It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think we're in trouble...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I don't care what people do, protest, come up with new technologies, stop making gas powered cars, whatever... It's too late... Nothing we do will stop the natural course our planet takes every few hundred or few thousand years... When the planet wants to change it will change... It is warming and we might be contributing to the problem a bit, but we are not responsible for the entire planetary change... It will continue to warm and change and renew itself forever and ever... The Inconvenient Truth shows that global warming had occurred in the past... From what? Natural causes they say, build up of rotting vegetation releases methane into the air, which is 10x worse than carbon monoxide, global warming and then ice age, caused by too much fresh water, oceanic cycle shuts down... Or was there another population of humans back then like we are now doing the same stupid things we do now that caused similar conditions which caused an ice age?

I mean wake up people, we are heading into a new ice age maybe even something worse than that... All I know is the earth will do whatever it wants... Nobody can do anything but sit back and watch... All the scientists are forming good ideas and collecting plenty of data, but it's not really helping the situation... Anybody could watch as the glaciers around the world break apart and melt away... I can take pictures and record videos too ya know... I'm sure you'll want to argue this point and say we're making progress... Maybe we are, but it's too late...

More and more species are dieing off... Bees of all things are dieing... If they die then every plant dies with them... The world is fragile as you all know and right now it's unbalanced... This is obvious... In fact everyone should have a good idea of what happening with our planet... All I'm saying is we can't do anything about it, but sit back and watch...

I see people starting to address this issue more frequently, which means people are getting concerned... Maybe even scared... I know when I watched a few videos recently showing huge chunks of ice busting off glaciers I was a little taken back... The size of the chunks were hitting the bottom of the ocean and rolling up they were so huge... Not only that, but the quicker they melt the closer we are to an ice age....

Honestly I believe it's going to be a series of events however, making it by far the most difficult time to live on this planet... I also believe these changes will come very soon... I also listen to my conscience... And for some reason I've had a really strong urge to buy a backpack and all the hiking gear... Also have found shows like Man vs. Wild and Survivor Man to be the most interestin... As if someone is trying to tell me something... I do feel it's time to prepare...

Here are a few of the videos I watched that made me think more seriously about preparation...

My question on these 2 videos would be, why are these people cheering? I know it's kinda cool to watch, but it's not good, I'd expect a different reaction considering our current planet condition...
Meta Cafe - Galcier Fall

Google Video Link

This is a good video providing information on glaciers... Main reason I'm focusing on glaciers is because I feel these will determine what happens to our planet... They may just be our stop watch to the end... I know, not something anyone really wants to think about...

Glaciers and Global Warming (Website)
Gotta have the Wiki Link - Glaciers

Good TV Shows which may teach you a thing or 2 about survival...
Survivor Man
Man vs. Wild - Discovery Channel

Feel like getting ready? This website has a ton of information...
Hiking How-To...
Gear Guide

Another Good website, A backpackers guide...
Backpackers Information

[edit on 27-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Do your part, because part 2 is freakin me out right now...

Recycling Facts - Container Stat Counter

And you wonder why all the fish and coral reefs are dieing off faster than normal... Not all because of us, but we do contribute...
Plastic Ocean

[edit on 29-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The Great Nuclear War Head...

We don't need to go to war, we've already nuked ourselves enough...

These speak for themselves...

Nuclear Weapon Wiki
Wiki - Nuclear Weapon

How Nukes Work
Source...

Nuclear Weapon - The History Of...
Wiki - History Of Nuclear Weapons

Nuclear Survival...

Nulcear War Survival Skills
11 Steps To...
Nuclear Fallout Protection (Thread)

Articles of Interest...

Climate threat from nuclear bombs

Nuclear weapons pose the single biggest threat to the Earth's environment, scientists have warned.

Source...

Nuclear test fall-out killed thousands in US

Radioactive fall-out from the world's nuclear weapons tests during the Cold War has killed 11,000 Americans with cancer, according to a new report by US scientists. Experts say that many thousands more are likely to have died in other countries.

Source...

Videos..

See, it's too late...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
666, Mark of the beast? The chip? I think I'll pass on this myself... Someone needs to come out with a system to detect and remove chips... Anyway, I know they chip pets for sure and the video below opened my eyes to some other items which may already be tapped... But if this is being pushed and it is actually happening, I think we're in trouble...

VeriChip, is this the Mark of the Beast? The mark is a microchip assembly which will be implanted under the skin of the right hand. Later on, the mark will be implanted under the forehead, so people who have no right hand could also have the mark. The microchip assembly, called radio frequency identification (RFID) is already used in animals. In dogs, the RFID is placed between the shoulder blades, and in birds it is implanted under the wing. Now there is one for humans called VeriChip™. which was approved by the FDA on October 13, 2004. Applied Digital Solutions wants to market this chip to be used by doctors and hospitals to keep track of medical records.

Background sux, but information is good... Full Article..

Implants might save lives one day... Ya Right!!!!

The use of chips in pets -- now a legal requirement for anyone wanting to ship a cat or dog abroad -- seems fairly harmless but suggestions that it be extended to their owners is greeted with less enthusiasm.

But such implants are no longer the preserve of fiction. One US-based company, Applied Digital Solutions, has already developed a microchip -- dubbed Digital Angel -- which was originally marketed as a tracking device for humans.

Full Article
Another Interesting Article...

ATS Threads
Will you accept the chip?
Mark of the Beast identified

[edit on 30-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Or was there another population of humans back then like we are now doing the same stupid things we do now that caused similar conditions which caused an ice age?

I honestly doubt that. Fossil records would definitely show.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nattykoo

Or was there another population of humans back then like we are now doing the same stupid things we do now that caused similar conditions which caused an ice age?

I honestly doubt that. Fossil records would definitely show.

I know you're right, just food for thought, was being more or less sarcastic... The planet is going to change when it wants to and will no matter how we try to stop it... I think more of our intelligence should be spent on survival and not global clean up... That's just my opinion... Let the planet do what it does and work to figure out the best methods of survival of our species... This whole "Al Gore, We caused all the global warming problems" is a hype more or less to make money... To develop more "things" we don't need...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
A little more info. on mass extinctions... Does our planet simply kill everything off and then start over? What in the world is going on!?

Global Extinction, lots of info...
More Good Info...

Quarter of mammals 'face extinction'

Almost a quarter of the world's mammals face extinction within 30 years, according to a United Nations report on the state of the global environment. Full Story

Species loss in wetlands

The WWF Living Planet Index suggests that populations of freshwater species have fallen by a half on average worldwide since 1970. This compares with a fall of 30 per cent for marine species and 10 per cent for forest species over the same period of time. Full Story

Deep-sea Species' Loss Could Lead To Oceans' Collapse, Study Suggests

ScienceDaily (Dec. 28, 2007) — The loss of deep-sea species poses a severe threat to the future of the oceans, suggests a new report publishing early online on December 27th and in the January 8th issue of Current Biology, a publication of Cell Press. In a global-scale study, the researchers found some of the first evidence that the health of the deep sea, as measured by the rate of critical ecosystem processes, increases exponentially with the diversity of species living there. Full Story

Tuna, a species in extinction

Global warming may bring mass species loss

"Climate change is rapidly becoming the most serious (threat) to the planet's biodiversity," said lead author Jay Malcolm, an assistant forestry professor at the University of Toronto. "This study provides even stronger scientific evidence that global warming will result in catastrophic species loss across the planet." Full Story

American Pikas face extinction due to global warming

Global Warming & the effect on the animals of the world!

LOSS OF SPECIES FOR FOREST REGENERATION

A fully functioning forest has a great capacity to regenerate. Exhaustive hunting of tropical rainforest species can reduce those species necessary to forest continuance and regeneration. For example, in Central Africa, the loss of species like gorillas, chimps, and elephants reduces the ability of seed dispersal and slows the recovery of damaged forest. Loss of habitat in the tropics also affects the regeneration of temperate species. North American migratory birds, important seed dispersers of temperate species, declined 1-3 percent annually from 1978-1988.

INCREASE OF TROPICAL DISEASES

The emergence of tropical diseases and outbreaks of new diseases, including nasty hemorrhagic fevers like ebola and lassa fever, are a subtle but serious impact of deforestation. With increased human presence in the rainforest, and exploiters pushing into deeper areas, man is encountering "new" microorganisms with behaviors unlike those previously known. As the primary hosts of these pathogens are eliminated or reduced through forest disturbance and degradation, disease can break out among humans. Although not unleashed yet, someday one of these microscopic killers could lead to a massive human die-off as deadly for our species as we have been for the species of the rainforest.Full Story

Species loss 'bad for our health'

A new generation of medical treatments could be lost forever unless the current rate of biodiversity loss is reversed, conservationists have warned.

They say species are being lost before researchers have had the chance to examine and understand their potential health benefits. Full Story

Global Warming & Dangers of Climate Change Denial

Can you see the problem here? It's happening too fast for us to step in and really make enough of a difference to reverse this sort of thing... We may prevent it, but all in all we are putting too much energy and thought into the wrong problem... We know the planet is changing and we need to focus on preservation, not revitalization... It's a harsh reality I know..

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Other planets are changing as well... The information on this seems to be few and far between, but I'll continue looking for more information on this... I know it's out there, just hard to find.. bare with me, thanks!

VOLCANIC ACTIVITY HAS INCREASED BY 500% SINCE 1975 -URANUS & NEPTUNE APPEAR TO HAVE HAD A POLE SHIFT - AND OTHER SIGNS OF COMING EARTH CHANGES

This is the Russian perspective on earth changes. Hard facts that are going unreported in America. The atmospheres of the planets are changing. Dr. Dmitriev's work shows that the planets themselves are changing. They are undergoing changes in their atmospheres.For example the Martian atmosphere is getting sizably thicker than it was before. The Mars observer probe in 1997 lost one of its mirrors, which caused it to crash, because the atmosphere was about twice as dense as they calculated, and basically the wind on that little mirror was so high that it blew it right off the device. Read Full Article!

I'm not a supporter of planet X because it's "up in the air" so to speak, but this article does address changes on other planets that appear to be real, which is why it is very interesting... Please do not think I'm promoting planet x on this thread, I'm only trying to show what else is happening and that it's not only happening here on earth but on other planets as well... The cause to this I'm not sure of and would not make any assumptions other than the planets are changing and there's not much we can do... Probably something like I said before, happens every few hundred or thousand years... Part of the natural cycle of all the planets...

CAUSE OF EARTHQUAKES.; Traced to Changes Taking Place on Other Planets.

PDF - Full Story

Cassini Finds an Atmosphere on Saturn's Moon Enceladus

Full Story - Space.com

Hubble Finds Oxygen Atmosphere On Jupiter's Moon Europa

Full Story...

Is it just me or are moons not supposed to have atmospheres? Does the moon have an atmosphere?
I could be wrong, but from what I've researched it appears moons and such have or are forming atmospheres and Are other planets changing at the same time our planet is changing?...

Global warming on other planets

Mars, Jupiter, Triton, Neptune, Pluto, and others share the fate of Earth... More information...

Sun Blamed for Warming of Earth and Other Worlds

Earth is heating up lately, but so are Mars, Pluto and other worlds in our solar system, leading some scientists to speculate that a change in the sun’s activity is the common thread linking all these baking events.

Others argue that such claims are misleading and create the false impression that rapid global warming, as Earth is experiencing, is a natural phenomenon. Full Story

Interesting, indeed...

"We're showing for the first time that changes in the Earth's shape, when coupled with the gravitational effects from other planets, can produce large changes in the Earth's climate" Full Story

When I find more I will update... I think I've pretty much tapped the sources for now...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Small update to "Plastic Ocean"...

Tallest man help dolphin pull plastic out of it's stomach...

How much plastic is there?

Drowning in an Ocean of Plastic

The United Nations has turned its attention to the oceans for World Environment Day, and one of the main evildoers is a familiar one -- plastic.

Marine trash, mainly plastic, is killing more than a million seabirds and 100,000 mammals and sea turtles each year, said U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan in a statement.

Plastic bags, bottle tops and polystyrene foam coffee cups are often found in the stomachs of dead sea lions, dolphins, sea turtles and others. The implications have many at the conference concerned. Last April, Dutch scientists released a report on litter in the North Sea and found that fulmars, a type of seagull, had an average of 30 pieces of plastic in their stomachs. Full Source...

Plastic is Drastic: World's Largest 'Landfill' is in the Middle of the Ocean

There is a large part of the central Pacific Ocean that no one ever visits and only a few ever pass through. Sailors avoid it like the plague for it lacks the wind they need to sail. Fisherman leave it alone because its lack of nutrients makes it an oceanic desert. This area includes the “horse latitudes,” where stock transporters in the age of sail got stuck, ran out of food and water and had to jettison their horses and other livestock. Surprisingly, this is the largest ocean realm on our planet, being about the size of Africa- over ten million square miles. A huge mountain of air, which has been heated at the equator, and then begins descending in a gentle clockwise rotation as it approaches the North Pole, creates this ocean realm. The circular winds produce circular ocean currents which spiral into a center where there is a slight down-welling. Scientists know this atmospheric phenomenon as the subtropical high, and the ocean current it creates as the north Pacific central or sub-tropical gyre. Full Story...

Recycle if you can... Doing a little is better than doing nothing... Even if it doesn't matter...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Update to species loss... Coral Reefs...

Caribbean coral suffers record bleaching, death

WASHINGTON (AP) — A one-two punch of bleaching from record hot water followed by disease has killed ancient and delicate coral in the biggest loss of reefs scientists have ever seen in Caribbean waters.

Researchers from around the globe are scrambling to figure out the extent of the loss. Early conservative estimates from Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands find that about one-third of the coral in official monitoring sites has recently died. Full Story...

Notice how it says, "scientists are scrambling"... To me this shows how fast everything is changing... I've heard this said more than once... Much faster than predicted...

The death of coral reefs

One would think that creatures capable of such architectural feats would be impervious to human activity.

Yet, one quarter of the world's reefs have already been lost, and those remaining are under stress from pollution, sedimentation, destructive fishing practices and global climate change. Full Story...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Species loss update, focusing on Bees...

The Problems...

Bumblebees could face extinction...

Bumblebees are disappearing at such an alarming rate in Britain that scientists are warning they could be wiped out within a few years. Full Story...

If bumblebees were to die out, it would be a tragedy and an environmental disaster

Dr Dave Goulson

Deadly mite's threat to bees...

A new warning has been issued about the threat to the UK's honey bee population from a parasitic mite. Full Story

Distribution and decline of British bumblebees...

During the 1970s, considerable effort went into mapping the distributions of British bumblebees. The Bumblebee Distribution Maps Scheme (abbreviated below to BDMS) produced an atlas of these insects for Britain and Ireland (Alford, 1980). This drew particular attention to the apparent changes in populations of these important pollinators (Alford, 1973). Full Story

Honeybees Vanish, Leaving Keepers in Peril

VISALIA, Calif., Feb. 23 — David Bradshaw has endured countless stings during his life as a beekeeper, but he got the shock of his career when he opened his boxes last month and found half of his 100 million bees missing. Full Story...

Where Have the Bees and Butterflies Gone?

It is a matter of serious concern to me that the picture is quite different today. Where once the sight of dancing clouds of butterflies was a common delight, today a glimpse of the occasional wandering Monarch or Tiger Swallowtail is a rare event. Full Story

Their Importance...

The benefit of bees

Forget about honey, pollen and royal jelly. Just think of a world without beans, tomatoes, onions and carrots, not to mention the hundreds of other vegetables, oilseeds and fruits that are dependent upon bees for pollination. And the livestock that are dependent upon bee-pollinated forage plants, such as clover. No human activity or ingenuity could ever replace the work of bees and yet it is largely taken for granted. It is often not realized just how easy it is to help or hinder their effectiveness as crop pollinators nor how much is lost by their loss. Full Story..

Importance of Bees Short Article with links...

Bees provide relief for MS victims...

The country has the highest incidence of MS in the world but it has the lowest prescription rates for the expensive beta-interferon.

The scarcity of the drug has lead some sufferers to turn to a drastic measure - making bees deliberately sting them. Full Story

What YOU can do to help...

The Bumblebee Conservation Trust Website

Bee Conservation in the Southeast Website

How to Raise Bees, if you really want to help, raise them... Website

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yo Electric, I think you should be more worried about us destroying ourselves rather than the environment. The environment has a lot more experience with healing cyles.

We won't even be around to do something about it unless we learn to control our technology and not let our technology control us.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
Yo Electric, I think you should be more worried about us destroying ourselves rather than the environment. The environment has a lot more experience with healing cyles.

We won't even be around to do something about it unless we learn to control our technology and not let our technology control us.

I think I did include a section on nuclear weapons... I do agree with you too, we do need to settle down a bit and learn more about technologies before we develop them... The nuclear warhead is probably the best example...

I hope we don't have that sort of thing, but it is definitely something I'm worried about...

I have another thread with more information on DNA modification which is another thing I'm worried about... I won't post all the info. here because it's already on this thread here...

I know that thread is on a different subject, but the DNA material is quite extensive and I keep adding to it...

[edit on 5-5-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
read the report from iron mountain.

-

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
read the report from iron mountain.

-

Can you point me in the right direction? Have a link?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Good points, may have to read more about what you've collected.

I'd also refer you to misslethreat.com for a detailed analysis on current Nuclear missle threats.

Problem is, really only the US and Japan know of the devasting impact a Nuclear warhead can have on a population. Hiroshima was 80,000 wiped out in a flash, and that is quite a bit less than what today's Nukes are capable of.

It would take a radical Islamic nation (Iran) or stubborn country like China to set the first one off since WWII.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Focusing On Permafrost...

The permafrost is a serious danger to our global warming problem.. I heard about this on "Project Alaska" which is a discovery show diving into the problems Alaska is experiencing because of global warming... I wish people would stop associating global warming with "human error" because the melting of permafrost puts off methane gas which is 21x more potent than what we are currently emitting, CO2... We also create Methane during the production and transport of fossil fuels... Which means, if all the permafrost is to melt, like in Alaska, which it is, it will release thousands of tons of gas into our atmosphere, which it is doing now and has been doing for a few months and probably in past years as well... FYI methane is flammable.. If I remember correctly didn't God tell us that the world would not go in water, but fire this time around? SCARY!!!! Anyway, I have scanned the net to find some details, as always will update when I find new material... Feel free to do the same...

Lets dig in shall we..

The melting of permafrost, a serious danger ?

Climate change might unfreeze these soils, which might be a serious danger as they contain very large quantities of methane, a very potent greenhouse gas. Full Story...

Alaska’s permafrost in danger of melting

On the subject of the cause of climate change, he said, “In my own opinion, just from the general knowledge that I have, I would say that it may be a combination of both natural changes and human impacts, but the percentage of these changes is what is difficult to know.” Full Story

Permafrost Methane Time Bomb

This has the potential to release vast quantities of methane trapped by ice below the surface - billions of tonnes of methane. World-wide, peat bogs store at least two trillion tons of CO2. This is equivalent to a century of emissions from fossil fuels. Full Story

Warming up to rock falls

Last summer, in one of the largest rescues in mountaineering history, more than 70 climbers were pulled from the slopes of the Matterhorn in the Swiss Alps. Climbers became stranded when the mountain literally began to crumble under their feet. Now, researchers are blaming record-breaking summer temperatures in 2003 for the destabilization of the Alps.

Geologist Stephan Gruber installs a data-logger to measure permafrost thaw in the Alps. Increased rock falls in the Alps may be an unexpected consequence of climate change. Courtesy Stephan Gruber/Marco Peter. Full Story

Thawing Permafrost a Significant Source of Carbon

Permafrost has acted as a carbon sink, locking away carbon and other greenhouse gases like methane, for thousands of year. But there is now evidence that this is no longer the case, and the permafrost in some areas is starting to give back its carbon. This could accelerate the greenhouse effect. Full Story

By now you should have a good understanding of what is happening with permafrost around the world... It's thawing and it's releasing a massive shot of green house gas directly into our atmosphere... It's good to make green products and what not, but it will not solve the global issue... Earth is changing and will change like it always does... Hopefully we don't get burned...

If you are interested in knowing more about Methane, CO2 etc.
CH4 aka Methane - Wiki
CO2 aka Carbon Dioxide - Wiki

Other Green House Gases
N2O - Nitrous Oxide
CFC, HCFC aka Chlorofluorocarbons

What you can do, go green, a little is better than nothing right?
How to go green!
Go Green Initiative
10 ways to go green and save green...

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Focusing on Earthquakes

Current and Updated Earthquake Material

A Google search updated as much as Google is updated, direct link...
Google Updated News Results - Earthquakes
A website that lists, on a map, all the world wide earthquakes, with more clicki ble information...
Earthquake!

This web site has all the updated information you could ever want...
National Earthquake Information Center

Some more specific links in the site that drew my attention:
Current World Wide Earth Quake List
Seismogram Displays

About Earthquakes

Everything you want to know about them can be found at the Wiki...
Earth Quakes - Wiki

Plate Tectonics

Plate Tectonics - Wiki

2 links from the National Earthquake Information Center - NEIC
Historic Earth Quakes "Top 10" List
Historic World Wide Earth Quakes

Earthquake Mysteries/Conspiracies

Some strange occurrences have been noted in Nevada which may lead some to believe there is some human intervention that is causing some earthquakes... For what reason nobody really knows for sure it seems... To discuss this visit downtown436's post..
Crazy Grid of Earthquakes!

If it's not human could it be UFO intervention? I don't know about this myself... But, you can discuss this in LadyInRed's post...
UFOs and Earthquakes????

Even though this video is trying to claim it's of Planet X or Nibiru, the information about the quakes in Oregon is what is important... Not what this person is saying created them... I'm not a supporter of the Planet X theory...
Like some many things, you need to read between the lines...

Be safe...Be Prepared... Be Ready NOW!

Some valuable information From the Red Cross..
American Red Cross - Earthquake preparedness

FEMA - How to prepare and protect yourself...

Although there are no guarantees of safety during an earthquake, identifying potential hazards ahead of time and advance planning can save lives and significantly reduce injuries and property damage. How can I protect myself?

Video's on Earthquakes

Tacoma Earthquake Footage

Reno Earthquakes

Geiyo, Japan

Hana, Maui - Notice the water when the quake starts, it rises...

Peru

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Good work on the thread Electric..... you've put a lot of work into it, keep up the good work.

-fm

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Peace in The Name of God.

It's good to know that there are more and more people becoming aware of the changes going on in our planet.

The damages done all around are by now irreversible, mankind is self-destroyed, and there's nothing to look forward to but a series of calamities going off from all corners of the planet.

Wake up people! The world is not trying to deceive you, but it's you deceiving yourselves if you think you will still be around in the next ten years. The world is saying goodbye, announcing it's departure, but do people take heed?

I know most of you will think it's crazy to think like this, but this is in fact the truth, ask the scientists who believes in God and they will tell you. For sure the government and powers that be will hide it from the people, dismiss climate irregularities as global warming, to avoid creating mass panic. But they themselves are preparing for it by building underground bases and hoarding up goods that will last them 5 years in their underground bases.

People, the truth is that we are on a POLAR SHIFT, and things will become worse not better. Einstein had predicted this Polar Shifting, he has also predicted the disappearance of bees when the pole start to shift. But most people would rather believe that all these signs are a hoax... how blind can they be? Don't they know that the people telling that it's all a hoax, even they..are not 100% sure that its just a hoax. It's their wishful-thinking, and Satan trying to distract them from God's powerful signs. To these people the Last Day will come like a thief in the night... when they 're not ready, partying, having a good time and generally forgetting about their Creator.

Wake up, people. God is calling you, prepare a better place for yourself, do good deeds, establish worship to God, give charity while you may, try to earn weights by doing the right things in the sight of God, then the coming tribulation will not harm you because before that DAY, God will send a wind to gather the souls of the faithful, Praise be to God. Only the wicked will suffer on that day, an awful doom awaits the deniers of the Last Day... You are all warned, if you will heed the warning it's for the good of your soul, if not, it's for the detriment of your soul. Your Life. Your Choice. But the Time to change your destiny is NOW. TOMORROW may not come for each and everyone of us, Tomorrow might be the Judgment Day for any one of us.

Remember that this world is just a temporary resting place for us, the place of stay is with God. So gather not treasures of this world for you cannot take it on your next destination, but race one with another in good works, because your works will follow you even unto death.

Praise The Lord Your God who willed to send you last mercy through Spirits awakened to guide you through the last days. As fulfillment to His promise to our forefather Abraham and his sons forever and ever amen.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join