It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention ATS! Know The Hidden Meanings Behind the Laws in America, Before it is Too Late!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

Thank you so much.
These are some that are new to me. I got side tracked, while going thru my bookmarks. I have so much stuff stored there that needs to be brought out. Just seems there aren't enough hours in the day. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Finally! A clear, honest and concise statement from the press:

John Swinton, the former Chief of Staff for the New York Times, was one of America’s best loved newspapermen. Called by his peers "The Dean of his profession". John was asked in 1953 to give a toast before the New York Press Club, and in so doing made a monumentally important and revealing statement. He is quoted as follows: "There is no such thing, at this date of the world’s history, in America as an independent press. You know it and I know it! There is not one of you who dare to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinions out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth: to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and the folly of this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are jumping jacks, they pull he string and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. WE ARE INTELLECTUAL PROSTITUTES'"

www.slaveshipamerica.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
shish, if my mother or father had any sense to question such maybe I would have been a truly free individual but alas they were not, as so many. Having a kid and the vast responsibilities distracts ones abilities to wonder "what if?" in stead "what now?"

This shallow felling I have in the pit of my stomach has just turned into an ulcer and I'm feeling depleted, with no sense of relief or solution. So I'm but a sheep amongst sheep, instead of the lion I thought I once was. Day dreams I guess.

mankind seems to be using the same old blanket to cover its people, the same dirty, raggedy, smelly blanket and no one seems to notice or care just as long as they get the sense of warmth. Well as of yet, I've got a frozen splinter down my spin and seek a fire to keep me warm but can’t seem to keep up with the ever setting sun. but even so it rises and I have purpose in the day when the sun is over head and I feel a brief relief. So maybe there is hope.

eagle

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pweagle

You know what,pweagle?
That was so dismal, it was beautiful. You are quite a writer. I hope that some day I can turn words that way. Bravo!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
One more excerpt on drugs used inappropriately:

The FDA is under fire from another senior democrat who has denounced its links with drugs corporations through the House of Representatives [16]. Not only that, some of the FDA's own scientists have reported that they are under enormous pressure to alter findings in scientific documents [17, 18]. (See FDA Under Fire for Corporate Links that Compromise Science, SIS31) HIV-tainted drug dumped on developing countries

The FDA is also implicated in a controversial story involving drugs giant Bayer Corporation, brought to light by the New York Times [19]. It is alleged that Factor VIII, a drug for treating mostly child haemophiliac patients was contaminated with the HIV virus during the 1980s. When American haemophiliacs contracted HIV after using the injected, blood-clotting drug made from unheated blood concentrates, the FDA recommended that Bayer dump their surplus on Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Argentina. That way the company could still reap profits from sales, despite it being pulled from the US market.

In Hong Kong and Taiwan alone it is estimated that over one hundred haemophiliac patients, including a two-year old child, contracted HIV after using the tainted medicine. New stocks of the drug were made using heat-treated blood concentrates (which kills the virus) for the American market while the remainder of the old stock went off to France and Spain. Two French officials were later imprisoned for approving the use of the contaminated, unheated Factor VIII. The FDA was neither subject to investigation no r indictment and wanted the problem "quietly solved without alerting Congress, the medical community and the public." Bayer maintains that it behaved responsibly and ethically.

www.whale.to...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Still wondering what happens to all those missing children??

Mass Graves Of Children Found Near Montreal; Another Duplessis Orphan Tells Of Being Tortured As A Child In CIA Experimentaion Programs Using Nazi Doctors
Pierre Sampson, now 60, is calling for justice an an open investigation to stop the murder of innocent children in government sponsored child experimentation programs. More than 50,000 children said to be illegally experimented but crooked officials on both sides of the border blocking investigation.
13 Apr 2006

By Greg Szymanski

Another Duplessis Orphan has come forward with horror stories, including electro shock therapy, straight jacket sessions and mind altering drugs injections after being subjected to illegal government experimentation programs as a young child.
Pierre Sampson, 60, of Vancouver, Canada endured the torturous treatment for six long years until at the age of 14 when he finally escaped.
But thousands of other Duplessis Orphans weren’t as lucky, as investigators recently uncovered a mass grave outside of Montreal where the bones of hundreds of children are buried in a mass grave.

www.arcticbeacon.citymaker.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
To tell you the truth, I wondered about the truthfulness of the above story on the mass graves of the children and the gruesome experiments. But here is another source:

Pierre Sampson, 60, of Vancouver, Canada endured the torturous treatment for six long years until at the age of 14 when he finally escaped. But thousands of other Duplessis Orphans weren't as lucky, as investigators recently uncovered a mass grave outside of Montreal where the bones of hundreds of children are buried in a mass grave. Called the "pigsty" since the grave site is located next to a hog farm, Rod Vienneau, whose wife was also a child victim, said a push is now underway to exhume the bodies with strong resistance from governments on both side of the border, both denying any involvement in the face of compelling evidence to the contrary. "I have been researching this atrocity for more than 10 years since my wife went public about being abused as one of the orphans," said Rod Vienneau this week on Greg Szymanski's radio show, The Investigative Journal, regarding the Duplessis Orphans, who may number more than 50,000 and named after former Prime Minister Maurice Duplessis, a key figure in the child experimentation cover-up. "We have documentation proving the link among with the CIA, the United States government and the Canadian government, all of them willing accomplices to the illegal experimentation of children. "Thousands of children have died, thousands of others have endured great suffering and there remains about 3,000 surviving victims we know about who are still seeking justice. What's even more astonishing is that the illegal experimentation is still taking place while we speak." Sampson, who went public for the first time in the United States on The Investigative Journal, is one of tens of thousands of children who were reduced to experimental guinea pigs by unscrupulous doctors, some known Nazi war criminals in a CIA program starting in the 1950's Recently, a Canadian high court in 2004 awarded damages to adult mind control victims in a related case, pinning the CIA with responsibility as well as their unscrupulous doctors, including Dr. Ewin Cameron. By ignoring this story for more than five decades, major newspaper owners in the United States should be branded as co-conspirators along with the corrupted church leaders and politicians, who all march to the altar in lockstep every Sunday with the blood of the Duplessis Orphans dripping from their dirty hands. Greg Szymanski www.arcticbeacon.com...

www.vivelecanada.ca...

Edit:
Still trust you government? I do not think they would stop at anything, if they would do this to kids. I can't believe I have never heard about this before. Did the media suppress it, or was I drugged with fluoride in my drinking water?

[edit on 29-4-2008 by sizzle]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I cannot help but agree with this Editor's Note:

Editor's Note: It's beyond the realm of human comprehension how newspaper owners in the mainstream lack the decency to mount an investigation for the memory of all the dead children and the many others who have suffered at the hands of corrupted politicians and church leaders. By ignoring this story for more than five decades, major newspaper owners in the United States should be branded as co-conspirators along with the corrupted church leaders and politicians, who all march to the altar in lockstep every Sunday with the blood of the Duplessis Orphans dripping from their dirty hands.
ommaspace.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Another journalist's viewpoint that extends to experiments done on adults as well:

“Stories have surfaced about illegal government experimentation on adults through programs like MKULTRA, but I have meticulously documented the abuse going on with innocent children,” said Hahn, a Canadian now residing in the U.S., who also has been threatened numerous times during her two years of researching the story.

Further, Hahn’s well-documented story pinning government involvement and influential doctors having Nazi ties, finally appeared in an alternative publication called Freedom Magazine after being suppressed by numerous mainstream outlets in the U.S. and Canada.

“Nobody wanted to touch this story because of the high-level names,” said Hahn who recently appeared on Greg Szymanski’s radio show, The Investigative Journal. “I also was working for a W-FIVE, a well-known Canadian film documentary outlet when I had my grant pulled as well as the project. “I found out the head of the Investigative Journalist Grant Program also had CIA connections. The cover-up and media sell-out is keeping vital information from the public and is a big part of the problem facing the public.”
www.arcticbeacon.citymaker.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This one will break your heart:

OCTOBER 12, 2004. Below is a brief excerpt from an April 2004 Observer
article written by the brilliant reporter, Liam Scheff. Scheff uncovered a
horrible scandal at a NYC facility (torture chamber) where kids were
forcibly being given very toxic AIDS drugs.

Note the names of the drug companies involved in the "clinical trials" at
this "treatment center."

12.04.2004 12:53
MUST READ: The house that AIDS built By Liam Scheff

In New York's Washington Heights is a 4-story brick building called
Incarnation Children's Center (ICC). This former convent houses a revolving
stable of children who've been removed from their own homes by the Agency
for Child Services. These children are black, Hispanic and poor. Many of
their mothers had a history of drug abuse and have died. Once taken into
ICC, the children become subjects of drug trials sponsored by NIAID
(National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Disease, a division of the
NIH), NICHD (the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development)
in conjunction with some of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies -
GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Genentech, Chiron/Biocine and others.

The drugs being given to the children are toxic - they're known to cause
genetic mutation, organ failure, bone marrow death, bodily deformations,
brain damage and fatal skin disorders. If the children refuse the drugs,
they're held down and have them force fed. If the children continue to
resist, they're taken to Columbia Presbyterian hospital where a surgeon
puts a plastic tube through their abdominal wall into their stomachs. From
then on, the drugs are injected directly into their intestines.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This story is a little older:

www.whale.to...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Still trust those vaccines that your children receive?

"From 1989 to 1991, Kaiser Permanent along with the L.A. County Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), injected over 700 "mostly minority" babies with unlicensed experimental vaccines with fraudulently-obtained consent from the parents. One of the vaccines used, Edmonston-Zagreb high-titer, had already obtained a notorious reputation overseas for killing almost one out of every 13 babies in closely controlled studies in the Third World. In particular, use of the vaccine had been closely associated with an increased death rate among infants in Senegal, Guinea Bissau and Haiti before their second birthday. At least one baby in the L.A. County experiment died within this same two year window. When the final story is told, this will likely be one of the most scandalous affairs in the history of human experimentation to rival or exceed that of the German Nazis, the Tuskegee Syphilis Study or the DOE radiation exposure experiments."---Keidi Obi Awadu (Outrage, The Conscious Rasta Report, Aug 1996)

"In an experiment to find out of they could give high-potency Edmonston Zagreb (EZ) measles vaccine to babies as young as four months old [completing disregarding developmental neurology and lack of myelinization in the nervous system of babies] in order to overwhelm their natural maternal antibodies and replace them with vaccine-induced antibodies, medical "researchers" at the CDC and Johns Hopkins University injected thousands of babies in the Third World with the experimental vaccine that reportedly caused chronic immune suppression and the deaths of an unknown number of babies. Also, in the United States, with the help of Kaiser Permanente, more than 1500 six-month old black and Hispanic babies in inner city Los Angeles were "enrolled" in the experiment starting in June 1990. [ During the administration of president and ex-CIA director George Bush.] The study was halted in October 1991, after more than one year of genocidal activity, after repeated reports from vaccine trial sites in Africa that girl babies were dying in higher than expected numbers six months to three years after injection. [ A less-than-admirable population control effort.] "--Leading Edge www.cco.net... Based on NVIC Vaccine Report 0696 Rec 9/3/96

"Using kids as guinea pigs in potentially harmful vaccine experiments is every parents' worst nightmare. This actually happened in 1989-1991 when Kaiser Permanente of Southern California and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) jointly conducted a measles vaccine experiment. Without proper parental disclosure, the Yugoslavian-made "high titre" Edmonston-Zagreb measles vaccine was tested on 1,500 poor, primarily black and Latino, inner city children in Los Angeles. Highly recommended by the World Health Organization (WHO), the high-potency experimental vaccine was previously injected into infants in Mexico, Haiti, and Africa. It was discontinued in these countries when it was discovered that the children were dying in large numbers. Unbelievably, the measles vaccine caused long-term suppression of the children's immune system for six months up to three years. As a result, the immunodepressed children died from other diseases in greater numbers than children who had never received the vaccine. Tragically, African girl babies in the experiment were given twice the dose of boys, and therefore suffered a higher death rate. The WHO pulled the vaccine off the market in 1992. Ironically, the E-Z measles vaccine tested by Kaiser on minority babies was supposed to increase immunity in younger infants. Instead, the vaccine produced the opposite effect. A Los Angeles Times editorial (June 20, 1996) assured readers that "none of the 1,500 was injured by the unlicensed vaccine" and called upon the CDC to ensure that experiments like the E-Z measles vaccine could never occur again."--Alan Cantwell MD

www.whale.to...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
A little change of venue and on to a more political scheme:

There is a man named Bill English who is in hiding near Albuquerque, and who has seen the same things I did. He is afraid for his life. They have already tried to kill him twice. The government blew up a van in which he was riding with two other fellows. They died, and he's lucky to have escaped. [2003] ART BELL INTERVIEW OF JOHN LEAR

“My former husband George, who is a trained assassin, calls the people he is involved with the members of The Firm or The Brotherhood. If you are in the click, you are above the law and literally can get away with murder. For years, mostly when he was drinking, he told me how he and others in this elite military group would kill people,” said Griggs, as she mentioned name after high-powered name and story after-detailed story about sexual pervasion, murder, military hit squads, brainwashing and mind control, all activities sanctioned, participated in and condoned by a group of military and political elite. .....“He started talking openly about murder, corruption, assassinations and lies. It was just incredible the names that were involved and the people who were being killed. “He gave me very detailed and graphic descriptions about how Waco was carried out, as well as how many other hits went down, including Malcolm Kerr, the head of the American University in Beirut and Ron Brown, who was trying to take away the State Department’s monopoly on drug money and arms deals. www.whale.to...

Most people are familiar with Reichs brilliant work with bions, weather modification, cancer biopathy and other devices. Reichs work has been of interest to the National security Agency for some time, and it involves the fact that when a person is electronically maintained in a pre-orgastic state in their nervous system, gateways unto the mind open up for mind control to take hold. It is his most secret work as far as applications are involved. Reichs contact with alien species, his discoveries about life energy and cancer, and the mind control applications are some of the reasons why he was killed. This knowledge was combined with other knowledge, some of it alien in nature, and integrated into the work at Montauk and subsequent covert projects to subvert the people of the United States and the world under an Orion based system. ORION TECHNOLOGY AND OTHER SECRET PROJECTS Al Bielek and Preston Nichols

www.whale.to...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

between 1977 and 1978 a project called Dreamscan came on line. It ceased in 1979. The goal of the project was to gain the technical ability to enter into an individuals mind in the dream state and cause his death. There was a movie called Dreamscape which showed what they discovered they could do. The project was run by the Secret Government and managed by the NSA. The purpose of the project was to provide for a means of covert assassination. President Carter found out about it and had it stopped. The hardware is still intact and in storage. There have been attempts to put it back on line by various intelligence operations, some of which are said to involve AT&T operatives. ORION TECHNOLOGY AND OTHER SECRET PROJECTS Al Bielek and Preston Nichols

"The most efficient accident, in simple assassination, is a fall of 75 feet or more onto a hard surface," the manual says, adding helpfully: "It will usually be necessary to stun or drug the subject before dropping him." CIA "Assassin's Manual," His book clearly shows the ugly side of America's empire building, providing a firsthand account why the "jackals" in the CIA and what he calls “the corporatocracy” were responsible for the assassinations of President Omar Torrijos of Panama and President Jaime Roldas of Ecuador. US Foreign Policy:Conspiracy Bribery Murder & War by GREG SZYMANSKI

A perpetrator with an amnesiac barrier is a sad, sad case because they can switch into that compartment and go out and molest, then switch out and not remember. This is the kind of person they use in Special Forces for their assassination teams because they can activate the hidden compartment that has been programmed for assassination and send them out on a mission. A man who claimed to have been in the South African Special Forces told me of two cases where he was sent to assassinate, one in a national park in South Africa, and another in London. Deprogrammer Interview with Marion Knox: In the House of the Strongman, Sodomy is the Key - by Elana Freeland

www.whale.to...
This is not the first I have heard of this activity.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

The World Order can send out teams of professional killers. (What’s new?) These killers often emotionally distance themselves from their victims by thinking of their "targets" as inferior forms of life that they are "liquidating", "terminating", "cleansing from this planet", etc. In 1996, a 4-member hit team took out the entire Bill Mueller family (Bill, Nancy, and 8 yr. old Sarah). Bill was a member of the Special Ops Group SOG of the Navy Seals. He had become a Patriot and a big gun dealer living in Arkansas. Someone decided he was too much of a threat and sent a team in to take not just him but his entire family out. Booz-Allen & Hamilton, Inc has been hired by the NWO to infiltrate the militias. This author has known in this area several disobedient slaves, and one therapist who lost their lives to assassins, as well as another one who committed suicide according to programming. But anymore what isn’t dangerous? Crossing the street and eating at a restaurant can kill you too. The reader knows this. This author also knows of several who were going to be killed but escaped. One troublemaker was to have been sacrificed but broke free and hid, another was ritually tortured, buried alive, and left for dead, but managed to survive.12: SCIENCE No. 12-EXTERNAL CONTROLS Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula
www.whale.to...

This just about changes my mind about joining any groups. This might also explain one of the real reasons for the recent raid on the polygamist group in Eldorado, Tx.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Wow wow wow wow wow!!! Amazing thread! I have known some of this, and never heard other parts. Thank you SO much for all of your hard work and for contributing to ATS in such an awesome way. I spent just a few minutes this morning talking to my mom about some of the things you were posting and even she was stunned.

I flagged this, and I hope it gets tons of attention.

Keep it up, you make ATS the awesome site that it is.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Vaccine-autism link. Not so long ago, I heard some astonishing statistics; Number of children likely to die in auto-related accidents per year: 1 in 233,000. Chance of acquiring autism: 1 in 166. Hopefully I have remembered that correctly:

The AAP leadership knows very well that vaccines cause autism. We need not waste anymore efforts in trying to educating them, we need to indict them. They may me morally bankrupt, but they are not stupid. They have lied to legislators, they have lied to journalists, they have lied to Pediatricians, and worse of all, they have lied to you and your children.....One thing is abundantly clear, the don't give a damn about scientific truth and they don't give a d*** about you or your children. I hope the autism community continues to move forward and expose all those involved who have put millions of children in harm's way.

At the National Autism Association conference in Atlanta, Georgia November 8-11, 2007, Dr. David Ayoub gave a rousing presentation on the link between the accumulation of aluminum in the body and the development of autism spectrum disorders. He provided stunning documentation from diagnostic tests done on autistic children showing very high aluminum levels along with known symptoms of aluminum poisoning. He also brought up the Alzheimers/aluminum connection. Aluminum Toxicity: A misdiagnosed epidemic (Part 1) By Ingri Cassel

www.whale.to...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Thank you for reading.
And please do spread the word. That's what all of this is about. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
More info on vaccine and autism link:

Mercury is among the most toxic agents on earth and is a known neurotoxin. Autism, once thought to be the result of bad parenting, is now designated as a neurological disorder. Autism was first described in medical literature in 11 case studies written by Dr. Leo Kanner in 1943, 14 years after thimerasol, a mercury-based preservative used to keep vaccines from contamination, was developed by the drug company Eli Lilly. Unheard of before Kanner's case studies, autism remained consistently rare until the 1970s. In the United States the incidence of autism in that period was between 1 and 3 per 10,000 children; it rose to 20 to 40 children per 10,000 births in 1998. Today the rate is one in 166 births.

The startling increases coincide with an increase in the number of vaccinations infants and toddlers receive in the natural course of their pediatric care as new shots were added to the schedule. Even though each shot contained only traces of thimerosal, the cumulative amount raised concerns to some. The Los Angeles Times cited an internal drug company memo from 1991 it had obtained that said that "6-month-old children who received their shots on schedule would get a mercury dose up to 87 times higher than guidelines for the maximum daily consumption of mercury in fish." Public health officials say there is no evidence of a link between mercury, vaccines and autism. Better diagnostic skills and an expanded definition of what sort of behaviors fit on the autism spectrum explain most of the increase in rates. Still, in July 1999 the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended that thimerosal be removed from most vaccines as a precaution. Here is its explanation:

"A review conducted by the Food and Drug Administration concluded that the use of thimerosal as a preservative in vaccines might result in the intake of mercury during the first six months of life that exceeds the Environmental Protection Agency, but not the FDA, the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry or the World Health Organization guidelines for methylmercury intake.
www.whale.to...

Wow! Looks like I was accurate on at least part of those statistics. Just do not remember where I originally heard the statistics.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Nestled within the over 100 footnotes and the not quite as many individual examples of supression and distrotions of truth, and even fabrications of 'truth', is a root-most clue to the real problem - a problem which reader should take care not to miss grasping...

That is the covert role played by the Washington Post in CIA's Operation Mockingbird, which is the infiltration and control of American media to insure that you and I never quite hear the truth as it really is. You will learn how the owner/publisher of the Post, Phillip Graham and graduate of the Army Intelligence School was literally the founding director of Operation Mockingbird on behalf of CIA. The significance is amplified when it is understood that Mockingbird was not simply the sell out of a newspaper. It was the organized infiltration and in some cases the actual take over of the top 25 newpapers in the United States, major television networks, high-profile magazines, the wire services (Reuters was an outright CIA owned and operated front until 'sold' to 'private' interests) and even motion picture studios. Since then, of course, it has expanded further. For more information, visit Rivero's site and read the excellent piece found there by author Alex Constantine, Tales From They Crypt.

We might expect a fascist dictatorship to use the motto-policy of "Do what we tell you or else!" We would prefer to believe that our own democratic and free nation's motto-policy would be "Do what you think best." However, thanks to a secret government and CIA, it is actually "Do what we tell you to think best." That may have been what Eisenhower was warning us about when he coined the the phrase "military industrial complex" in his farewell address. In my own writing I have followed his lead and updated the phrase to that of simply: MIIM, the Military Industrial Intelligence Media complex. Subscribe to the Washington Post, dear sheep, and welcome to the New World Order. Or, listen to Holmes and decide for yourself. It is still your choice to make, despite what they would have you believe...

www.whale.to...

Well, that explains media suppression.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join