It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama is the antichrist!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Presidental hopeful Barack Obama is being referred to as a 'Messiah' type figure.

Is he the long awaited 'Man of Sin' that the bible says will rise to world power shortly before the return of the true King of Kings Jesus Christ???

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Yeah, amazing how such idiots can get so much support.

Do not vote for this lieing scum.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Im going to vote for him... the world needs a saviour... He is just that man.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by isbarackobamatheantichris

You obviously registered just to post this.
First off, welcome to ATS. Now, unfortunately I'm not good at staying nice and friendly when it comes to new users askewing ideas.

My first question before I drag myself out on a long tanget, I wanna check if I need to, are you a Christian?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hope he is, if only because it'd mean we'd finally get rid of all you damned doomsday death cultists. Save your sword-tongued death-god some work, do it yourself.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Yeah sure ... a saviour named Barrack Obama Heussien. You must be a Muslim, either that, or very impressionable.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
No no no! Obama is not the Ant-Christ, it's Ahmedinejad, or maybe Osama....no wait, it's George Bush...errrr, hang on, maybe it's John McCain.....now wait a minute, I read somewhere it was Sadman Hussein...but he's dead, so scratch that one.... so many Anti-Christs and so few Messiahs

Seriously people, how many times does this topic have to be regurgitated?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

You obviously registered just to post this.
First off, welcome to ATS. Now, unfortunately I'm not good at staying nice and friendly when it comes to new users askewing ideas.

My first question before I drag myself out on a long tanget, I wanna check if I need to, are you a Christian?

yes I am a born again Christian.. going on two years now

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
No no no! Obama is not the Ant-Christ, it's Ahmedinejad, or maybe Osama....no wait, it's George Bush...errrr, hang on, maybe it's John McCain.....now wait a minute, I read somewhere it was Sadman Hussein...but he's dead, so scratch that one.... so many Anti-Christs and so few Messiahs

Seriously people, how many times does this topic have to be regurgitated?

well it obviously is important enough of a topic to get you to take time out of your precious life to post a reply.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Then why are you accusing someone of being the anti-christ. It is written in the bible which we abide by, that no one will know his face. How can you accuse Barack Obama of being the anti-christ when it is against the scriptures that our religion is based off of?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Then why are you accusing someone of being the anti-christ. It is written in the bible which we abide by, that no one will know his face. How can you accuse Barack Obama of being the anti-christ when it is against the scriptures that our religion is based off of?

there is something about Mr. Obama that gives me chills up my spine... theirs a kind of dark energy radiating off of him... he's a dark horse, but at the same time i've come close to tears from some of his speeches.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

At the same time, you should be rejoycing, since this would signify the beginning of Armageddon, and sign that the Rapture is near, which is when we are pulled away from the world of "evil" so to speak.

I don't think you're really researching this as much as you should be. Christopher Walken gives me chills, doesn't mean he's the anti-christ.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
i like obama alot but there is something about him that i dont like. i cant put my finger on it. I think he might be the anti-christ but bush might be the anti-Christ. Bush killed alot of people.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by anti us gov]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Nauster Damus predicted the beginning of the end will be marked by the death of a famous President's son (JFK Jr.)

After, this tensions will rise in the Middle East.

During this time, the people will be looking for a saviour and come to believe in one who will later turn his back on them.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

i am happy... i think the world needs mr.obama... he's revolutionary... i saw a pic of him doing the devil horns the other day... that's when i knew without a doupt he is the antichrist. it all ads up if you are awake.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I don't care who the anti-christ is...I really don't. So your information really doesn't phase me one bit. I like to think I'm beyond awake, I'm already one foot out the door.

That is not proof that he's the anti-christ btw. That means that he might've had a drink or two. I jump on tables and throw my shirt around at people when I drink root beer, hell my brother puts holes in the walls and sounds devilish. Don't see me whining about me or him being the devil do you?

I will not question your faith, but I do question the "born again" tag you've given yourself.

[edit on 28.4.2008 by Shugo]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I don't care who the anti-christ is...I really don't. So your information really doesn't phase me one bit. I like to think I'm beyond awake, I'm already one foot out the door.

That is not proof that he's the anti-christ btw. That means that he might've had a drink or two. I jump on tables and throw my shirt around at people when I drink root beer, hell my brother puts holes in the walls and sounds devilish. Don't see me whining about me or him being the devil do you?

I will not question your faith, but I do question the "born again" tag you've given yourself.

[edit on 28.4.2008 by Shugo]

do you claim to be born again? because if so, what are you doing drinking root beer and having sayings like "where ever i go it's drinkie time" ??? it seems that you are the one in need of some serious self examination.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Look for pictures where Obama doesn't think a camera caught him (or was on him). He has this intent evil look on his face. I think this is what some people on this thread are alluding too.

You get that feeling that he's there to do harm. He can't be wrong, won't be challanged to moderator free debates, discuss Immigration or National Security etc. Things that really matter.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

You haven't been around ATS long enough to understand why I have that in my signature. Sorry. Maybe if we're around later on I may explain that.

PS...Root Beer, let me guess, that's anti-christian to you eh?
Trying to redirect attention are we? If you can't prove this, everyone else will blow you off and go after you, if you can...well you still get to answer those of us who take religion into accounting. Sorry pal, no joy.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
The fact that matters of a political nature can be made such a ready target for religious discrimination (because that's what this amounts to) upsets me a little.

Why do i get the feeling that somewhere out there, is a hilary camp supporter spreading the idea that Obama is the antichrist in order to put it into some religious nutjob's head that the guy needs to be assassinated if he's put into power?

Because of course, that is the level of implication...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join