It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention ATS! Know The Hidden Meanings Behind the Laws in America, Before it is Too Late!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Electro38

Hi Electro,
I opened the breaking news on this story. I live about 20 miles from this so-called COMPOUND. I have been very plain-spoken in my feelings on this disaster.
I call it this because of the situation that goes on in the Polygamist Colony. I do not agree with their beliefs (forced marriages, etc.). But more than that I disagree with the way Texas has handled this. I am outraged that they brought in a military tank, owned by the Sherriff's Dept. and other displays of military force.
No federal laws were violated, but they brought in the FBI. The only firearms found in the community, were hunting rifles. The only display of defense on the part of the sect, was to collapse against the walls, and begin to weep and pray.
There have been rumors that some Big-Wig wanted the property, just prior to the anonymous phone calls. Have you SEEN this property? I, too believe that it plays a big role in what is happening.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I do not recall where I heard this, because I watch a lot of documentaries and fact-based TV shows, as well as a lot of internet research; but somewhere along the way, I heard that Texas' CPS misplaced over 250 children, last year, and almost never relocated them. I do not recall if they did locate all of them.
I apologize for being short on exact details and resources. But that is all that I recall.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by sizzle]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Yes, I hear what you're saying. So there are rumors about someone wanting the land? I would bet this is the reason all of this happened. (It almost always boils down to taxes/money or guns. In this case it's probably money, greed for the land.)

(So I guess I could pull the same thing on people I don't like, or who's property I want? Seems quite easy. I can make an anonymous phone call to some keystone cops and give them an excuse to take their tank for a drive and shoot off their boom sticks.)

What an amazing display.

I remember when those idiots set fire to the Waco, TX compound and murdered all of those little kids and babies. I wonder if they're proud of that?
(Wonder how they sleep at night).

(In the case of the Waco TX event, I'm not saying the idiots inside the compound were right either, I blame them as well, for putting kids and babies in harms way. The kids were innocent and could have been saved.

Dumb people are really screwing up the world.

I hope the so called "polygamists" can get one of those Hollywood defense teams on their side.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Electro38]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
OK, I have been doing plenty of research on this subject for nearly a month straight!
1. Contract Law, under Maritme Law, Admiralty Courts and "Law of the Sea" are what a vast majority of so called "laws" are baised on.

2. You, by issue of the Birth Certificate are the assigned FIDUCIARY of a PERSON, a corporation, a VESSAL (ship) which was registered as US PROPERTY and subject to maritime laws.

3. Anytime you "IDENTIFY" yourself as the Vessal or PERSON, you voluntier to be subject to all maritime laws of the STATE or FEDERAL system.
4. Voluntary servitude is legal slavery under the 14th Amendment.
5. The law of the Land (The Bill of Rights and premable, etc.) are still law, they just do not apply to PERSONS, CITIZENS, or CORPORATIONS.

6. You, the flesh and blood Adam, show yourself as FIDUCIARY of one of the listed Legal entities every time you contract or say you are. You do so by saying your NAME, DOB, showing any license or registration.

7. As fiduciary under Maritime Law, if you do not "act properly" in the role, you will be held in vilolation, and then go to jail, pay fines, whatever they say.
8. You can take control of your fiduciary rights and act as an agent (under maritime law). You got to be careful, they control the system and will screw you if you make one little mistake.

Never submitt to another contract again without understanding EVERY right you have, never surrender your rights without full understanding.

When they tell you "EVERYTHING YOU SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF "LAW"" you better believe it!

Know this, you cannot sign a valid CONTRACT:
1. Under duress (fear of anything, arrest, fine, death, jail anything YOU are afraid of).
2. Without complete understanding.
3. Without Agreement to every single word, letter and item in the contract.

When you sign any contract, court order, traffic Ticket, you better agree with everything, if you don't you do not have to sign, if they make you, with threat of JAIL, more fines, anything that you are afraid of) you tell them and sigh "UNDER DURESS by (your signature) and ALL RIGHTS RESERVED next to or under it.

You just voided the contract.

DO your homework, this is not legal advice, I reserve all my rights to not contract as your teacher, find out more yourself, this thread has a ton of good information and some not so good.

FREE YOURSLF FROM THE LIES! Edit to add: this IS the Conspiracy, everything else is just a cell in it: The FED, the Banks, masons, illuminati, etc. Maritime Law is the MATRIX of power in which they all get power over the seed of Adam (mankind).

Your eyes have just been opened, now you need to unplug and stop feeding THE BEAST!

[edit on 2-5-2008 by freecell]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What good is any "contract" if the conspirators are all powerful?

What does your signing or not signing of a contract mean if the conspirators (gov, etc.) can do whatever they want (presumably) anyway?

In this case (going on the premise that there is a conspiracy) whether your signature is on a doc or not means nothing.

Do we think that conspirators, in their dungeons will actually go and check through documents to verify your signature before acting to violate your rights, or whatever they do?

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Electro38]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
By the way, the PEOPLE who lost their children at the FLDS compound AGREED to let their children be taken.

They did so under duress, as there were guys with guns who ODERED them to do it. The only defense they need to get them back is show this.

No attorney will help them, or you, attornies are sworn to protect the COURT, not you.

They agreed to the contract under DURESS, that is all they need to tell the Judge and its over for the STATE. If the Judge does not live up to His/Her oath to uphold contract law, he/she will free their BOND, which the FLDS can then claim as theirs, the Judge loses his HONOR and his money.

Its all contracts, and every court officer is BOUND (bonded) by OATH and contract to uphold the law, they violate their HONOR plenty, most people are too ignorant to hold them to it, and get paid in the course of doing it!

FREE YOURSELF and CHARGE THEM!!

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electro38
What good is any "contract" if the conspirators are all powerful?

They are not "all powerful" they only have the power you and I give them in IGNORANCE.

Most STATE corporations have a BOND requirement on all officers of the STATE. Judges who are bonded and do not live by the CODE (they violate a legal right you have under maritime law) and you give due NOTICE, on the RECORD, and they still carry out the unlawful action, they forfiet their HONOR and BOND, you can then claim it as your own. We are talking BONDS up to an over a million $$ depending on the STATE. You inform (give NOTICE) the Judge of the violation, ask for his bond amount, who holds the bond, and that if you are correct, you WILL CLAIM RIGHT to that BOND, "on the record".

Most Judges are not stupid enough to do this, but if they are, and you are correct, you get paid and they find a new Job. STATE Corporations do not like employees who vilolate corporate rules just like any other business.

This is not Legal advise, I claim no responsiblity for you or the laws of your STATE corporation. Do your homework and CHARGE THEM.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Something else, if a person threatens you, and they have a gun, you should submit, as you are under real duress. INFORM THEM OF THAT FACT!

Fact is only what you believe it to be at that time, in that place. You give them proper NOTICE of duress while you are comply (show HONOR to their offer of CONTRACT).

Then you tell the Judge what happend, if he does not do the right thing, see above post and get paid.

watch Bursting the bubbles of Government Deception on Google video.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by freecell

I understand what you're saying.

But, if the cia or fbi wanted to come get you, they'll get you. I can't imagine anything you did or didn't sign, or anything you did or didn't say would matter at all.

I can see, maybe these things would matter (maybe) if we're talking about local police.

I'm just speculating.

I really believe that if you ever wanted to really be afraid of something, that would be any time there are no enforcible/governing laws. I would be more afraid of my neighbor in a time of lawlessness than I would of the gov's laws.

Lawless people are much more dangerous.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Electro, there is law the law of the land. And I agree lawless people are a danger, but the no Law will protect you from another human who wants to harm you. It is your duty to protect yourself, even the Government says that.

Sure the CIA or Feds can do what they want, that does not make it LAWFUL or right. If you got the FEDS on you, then you are in trouble, you need to know your rights and protections even more.

However, the majority of people in the US have to deal with local Police, traffic citations and registrations way more then they deal with the CIA or FEDS. The FEDS and CIA are only going to mess with you if there is a HUGE payoff in it for them.

See, the Government makes enough money off you every time you pay any tax, drivers fee, registation fee, et al. Be a good slave, by your consent, make them money and you will seldom hear from your masters.

Live Free and act like the Man your creator made you do be and that may not be the case. The choice is yours and always has been. I am just here to give my opinion. Edit to add: you should remember those who won our nation were "lawless people" to the King and his agents. Fear is a powerful thing, but not as powerful as the love of Freedom.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by freecell

Outstanding research!

Many people don't fully understand what the phrase 'Ignorance of the Law is no excuse" really means. It is a declaration of sovereignty over your person.

In the past some legislator (either insightfully or in ignorance) has almost inadvertently messed up their dominion paradigm by proposing legislation which weakened the control protocol by inserting verbiage undermining the 'code.' Some might contend that the reason our government is populated almost exclusively by businesspeople and lawyers is to see to it that the status quo regarding the citizens tacit property status remains unchanged.

The UCC was not always the model for this nation's governance. But it will take a motivated insider to find the loopholes now. The BAR has virtually locked out all access to the codes and processes, as well as obfuscated them in redundant terminology. I wonder why, commercial opportunity? Or perhaps simple adherence to the oligarchy in place.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

That's basically the point that i was trying to make, whenever anything goes into court the outcome is based upon the interpertation of the law. Even at the supreme court level the supreme court justices rule based upon thier interpretation of the law. As far as the social workers i'm sure that there is a little of each reason that you mentioned, depending on the social worker. But there are many cases that shouldn't even get to cps in the first place. Ex. If a family doctor tells you that your child does not need to be medicated, why would you have to deal with cps as you are following medical advise? IMO there must be some cps social workers that are indeed stealing children, because i can't come up with any other reason as to why so many children disappear while in thier custody. Well if you look at one of sizzzle's post signing a marriage licence doesn't really matter when it comes to taking away peoples children, because they seem to have covered it with the "priest rule". I am still trying to find out more about that one, as is sizzle, it looks like midnight dstroyer is investigating some things also. Laws are hard to find and investigate also very time consuming. You must read them very carefully, and the codes are hard to understand, they have stipulations, etc. Laws are written in a way so as to prevent the layman from understanding them. My suggestion to you would be to start with one of the things in this post that alarms, or interests you and start investigating it. I'm new here so i'm really just learning, but i believe there are members on this post that would be able to give you some advise as to how to investigate something further, point you in the right direction.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Thank you sir, and we must remember, all Lawyers have had their education controlled by the powers that be as well. Seldom will anyone begin to research such things unless they themselves fall victim to ignorance. Some dreams must become nightmares before the dreamer seeks escape.

I see the dream of USA, Inc. as ending for many, many Americans. Sites like this and a general feeling of unease, dispare and rage are the evidence. The effect of this kind of knowledge (the truth about the law and its control) will, I believe, be the catalist of the control and destrusction of the Internet. I have begun taking detailed notes and printing everything I can.

I believe, what we are talking about is the Mother and Father of all Conspiracy, it is the Master plan, as such, we have a very limited time to get the message out. The fail safes against such knowlege have already been put into place and will be activated soon, it is that serious.

Once these controls are activated, if we are not all united and focused on the real threat, which is the "color of law" itself, we stand little chance. The answer is in the problem, the Pre-amble, the Bill of Rights and the other founding documents hold the keys, The Law of the Land still stands, for now. Ignorance is the enemy.
Peace to you and your house, Maxmars.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

The hardest part of the study of "law" as they call it, is this: They control the definitions, and they change them. Always remember, this is just business.

The only recourse anyone has is to study and know the laws of Commerce. Any child or person is simply an asset in commerce (to the system). CPS has a job to create cash from assets. They do this by taking the asset (the child) with your consent or the consent of a Judge, via a Contract, order, whatever, it is a contract.
If you do not understand your rights of contract, and they do, they win 99% of the time.

The remedy is in contract law, not fighting the system. Study contract law, know that all are equal under the law, even a Judge. Study and learn, they can be held accountable, and your only rights are the ones you KNOW ABOUT, CLAIM and EXCERCISE. You lawyer will not do it for you, get his help, or fire him and get a contract lawyer, he will do more for you then any other kind.

And, do not get angry you want to blame someone? Look in the mirror, we all bought into the lies they taught us in school, its YOUR FAULT.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I agree with you there more than likely was an ulterior motive there usually is. As far as waiting until the women are 18 to marry, u have to understand that until recently it was common for girls to wed at the age of 14. In most states with parents consent you can wed at the age of 16, and some states it is legal to wed at the age of 14 without consent.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Cheers for Cleveland County, N.C.! Take a look at this. Social workers are over-ruled in this case:

RALEIGH - Cleveland County parents who blocked a child-neglect investigation at their home shouldn’t have been the subjects of a probe in the first place, the state Supreme Court ruled Wednesday.

The ruling came in the case of Jim and Mary Ann Stumbo of Kings Mountain, who were visited in September 1999 by county social workers. The Stumbos didn’t allow the workers to enter the home or interview their children.

Investigators had received a tip that the couple’s 2-year-old daughter was running naked through their yard. The girl apparently chased a kitten into the yard and was quickly returned to the house by an older brother.

James Mason, a Virginia lawyer who represented the Stumbos, said the Supreme Court opinion "really stand(s) to protect the rights of families. Under circumstances like this, the social workers shouldn’t even initiate the investigation."

Mr. Mason works for the Purcellville, Va.-based Home Schooling Legal Defense Association.

His group represented the Stumbos because they home-school their children and are members of the association.

Officials at the N.C. Department of Social Services cautioned that they need time to examine the decision. What is there to "examine"? It's more of their "god attitude".

But they said they do not believe it will prevent social workers from investigating abuse and neglect cases because DSS has improved its screening of abuse and neglect tips.
===============================

NOTE- This story has now disappeared from the Wilmington Star archives-
July 16, 2003
N.C. Supreme Court says social workers may not force interviews
Wilmington Star

Charges that two Cleveland County parents obstructed a child-neglect investigation by county social workers must be dropped because there was never any evidence Jim and Mary Ann Stumbo neglected their daughter, the state Supreme Court ruled Wednesday.

So what about RESTITUTION from the state for the years of grief and expense to the Stumbos?
=====================

Here's the actual decision-

FindLaw: State Resources: North Carolina: Primary Materials: North Carolina Court Opinions
**FINAL**
In the Matter of: JOANIE STUMBO, STEVEN STUMBO, SCOTT STUMBO, UNKNOWN STUMBO.
No. COA00-408
(Filed 15 May 2001)
familyrightsassociation.com...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Court Spanks Social Workers:

Judges: State agents violated Constitution in corporal-punishment probe
Posted: April 18, 2003 1:00 a.m. Eastern
By Ron Strom
© 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

Social workers who entered a private Christian school without a warrant and questioned a 10-year-old boy about corporal punishment violated the U.S. Constitution, a federal appeals court has ruled.

Ruling in favor of parents in Milwaukee, Wis., the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said Wednesday the government employees – Carla Heck, John Wichman and supervisor Christine Hansen – in probing alleged child abuse at Greendale Baptist Academy, violated both the Fourth and 14th Amendments.

"This is a tremendous victory for parental rights," said Steve Crampton, chief counsel for the Center for Law & Policy, which represented the parents in the case – John and Jane Doe v. Carla Heck, et al.

Crampton told WND, "This decision puts a stake in the ground telling [social workers], 'The law applies to you, too.'"

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Here is a very informative FYI:

"When the people no longer read or understand their Constitution, then they will live in a POLICE STATE" -Robert Wangrud.

Child protection agencies through out the country have been operating systematically uninformed of Civil and Constitutional Rights of the people their agency is mandated to assist. Tactics in their investigations are often problematic, utilization of said tactics that are interpreted as intrusive and full of fabrication.

Officers of the Court/Law are required to take an oath to uphold, support and defend the Constitution of the United States. Many Law Enforcement Officers admittedly have no real understanding of and have not read the Constitution since high school. We have reports of parents who inquired of their Rights being told by Policemen "Those are only on TV".

In comparison, Child Protection Personnel take no such oath.

Family Court Judges openly admit that they are not conducting a Court of Constitutional Judicial Due Process.

Those employed by Child Protection Service Agencies have the empowerment to protect the Nation’s greatest asset and are considered Officers of the Courts.

Individuals who have the empowerment to remove children from predominantly loving homes without consequence regarding choices made in the process should carry the highest level of professional integrity.

Historically this is only the case in very low percentage of the cases.

There is no Liberty to defend as long as the Child Abuse Industry is in Business

There is a Real Problem in the USA
This is a system apparently ignorant of the HIGHEST LAW IN THE LAND, making WAR against the American Family, committing Conspiracy Against Rights and Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law, which are Capital Offenses.

The Amendments to the Constitution are not rights GIVEN to citizens by government. American citizens are SOVEREIGN. The Amendments are the ESSENTIAL RIGHTS specifically enumerated as unalienable, meaning they CANNOT be taken away. There is no fiction of law which can convert the natural born (sovereign) citizen of this country into a subject, unless he/she gives themselves away as a slave (waiver of rights). It has to be knowing, willing, intentionally, with full disclosure.

And that is how the Child Abuse Industry operates, without the "full disclosure" part. If people allow a CPS caseworker to come in their house and talk with them, they have WAIVED their Constitutional Rights and Miranda Rights and are "volunteering" for "services". This is an example of EVERYBODY being ignorant of the Constitution, including CPS case workers.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The funny part about all this, and the original posts, and everyone buying right into these stories is that just a -little- bit of research shows that almost everything in the original posts is false, just made up by people who don't actually understand what they're reading and looking for conspiracies.

You know, if any of you really believed what was just 'unveiled,' you would be doing something about it.

Just do a little bit of research into the subject matter here, and don't come back and tell me you did weeks, or months, or years of research, because it's either BS or you were only looking where they tell you what you want to hear.

Just some quick searches will point you to supreme court and lesser court cases that address these very issues.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sovereign797

Well, give us what you got. If you are talking about those who have gotten into trouble by trying to get out of paying Taxes, lets hear it. If you are talking about people who were already in trouble and tried to get out of it after being convicted or charged, let us know what exactly is wrong with the information posted.
I only say it because I have been researching it, plenty, and what I have found is this: Admiralty Law has become the over riding law and system in our Justice and Supirior courts today.

From my personal experiences, I can promise you, American Citizens are getting their so called "protected" rights trampled every single day and they have NO RECOURSE. Try going into court on a clearly constitutionally protected issue and try bringing up the Law of the Land in your defense, I would really love to see YOUR results, I know, because I have. It took 2 years in litigation with a clearly 1st Amendment issue for any thing to happen.
And, from when I was a Police Officer, I can tell you from being in court way more then most, it has NOTHING to do with justice and everything to do with business (MONEY). If you have any evidence to the contrary, other then corrupt Lower court or upper court Judges not defending the rights of individuals against unlawful government intrusions, or laws clearly out of step with the Bill of Rights, please, bring them on. Just because there is severe corruption and outright deception going on does not change the fact it is a result of corruption and deception by Judges and lawyers at any level. There is good information out there and bad info, people are in prison for makeing mistakes, if you are going to court on a criminal matter, GET an attorney. Court is the devils paycheck, they dont like slaves acting like they know how to be the boss. Get educated, be careful! None of this is legal advice, it is information. You must understand, unless you have gotten free of them, THEY OWN YOU! Learn how to be free and what it means first, then make the choice. usa-the-republic.com...

And, I am doing something about it. Peace to all, and freedom to those who dare to choose it!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join