It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Out For May 10th!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So i found a piece of paper that i wrote on. i wrote may 10th, someone dies, house fire from gun fire. i don't remember writing this but its in my hand writing. I'm thinking that i wrote it down after i dream. this might sound weird but i try to write down my dreams and try to analyze them. anyways i don't know if that means someone that i know will die, i will die, or some one else will. I'm not sure. But i'm really scared because May 10th is right around the corner. What should I do.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I also get alot of deja vu. I mean alot. i havent recently but when i did it used to be like 3 times a day everyday.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

Hmmn, my birthday is May 10th!

...if I have a dream that I cannot interpret it having something to do with what I've thought about, witnessed, or heard, within the last week, or so,
all mixed together, then I am cautious of them, and some have happened!

I dream several dreams a night!
I know how to control them sometimes!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay

Hmmn, my birthday is May 10th!

I dream several dreams a night!
I know how to control them sometimes!

Lucky you, I never get to control my dreams lol.

haha, my b-day is on the 13th, but on the night of the 9th carrying on to the 10th im going to be out partying. Maybe you should see if anyone you know has the same feeling or dream or something.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well, try and look at in a positive light if you can. Put lots of loving and healing light around you and those you love.

Plan to spend the day doing things that you feel help to raise your vibrational frequency.

Relax, drink plenty of water, avoid situations and people that tend to cause you stress and or agrivation.

Between now and then do what you can to cleanse your body and mind for the higher frequency to come.

See this as an opportunity for growth and personal advancement. While all the Americans are out in full force spending money and being on a sub-survival level of consciousness, do the opposite, spend time with your loved ones or even alone, check out the local spiritual places , picnic, anything to place your self in the trust that you are loved and needed by existence, just as you are.

Remember to be greatful for your dreams and anxiety as they do have a purpose if you control them instead of vice versa.

Look at the birds and the animals in the wild, they are protected, without fear or anxiety and you can be too if you just remember all your needs are met at all times in this moment.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Most of my dreams come true. I had a dream that i was sitting on a plane with my family in a row on the right side of the plane. everytime i get on a plane i break it by sitting away from them. Recently i had a dream where some people get into our house looking to steal stuff and they dont steal anything and i get to meet them.

anyways like 2 weeks ago our car almost jacked. my mom ran out of the resturant and saw a girl running from our car. but the young girl didnt steal anything.

I get alot of deva ja. i mean alot. i have had huge experiences with the paranormal and the unknown. i dont know but may 10th scares me.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So what should I do about this????

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

I dream more than one dream too. most of them i forget that im dreaming. how do you control them.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Life hacker had a good lucid dreaming how to. I've never tried it, but it seems like it would work:

WikiHow

I think the critical part is what to do during the day, so that you incorporate it into your dream - therefore making you realize you are dreaming.

Either way, whatever you wrote was just a dream - I wouldn't worry about it to much.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
whoa my b-day is on the 13th but on the 10th ima go to knotts berry farm with my friends cause my b-day falls on a school day

but back to the topic i had a dream recently that is kinda related to this, it was weird, i was with my little bro at our house when these guys that looked like solders but with navy blue uniforms came up to our house and told us that we were being called in. my parents weren't around but that didn't seem strange to us so anyway we went along with them and the next thing i know, my brother and i were sitting in this big assembly room filled with those army guys in navy blue uniforms and from what i could see we were the only kids there and we were listening to some big buff guy lecture us, and then we watched a home made video that in the date thing it said may 10.......but some guy was in the way so i couldn't see the year and in the vid there was this huge gun fight where some guy got granaded and another guy was shooting at these people that seemed strange, they looked like Asians but they spoke something that sounded russian, but anyway he missed and hit a propane tank and the thing exploded and set 2 houses on fire it was at this point when the video ended and we were all dismissed and they showed us to our rooms.
he rooms walls were made of solid concrete, with a mattress that coud hold 2 people as a bed, with a small tv that was stacked upon 2 bales of hay and a small desk with a computer on it. it was a pretty large room and one of the walls was a huge white board with long mathamatical equations but it felt as if i had written it, the same was true for the room, it felt increadibly familier and i felt comftrable and safe within it even though i was sure that i had never been here.

thats when i woke up, kinda wierd huh? :-/

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by chupacabraboy

Wow thats a crazy dream dude. There are Russians that live 4 houses down from me and im half Russian. I hope its nothing.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I just remembered out of the blue that i had a dream that someone died that i knew and there were funeral services at my house but im not the one thats going to die. At least i think im not. but this is scaring the hell out me...........

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
welll unless you look asian i think you have nothimg to worry about

oh and i mean super asian, like short, with pointy eyes,and a tendancy to eat sushi while while shooting people

new topics

top topics

join