It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention ATS! Know The Hidden Meanings Behind the Laws in America, Before it is Too Late!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is thefirst time I have seen anything on the Uniform Comercial Code ( UCC) here on ATS. I admit the first time I heard of filing out I thought it was a myth. I also understand that tyou may petition to file a lean on the Federal Reserve for the net worth of ewhat you have put into the ecconomy. I was told this was figured for every person before their birth. I guess they figure it thru statistics. At the signing of the birthcertificate or marriage licsense of which you will never see the original, cuz they are kept locked up nice and tight. Only copies out there! Our lives were signed away at day one! I would love to learn more about the UCC, but accesss to info is limited and hard to come by. ( not cheap ) I was told it has to do with becoming your own sovernty. I wasalso informed that if you miss file it is a punishable act of treason to miss type even one word could put you in a bad place if you are attmpting to file out.

If you have more info that would be awesome! thanks and if I knew ho to flag or star your thread I sure would!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Young minded old soul

Of all the regulatory code structures in the US the UCC is, I believe, the most revealing about the nature of government 'interest' at this point in time. The corruption of the constitution began with the corporations being declared 'citizens'. At that point the playing field changed and the corporate citizens became 'nobility' in the eyes of the politico's. Suddenly, they matter more than lowly, 'employees'.

When the government claims it's draconian measures and spiteful controls are in place to 'protect the citizens' it's the corporate citizens to whom they are referring.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

Not to be rude! If I am I appologize. Her info did come from a poorly designed web site, but who with the money for a state of the art site would want you to know this information. If you Google the Uniform Comercial Code and birthcertificates it will fill you in. There is a lot of info out there it is just well spaced and hard to find all in one place.

link   

Not to be rude! If I am I appologize. Her info did come from a poorly designed web site, but who with the money for a state of the art site would want you to know this information. If you Google the Uniform Comercial Code and birthcertificates it will fill you in. There is a lot of info out there it is just well spaced and hard to find all in one place.

link   

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

She did well there isn't much of this info in one place. There is lots of bits and pieces of it scattered. Try Googling the uniform commercial code and birthcertificates. You'll be shocked at what you find on " better looking " sites. The info is real and is out there. It's just very expenssive. I think one site charges $750 (usd) for th evolumes on the UCC. look around don't be shy. She's has extremely valid and important info. She may just be learning these things and be excited.

have a nice day !

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

She did well there isn't much of this info in one place. There is lots of bits and pieces of it scattered. Try Googling the uniform commercial code and birthcertificates. You'll be shocked at what you find on " better looking " sites. The info is real and is out there. It's just very expenssive. I think one site charges $750 (usd) for th evolumes on the UCC. look around don't be shy. She's has extremely valid and important info. She may just be learning these things and be excited.

have a nice day !

SORRY MY COMPUTER WENT NUTS???? COULD A MOD CLEAN THIS UP FOR ME PLEASE!?!
[edit on 29-4-2008 by Young minded old soul]

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Young minded old soul]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Not to mention the fact that attorney-client privilege is no longer upheld by this administration. The administration has admitted to monitoring the supposedly private communications between attorneys and their clients, in clear violation of the the law.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Sizzle,

Isn't that why there is a difference between a journalist and a pundit? Journalists live by the "just the facts" rule (and they do a poor job of reporting those) while pundits are given leeway to talk about those things and give opinions.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

To use this on your law teacher, you might consider the Constitutionality of all of these things. How much do they fall in line with what the founding fathers actually intended? Is the Supreme Court actually looking at the other writings of the founding fathers when they make their decisions (as they are supposed to in order to properly interpret the Constitution) or are they merely going with what they believe to be popular opinion (which would go against the very fabric of what the judicial branch is there for)?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by scarlett1125
reply to post by sizzle

Sizzle,

Isn't that why there is a difference between a journalist and a pundit? Journalists live by the "just the facts" rule (and they do a poor job of reporting those) while pundits are given leeway to talk about those things and give opinions.

Hi,
In an ideal situation; we can only hope.

Just kidding. To be quite honest with you; More than a few years ago, I studied business law and paralegal. I have retained only enough knowledge to be dangerous. LOL! I will have to take your word on that one.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Young minded old soul

Thank you so much for your support and contributions here.
Look for a U2U for help on flagging and starring.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
so....us idiots who signed these contracts. WE ARE SCREWED?
I spend lots of time on the phone looking for a moral person who calls himself an attorney to sit with me and explain WHY no one is told about these options in society to perpetuate corrupt systems and or not to. THis is definately enraging.
I have 42 k in debt that spiraled from one damn credit card......no, i dont own a farrari or anything but did go out to eat a lot. CONDEMN ME! Sheesh!

We need a list or directory of pro bono lawyers to assist in these issues because there is only so much one man can do alone.

PEace

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GUICE2

I am certainly not an attorney, but if what I read was correct, you only have two opportunities to opt-out. 1. within the first 3 days of signing the birth certificate. 2. within 30 days from your 18th birthday.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Young minded old soul

I think one site charges $750 (usd) for th evolumes on the UCC. look around don't be shy. She's has extremely valid and important info. She may just be learning these things and be excited.

have a nice day !

I was just wondering if the great SO has access to the UCC? And if he does, if he could be prompted to post them for out perusal? Might be worth a shot.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If you only have two chances to opt out where is the law that protects us against being held liable in this web of lies when we WERENT EVEN TOLD ABOUT THE CHANCES TO OPT OUT??!
You see how enraging it is?

These protections might lie in the UCC but i didnt read anything that said that if you arent told about these options then you cant be held liable....ignorance of the law and ignorance of fact have a fine line between them in these cases especially when looking at who actually benefits.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUICE2
If you only have two chances to opt out where is the law that protects us against being held liable in this web of lies when we WERENT EVEN TOLD ABOUT THE CHANCES TO OPT OUT??!
You see how enraging it is?

These protections might lie in the UCC but i didnt read anything that said that if you arent told about these options then you cant be held liable....ignorance of the law and ignorance of fact have a fine line between them in these cases especially when looking at who actually benefits.

I have been giving this some thought since your last post. I was wondering myself, if you could be held accountable for a contract that you did not sign and knew nothing about.
My legal brain (what's left of it) kicked in to remind me, that when you are a minor, your parents are legally able to enter contracts on your behalf. And on the latter part; we are always told that, "Ignorance of the law is no excuse."
Never mind that the guv keeps this info, well hidden from us.
Edit:
Btw, I am so sorry. I know how you feel. I feel betrayed also.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yea but im done feeling betrayed and i want to fight back.
We all sign the contracts so its not an issue of that....its the fact that they intend of hiding the most important aspects of the contract that hold us to rediculous obligations.
Then they say "well you should have read the entire thing!" and that is BS because we are all innocent especially those of us in sheltered families, to the ways of the world and are not always on the look out for fine print and loop holes. They set the bubbles and they burst them. I say fine....i will settle with you but on my terms and not theirs.
But we are all sheep for the slaughter in a court of law which is why i need someone with some more knowledge by my side not as a representative but as a cohort in justice.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
reply to post by dixi2344

I think some things are still too scary for people.

Edit:
Actually, I think it comes down to a feeling of helplessness. The guv has us by the 'goffeys.' When it comes right down to it, what are you going to do, short of some type revolution or uprising. And on that note, I think the guv has gotten everyone much too complacent for that (or most people) not ALL.

All that sodium fluoride in the water supply.

Scary... You know, the truth is indeed scary. In truth, it is scarier than the mere NWO efforts. But until one can accept without fear, the truth will sit hidden in plain sight like all the rest.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Yes,
That was going to be my next revelation. The fluoridated water supply. I am just taking a breather and giving folks a chance to ask questions or make comments.
Not many people know that one of the main chemical ingredients in Prozac is made up of fluoride. It makes you complacent. Easy to manipulate. (My words).

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join