It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention ATS! Know The Hidden Meanings Behind the Laws in America, Before it is Too Late!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Just to expand a little further on that thought...
Take Social Security, for example;
My friend who is on it, counted on it for his golden years.
He gets a cost of living increase at the first of the year.

It in no wise meets the demands of inflation.
He got an $8.00 a month raise. They deducted it from his food stamp benefits.

With the unbelievable rise in food prices, due to rising fuel prices, he should have gotten an increase in food stamp benefits. But, oh no! They took $8.00 away from him!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

I was interested to know as it would make things such as war extremely profitable for countries by killing off more people to line there pockets faster. It also might account for a lot of other things that have happened in the past that have no apparent gain.

I certainly think its possible as the rabbit hole never seems to stop getting deeper. I have not came across anything that gives details of this sort of thing existing. Any thoughts on where I can look?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Go back to pg 9 and look at sizzles 3rd post from the top, there's a link that SO gave here with a little info on ucc. Also look through Midnight DStroyer's posts he lists a lot of good info, as well as links & sizzle's posts have some good links also.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
Also look through Midnight DStroyer's posts he lists a lot of good info...

Thanks for the compliment...Let's see if I can continue to live up to the hype.

Over at the Supreme Law Firm there's a page that lists 31 Questions and Answers about the Internal Revenue Service. They list the relevant Laws, Statutes & Judicial Cases to answer the questions.

A few examples:

1. Is the Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) an organization within the U.S. Department of the Treasury?
Answer: No. The IRS is not an organization within the United States Department of the Treasury. The U.S. Department of the Treasury was organized by statutes now codified in Title 31 of the United States Code, abbreviated “31 U.S.C.” The only mention of the IRS anywhere in 31 U.S.C. §§ 301-310 is an authorization for the President to appoint an Assistant General Counsel in the U.S. Department of the Treasury to be the Chief Counsel for the IRS. See 31 U.S.C. 301(f)(2).

At footnote 23 in the case of Chrysler Corp. v. Brown, 441 U.S. 281 (1979), the U.S. Supreme Court admitted that no organic Act for the IRS could be found, after they searched for such an Act all the way back to the Civil War, which ended in the year 1865 A.D. The Guarantee Clause in the U.S. Constitution guarantees the Rule of Law to all Americans (we are to be governed by Law and not by arbitrary bureaucrats). See Article IV, Section 4. Since there was no organic Act creating it, IRS is not a lawful organization.

2. If not an organization within the U.S. Department of the Treasury, then what exactly is the IRS?
Answer: The IRS appears to be a collection agency working for foreign banks and operating out of Puerto Rico under color of the Federal Alcohol Administration (“FAA”). But the FAA was promptly declared unconstitutional inside the 50 States by the U.S. Supreme Court in the case of U.S. v. Constantine, 296 U.S. 287 (1935), because Prohibition had already been repealed.

In 1998, the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit identified a second “Secretary of the Treasury” as a man by the name of Manual Díaz-Saldaña. See the definitions of “Secretary” and “Secretary or his delegate” at 27 CFR 26.11 (formerly 27 CFR 250.11), and the published decision in Used Tire International, Inc. v. Manual Díaz-Saldaña, court docket number 97‑2348, September 11, 1998. Both definitions mention Puerto Rico.

When all the evidence is examined objectively, IRS appears to be a money laundry, extortion racket, and conspiracy to engage in a pattern of racketeering activity, in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1951 and 1961 et seq. (“RICO”). Think of Puerto RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act); in other words, it is an organized crime syndicate operating under false and fraudulent pretenses. See also the Sherman Act and the Lanham Act.

Well, I think that's enough to get the general idea...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by sizzle

I was interested to know as it would make things such as war extremely profitable for countries by killing off more people to line there pockets faster. It also might account for a lot of other things that have happened in the past that have no apparent gain.

I certainly think its possible as the rabbit hole never seems to stop getting deeper. I have not came across anything that gives details of this sort of thing existing. Any thoughts on where I can look?

I opened a thread not too long ago on Kennedy's Iron Mountain Report. You do not necessarily need to refer to my thread, you can google "Iron Mountain Report.' There is much controversy as to whether it was a hoax.
I suggest that everyone read it for themselves and decide. It is truly an eye-opener and lines up with a lot of what we are seeing today.
I highly recommend it.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by sizzle]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I've been following this since day 1, great thread!!

I just thought of a question for the OP or anyone else who can shed some light on this.

How does the USPS compare to the 'Fed? Similar things? I was once told the USPS is a company of sorts, or some kind of contractor.

If so, then how do USPS Inspectors get their authority? In other words, what law(s) give them authority? You don't see mall security guards (employees of a company) having the power to conduct investigations all over the nation!

For that matter, how do IRS FINCIN agents get their authority?

Being someone who has spent his whole life in law enforcement, I am quite interested if anyone has any info.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by therainmaker

The United States Post Office is a federal agency. So they have federal authority to investigate anything to do with the mail system. USPS = United States Postal Service.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle
I've read that Iron Mountain Report...While I believe that it actually is a hoax, I still wouldn't put it past the corrupted government to actually put issues like that to some kind of "think tank." Everything that was put in the Report is just the same kind of thinking attributed to Machevelli (sp?).

Originally posted by therainmaker
How does the USPS compare to the 'Fed? Similar things? I was once told the USPS is a company of sorts, or some kind of contractor.

Not to try stepping on chise61's toes here, I'm just providing the source of the USPS authority.

US Constitution: Article 1, Section 8, Clause 7 -- Powers of Congress
To establish Post Offices and Post Roads;

It's Federal Authority under Congress: This is what makes the charge of "tampering with the US Mail" into a Felony Offense & gives the USPS the authority to conduct investigations on all violations against the Post Office.

For that matter, how do IRS FINCIN agents get their authority?

If you refer to a previous link I posted, the "31 Questions & Answers," you'll find that:

3. By what legal authority, if any, has the IRS established offices inside the 50 States of the Union?
Answer: After much diligent research, several investigators have concluded that there is no known Act of Congress, nor any Executive Order, giving IRS lawful jurisdiction to operate within any of the 50 States of the Union...

Further reading will cite the Laws & Codes that specify IRS authority has jurisdiction only in US Possessions & Territories & the various (but limited) Federal Zones (such examples include Military Bases, your local Federal Building...And yes, the Post Office!) positioned within the States. However, your local IRS Office does not fall under such jurisdiction! The IRS main HQ office is actually located in Puerto Rico...And any IRS offices located within the 50 States' boundaries (& not within the aforementioned Federal Zones) are illegally operating outside of their jurisdiction.

In effect, the Post Office has more legally-sanctioned authority & wider jurisdiction than the IRS does!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Fascinating! Thank you!

Yes I probably did see that before, but it's been a few days so I didn't realize it. Thanks for the clarification.

I am just shaking my head at all this, I mean I know I am not alone, but how come the People let it get this bad? This is outrageous! I am just saying so rhetorically, not looking for answers...unbelievable!

So we have legions of people running around the USA, under the employ of the IRS, who really shouldn't be trying to do anything because what they are doing is illegal. Wow. Just...wow.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by therainmaker

Your welcome. You said it WOW ! Do yourself a favor, don't just take what you read here to heart, investigate it yourself. I believe the reason as to why i just said that is right there in your signature,

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hi everyone. Sizzle asked me to say that she'll be gone for awhile and will see everyone when she returns.

I'm sure that there will be a couple of us that will check in and see if we can be of any assistance in her abcence.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

...I mean I know I am not alone, but how come the People let it get this bad?

For one thing, the government has been doing their best to avoid one word (accountability) and cling desperately to one other word (nondisclosure). Bush has been using smokescreens like "Executive Privilege" and "Sovereign Immunity." Neither term has any meaning when you consider that all government officials (all three Branches on State & Federal levels) must swear a legally binding Oath/Affirmation to obey the Constitution: The very same Constitution that makes the People sovereign over the Government, no Office having any "privilege" beyond that which is specified by the Constitution & the First Amendment makes them accountable through the Right to Petition for Redress.Every one of them who has ever violated any of the terms of the Constitution is committing a Felony Offense against the People.

The Constitution is a good read...I highly recommend it. After all, it is the Supreme Law of the Land & the People must rely upon ourselves to act upon that Law to bring the Government back to "toe the line" that they've sworn themselves to.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Lets say all of the information is correct here.

What are we to do about it?

I find myself feeling like people should be facing there enemy instead of embracing. The minute I think of doing anything I get fear. In these times I fear for my home, family, job and ultimately my own life. Does everyone feel the same or am I just being stupid?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
What are we to do about it?

Every law must also contain "remedy & recourse" that can help you...Look a bit further up in this thread to see some examples. Once you know about remedy & recourse, you should be able to research the laws that concern you & then learn more about how to deal with your particular situation.

For example, say you want to own your own land...Which is your Right. But if you actually own your land, then why should you be obligated to pay "property taxes?" Technically, if you owe any taxes at all for your property, you'd be paying yourself!
This has a lot to do with the "legal definitions" of various types of land...You can learn a lot about property by learning about allodial land.

Have fun opening your eyes with it!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I don't know about everyone being fearful, but those of us who know what tptb are capable of have some kind of fear at one time or another, it's natural. However what we should fear most is what may happen if we are not informed and don't do whatever it takes to protect ourselves.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I don't mean to gush, but much thanks to Sizzle, MidnightDestroyer, Maxmars et al for presenting this information to ATS'ers for perusal and discussion

I am providing a link to a website my brother told me about which I have found very informative also: www.suijuris.net...

Intense debate (albeit, sometimes without the civility I enjoy here on ATS) on many of these issues can be found in the forums on that site also.

Just wanted to provide another resource for anyone interested.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

the government`s have the people of the world believing what ever lie they come up with -QUOTE- from my parents own mouths-war is the best thing for the economy as everyone has a job and the economies grow .TRUE-1st and 2nd wars only problem being when the troops came home the women were in the work force and the mens jobs were gone after every war the homeland -here -experienced a mini collapse of the economy while overseas had a huge boom of rebuilding going on so how did this benefit the people .it didn`t the only ones who benefited were the arms makers and the rich and the banks as every one who served was given money to buy or build with it was not enough and the banks put them all into debt for serving their country while all those who started the wars governments hid in their ivory palaces over here with their family s safe and sound and they continue to send our family members to perish under the lie of for god and for country. what good ever came out of war other than the hate of the other nations involved . WHAT WERE WE TAUGHT violence only brings more violence.have we learned yet-no.
another example is the g8 summit meetings what is really being discussed does anyone really know NOT ,the man comes out and hands the news a sheet of what went on inside -more lies and bull and their propaganda machine tells it like they are told to do.even their propaganda machine [newspapers ]are not allowed inside WHATS the matter are they afraid that we the people just might find out how corrupt they really are.
As to the governments accountability to the nation that is the biggest lie of all time ,as they have made rules and laws that protect themselves from the ire of the people and the laws of the land .according to Canadian laws they cannot be held responsible for what they say or do when in office as there is no accountability for them for if there was they sure as hell would not be allowed to spend us so far into dept that we will never be out of debt -but then to who owns those number 1 bank shares it is not the common man now is it.up here those elected to office must tow the PARTY LINE in other words vote as your leaders tell you not as the people want if you don't your FIRED. the last time the world heard this type of talk the mans name was HITLER -and we all know what he did -put the world to work again. no offense to the people of Germany it is a comparison to the way that our governmental body works for if you have understood this tread this is how it is starting to look world wide.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

quote -does anyone think that im being paranoid or stupid?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by picrat

the answer too these questions is you are correct in what you fear.considering that you have no rights left as an individual no matter what they tell you . ex. you have the ARMY ,NAVY,AIR FORCE,FBI,CIA,NATIONAL GUARDS,HOME LAND SECURITY POLICE,UNITED POSTAL SERVICE,CELL PHONE COMPANIES AND YOUR OWN COMPUTER ,AND SO ON,being snooped into by the afore mentioned groups without probable cause or due process being followed or adhered to .they have the right to arrest you under national security and hold you in incognito for as long as they wish and you are not allowed a phone call let alone any other recourse of action that they say you have ,in other wards you can be held in jail until you die and you will never see the inside of a court room let alone a trial-RIGHTS- is just a little word they throw at you to make you feel you have hope and nothing else.
so who is it that all of these afore mentioned groups work for and it is not you the people nor is it the nation,it is the governments,rich,and the banks as these are their enforcement arm so that you the people will do what you are told when you are told and you will not argue with them as they make the rules up not you.the worst part is that all these fools from these branches will do what they are told even turn against you the people -KENT STATE ,TIANAMIN SQUARE,FRANCE and where ever we the people try to stand up for our rights or for changes,we have seen it time and time again. so why does this happen because all these morons how follow the so called leaders think they are doing their CIVIC DUTY- wrong they are doing the leaders dirty work for them so that they look like heroes who stood and delivered the nation from those who would dare to be dissidents against their injustices on the people of this nation.so why do these enforcement people follow so blindly it is because the government controls the purse strings for them and if they don't do as they are told they are cut off at the trough.
BIBLICALLY speaking- QUOTE -the meek and the mild will inherit the earth -NEVER-will this happen as long as we continue to follow and kowtow to these fools who call themselves leaders and their mindless courts of fools. we the people of the world need to revolt and no guns is not the way as there is another way -united we own the world not the few whom have a god complex as they continue to enslave us for us following blindly it is now time to question ourselves on what is right and what is wrong and how do we correct it as we the people are the power not the man and his lackeys.from the movie WARGAMES -shall we play the game ? through our rules not theirs and at the same time we need to use their rules ,laws and systems which are in place to take them out of office .only then can we make the changes that need to take place and the man will have no say in it.they become extinct as leaders.

what have we learned ,how to follow and are we happy doing this-no, can we do better,yes,can we stand united and deliver as we say -yes.will we do these things and many more,yes. will we teach the world to sing in perfect harmony,if need be -yes, can we stop the insanity and straighten out this mess-yes. are we ready to rock & roll-most defiantly -yes.MR. JIMI HENDRIX we are now experienced so it is time now to start the party WORLD WIDE ,BEWARE the pack for we are about to unite for the hunt,tag old men and your it -game over.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by picrat

"does anyone think that im being paranoid or stupid?"

I think the correct thing that I should have said is either I fear or I lack knowledge in this particular field which is both one and the same thing of course.

We all make mistakes but no matter how you look at anything its all the same thing anyway but the problem may appear different.

Ill know in future to appear more watchful of what I type in case I have a critic. I was just being pretty open to some education on this topic.
I could have taken the one line quote completely wrong of course but it seems your trying to have a dig at me for asking if im being over the top in asking a question in the first place?

Talk about making something complicated.

Even if it wasnt complicated enough you are replying to your own posts which blows my mind even more lol

Im not having a dig but im just wondering what you are on about with the quote thing.

Cheers

[edit on 31-5-2008 by XXXN3O]

[edit on 31-5-2008 by XXXN3O]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join