It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention ATS! Know The Hidden Meanings Behind the Laws in America, Before it is Too Late!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This information seems less-than-credible and too over-the-top to me...... because it is all coming from a single source, and that USAvsUS website layout is absolutely terrible and seems very unprofessional.

I guess what I'm asking is.... where did the USAvsUS information get their information from? They post all of this information and quotes, but give no references. If this is all actual law, it should be listed somewhere on a government or actual legal website.... but I guess we can't trust them

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Great post,very informative and some of it very shocking and disturbing. I can see that you have put a lot of time and effort into bringing us this information, and it is much appreciated. I always wondered how gov agencies such as dcfs,etc could so easily take away peoples children, now i know. To think that according to the goverment they own our children, that's ubsurd, outrageous. And i see that they've worked it out to get them regardless of if your married or not,with the bastard thing. The one you posted about the cars hit home too, i'm in Chicago don't know if it goes on anywhere else, but here if you accumulate more than three unpaid parking tickets, they come and put a boot (wheel lock) on it, give you 24 hours to pay all tickets, which have doubled in value along with the fee to remove the boot, after 24 hours they tow your car to the pound then they start adding on towing fees, impound fees, and daily storage fees! If you don't pay all this in a certain amount of time you lose your car for good, but guess what, you still owe for the tickets and if you get a new car they do the same to that one as soon as they realize that you have it. It makes me so angry to know that if i have four $25. tickets that aren't paid they can sieze my car, sounds like the stuff that was going on that made us break away from england for in the first place.I will being using the links you gave to further read up on all of this, as well as relaying this information to friends, nieghbors, and family. It is way past time for a revolutaion, but you're right a lot of people have just become too complacent, and a lot more are just scared to death of our goverment now. It's our fault, we allowed them to become this out of control, take so many of our rights away from us, and put so much fear into us, now we don't know what to do, or how to do it. Maybe a good start would be for everyone that's concerned to get in touch with thier local militias. I flagged it, wish we could flag it more than once, especially since you put so much work into it. I don't know how to give stars though, don't even know if i can, maybe you could u2u the information, or the link where i can read the info about it to me, or post it for me when you get a chance i would really appreciate it. Again Thanks for the great information.

[edit on 28/4/08 by chise61]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

OK, I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. The root word of "inalienable" is "alien"--not "lien." The word itself means that it is something that cannot be taken away or "alienated." Other synonyms include "inviolable" and "absolute."

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

Do you really believe that the goverment is going to have a website that tells the public what the laws actually mean? And if it was listed anyplace do you think that it would be worded in a way that anybody but an attorney would be able to understand? These laws were purposely written in such a way as to prevent the layman from being able to understamd them.Do you really have that much trust in our goverment?A legal website isn't going to do it either, that would take away the need for people to hire an attorney. Just think about one of the easier ones, the marriage licence. Why do we need permission from the state to get married? Marriage isn't illegal, but yet you can't get married without a licence. However it was at one time illegal to marry someone from another race, and you did need to get permission to do that as it was illegal. And the one about the cars, think about it if it's not true then how is it that they can come and take it away from you, when they have no lien on it? You can find out if these things are true or not, but it takes a lot of time and effort you would also have to be able to understand the legal termonology of the law books and codes.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think we have forgotten about the REAL ID Act. If the Social Security Act carried the "mark of the beast," it should have heralded the end times. But Social Security was always a voluntary program. We have allowed it to become mandatory by our own unwillingness to see the inherent problems with that policy. However, the REAL ID Act bypasses any of those safeguards that were previously in place in order to make way for the government to monitor (and thereby control) every aspect of our lives. The REAL ID Act is difficult to read and is connected to many other sinister laws and programs, the majority of which are run by the Department of Homeland Security. I don't believe in end times philosophy, but I do believe in the fascism that is threatening to choke out what remains of our civil liberties.

Great thread, by the way!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I looked back over sizzle's post and two of the post regarding marriage lincences list Black's Law Dictionary as a reference, i googled said dictionary and it is a law dictionary widely used by the layman, and students as well as having been used in supreme court cases. The post about being the driver of a vehicle lists Bouvier"s Law Dictionary as a reference. I also saw one or two that listed a court case on the bottom, or the law code. You could check said dictionaries to research the validity of these posts on your own. Can't expect sizzle to do it all.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
This information seems less-than-credible and too over-the-top to me...... because it is all coming from a single source, and that USAvsUS website layout is absolutely terrible and seems very unprofessional.

I guess what I'm asking is.... where did the USAvsUS information get their information from? They post all of this information and quotes, but give no references. If this is all actual law, it should be listed somewhere on a government or actual legal website.... but I guess we can't trust them

They do list where there information comes from. Black's Law Dictionary, The U.S. Constitution, The Bill of Rights, The Patriot Act, etc. He might not be much of a web designer, but he is very explicit in where his information comes from. Please read again.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Despite any objections I raise herein this is a great post deserving the F&S because of the sheer amount of examples it provides.

Some of what is presented is very much open to debate, some however is not. I would like to point out that the language of the law is very important. It may seem trite and whimsical but the 'letter' of the law has been the source of immense litigation - particularly in establishing whether individuals' rights can supersede codified regulations (i.e. tax code, commercial regulation, etc.)

I suspect that we are not taking into account the 'vernacular' used in some of these articles is aged. We may see a simple definition in common use for the term 'employed' as in the definition of the drivers license above, but that word was employed as brief form of 'to be undertaking' or 'carrying out the activities particular to...' and it was not really carried forward into the realm of labor, a completely and distinct activity.

Rather than embark on a lengthy discourse of this piece, I urge you to consider that words are terms of a symbolic nature and as such require an agreement as to the symbolism 'employed.' While it could be that a literal corruption of the law can occur (and most certainly has at some point) it is unlikely that those subject to the law can remain forever ignorant of its true purpose.

Of course, this would be no problem if the members of the esteemed BAR would take their noses out of their wallets and actually participate in juris prudence as more than smarmy by-standers. But there's no money in that, so we can forget any fantasies about lawyers - 'taking it to the bench.'

It's probably gonna take a while to get through all this.

VERY VERY good post!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
reply to post by sizzle

It is way past time for a revolutaion, but you're right a lot of people have just become too complacent, and a lot more are just scared to death of our goverment now. It's our fault, we allowed them to become this out of control, take so many of our rights away from us, and put so much fear into us, now we don't know what to do, or how to do it. Maybe a good start would be for everyone that's concerned to get in touch with thier local militias. I flagged it, wish we could flag it more than once, especially since you put so much work into it. I don't know how to give stars though, don't even know if i can, maybe you could u2u the information, or the link where i can read the info about it to me, or post it for me when you get a chance i would really appreciate it. Again Thanks for the great information.

[edit on 28/4/08 by chise61]

Sorry, I had to trim most of your quote. You gave me, food-for-thought on the parking ticket issue. It all makes sense. If you leave your car on a roadside more than 3 days, they can red-sticker it and seize it, etc. The guv has many ways to seperate us from our belongings.
As far as local militias, I do not have any exact information. I have tried looking into it, but haven't come up with anything. I feel desperate about America's situation at times. Looks like a rough road ahead.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61

Do you really believe that the goverment is going to have a website that tells the public what the laws actually mean? And if it was listed anyplace do you think that it would be worded in a way that anybody but an attorney would be able to understand?

These laws were purposely written in such a way as to prevent the layman from being able to understamd them.You can find out if these things are true or not, but it takes a lot of time and effort you would also have to be able to understand the legal termonology of the law books and codes.

Hi there,
Thank you for the response you made on my behalf. I zeroed in on two very important statements that you made in this post.
There was an interesting quote from that website that sums up these statements in a nutshell.
"If only lawyers can read and understand the laws, then only lawyers shoud have to obey them!"

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Maxmars,
I starred your post. It is obvious to me that you have a profound understanding of law and how it is written. Perhaps you have either studied as a lay-person or even passed the BAR yourself.
Maybe you could be of some help to look into some more laws and codes that our board would find necessary to live the 'TRUE' American Dream. How about it?

Also, I recall a reference from somewhere about laws and codes. That the reason they are called 'codes' is that the average person is not meant to understand them.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Obsidian_Butterfly

Hi,
You asked for the link for the video that I tried to post. This is the code, could someone help me with it?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzle
Do you really know what you are doing when you sign your child's birth certificate at the hospital? Read this:

Today, almost all mothers, black or white, unknowingly inform on their own babies. Take a look at the so-called "Birth Certificate" CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH where the mother signs and you will see the title of the box stating in small print:
"MOTHER OR OTHER INFORMANT". The word "OTHER" makes the mother "an informant." By signing the "Birth Certificate" as an informer, she contracts with the government putting her child and her child's future labor as collateral for the national debt (servitude--slavery). The father or mother can rescind the contract within three business days (Truth-in-Lending).

Since the Birth Certificate neither lists the father as the husband nor lists the wife's acceptance of the father's surname as her own but has the mothers maiden name instead, the baby is considered a BASTARD. Bastards are therefore under the care and control of the Priest Rule (democracy) and can be taken from the mother at any time.

The hospitals receive a fairly large monetary benefit ($3,000, more or less, per child) from the corporate government for having Birth Certificates filled out and signed.
www.usavsus.info...

On the birth certificate issue, you have three opt-outs. 1. You have three days to opt out after child is born. 2. You can refuse to sign, and register the baby's birth in your family bible. This is acceptable proof of birth. 3. You get one more chance at the age of 18; you have 30 days to opt out of the contract after your 18th birthday. But THEY never tell you this. Do THEY?

[edit on 28-4-2008 by sizzle]

just a thought

is this a legal way for them to let aliens abduct people? or for them to? (if there are aliens, who did do such things) i mean you take them away and where they go, foster home, orphanage or a prison camp is up to who?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

just a thought

is this a legal way for them to let aliens abduct people? or for them to? (if there are aliens, who did do such things) i mean you take them away and where they go, foster home, orphanage or a prison camp is up to who?

That is a very insightful projection. Whether you are talking about 'space' aliens, or out-of-the-country aliens; it brings to mind, a thread that another ATS member posted on all the missing children that disappear each year, and are never seen nor heard from again.
There have been some hints that there is a child-slavery ring within CPS. I do not know how one would go about proving it, but an attorney in Austin, first brought it to the attention to some friends of mine, when their little girl was taken.

Edit:
Btw, This attorney also mentioned that blond-haired, blue-eyed children were in the highest demand. This little girl fit the bill.
For those of you who haven't heard me tell this story;
CPS arrived at this home and with little to no explanation, they took the child. At first, the parents were in so much shock, it did not occur to them to read the papers that were served. The names on the papers and the address, did not fit them.
When they contacted CPS to tell them that they made a mistake, do you think they gave the child back?
Despite the fact that she was clean, happy, bright, well-fed and much loved?
No! They built a case around these parents on the grounds that there power had been turned off. Inspite of this, the house was clean and there was food in the house.
It took them a year to get that child back.
She was placed with an Hispanic, non-english speaking family in over-crowded conditions. She stopped talking and became combative. Then they found that she had acquired genital herpes.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sorry found it. Posted too soon.

[edit on 4/28/2008 by Blaine91555]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by scarlett1125
I think we have forgotten about the REAL ID Act. If the Social Security Act carried the "mark of the beast," it should have heralded the end times. But Social Security was always a voluntary program. We have allowed it to become mandatory by our own unwillingness to see the inherent problems with that policy. However, the REAL ID Act bypasses any of those safeguards that were previously in place in order to make way for the government to monitor (and thereby control) every aspect of our lives. The REAL ID Act is difficult to read and is connected to many other sinister laws and programs, the majority of which are run by the Department of Homeland Security. I don't believe in end times philosophy, but I do believe in the fascism that is threatening to choke out what remains of our civil liberties.

Great thread, by the way!

I really like your insight here. Starting with how the Social Security Act, was originally voluntary. Take note of how we have been roped in by it. Without this number, you can't get a job, a bank account, etc. It weaves it's way into every facet of our lives I envy the Lakota Indians for having the guts to break away from this 'guv.'
The next issue that you bring to the forefront is the Real ID. We are hearing more and more about verichip, the RFID, the cashless society, etc. Soon these voluntary programs will become mandatory.
These issues are what keep me awake at night researching. Folks if we don't wake up and start caring about what is happening to us, we are going to be a 'people' without hope.
I can easily envision a 'New World Order, martial law and concentration camps. Do you ever wonder about the U.S. bringing over those German scientists that worked under the 'Hitler Regime?' I do.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i meant outer space, but really any alien who has some deal struck with the government seems like they could do it, and i think most people on the boards have read or seen some "why are there so many missing children" thread or story somewhere and there are some theories, but i mean if its the government doing it then technically its legal? no matter what it's legal once the parent has signed the certificate?

great thread btw

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Last week on Coast To Coast they had an interesting guest: Rev. Irvin Baxter (endtime.com) discussed how 2008 could be the year of greatest fulfillment in biblical prophecy in the last 2,000 years.

This relates to your post about the REAL ID act, and how REAL ID is one of the last few things to fall into place before fulfilling the "End Times" prophecy.

It was pointed out on the show that the original Social Security Cards (and there were protesters back then as well) where marked "Not To Be Used For Identification". Somewhere along the road, that aspect fell by the wayside.

It appears the real "evil" version of the REAL ID will be the implanted micro-RFD devices. If you don't have one, you will not be able to do much of anything.

Was also just reading about the Black Hat D.C. conference where Adam Laurie, an RFID security expert, demonstrated how easy it was to gather Smart Card data:

"Without touching someone, a thief could sniff the contents of an RFID-enabled credit card just in passing. The same is true for embedded RFID chips in the human body, work access badges, some public transit cards, and even the new passports in use in more than 45 countries."

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

sounds like the stuff that was going on that made us break away from england for in the first place.

I overlooked this statement in your post, earlier.
There has been a lot of discussion that we never truly gained our freedom from England. That it was all a smoke-screen.
I believe that David Icke originally brought this to my attention. I do not agree with everything Icke says, but he did give some interesting theories on this subject.
On the USAvsUS website; unless I am mistaken, I believe that I picked up on some hints and under-tones of this very same idea. It is definitely a thought worth researching...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seircram

Thank you for that information. Personally, I do not know if all of this signals, 'The End Times' But I do believe that it signals the end of life as we have known it.
Someone asked if I knew of any militia groups. I do not. My hesitancy in this area would be involvement with an Aryan or other racist group. I am color-blind. I love people of all colors and do not wish to participate in a hate group.
If I could find a balance, I would be interested in looking into it.
I am more interested in sustained communities. Where they grow their own crops, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join