was an immortal Muslim demon. A Black Panther
Anti-Christ, Hell bent on world domination.

Here's something to consider sleuths...
The oil companies and gun manufacturers
may be tricking you into believing something that isn't true
to keep their profits skyrocketing?

Nah...that's too weird.. It's definitely the Obama devil thing.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hmm, very doubtful.

The Antichrist is suppossed to be good looking and smooth-talking, two things which our dear leader is not.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join