It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles are not UFOs - They are IFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
There are a hosts of reasons for it.

Power
Control
Fear
Hiding what is going on behind the triangle
Did I mention Fear?

Go to bed America....You have all the answers.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ogre14t

Originally posted by ultraspunk
For all you U.F.O. [snip]
Oh my god there are black triangles all over the sky...THEY ARE HOVERING...THEY ARE FROM PLUTO AND WANT TO EAT MY BRAINS IN THEIR BENTO BOX!

A word to the wise about space...My family is involved in putting satellite technology into space.

One Satellite
Satellite two
Satellite three...

Let's position these these during the day while Joe blow has his head crammed in a starbucks trying to convince himself that he is one with the universe and doesn't actually want to unleash his seed on the girl who he never met but knew existed.

Position - night

These satellites are now a triangle....These satellites can now make a field of color in the shape of a triangle...For now let's say black.

The size of slice of pizza from Uno's or the size of three football fields.

Black...The safest color in the world. Then all of the sudden....In a blink of an eye.....The "hovering" triangle vanishes in mid air....Wow....My peasized brain who has been molested by popular media will tell me that this must have vanished into deep space....Maybe it went back to pluto in a blink of an eye with technology that human language cannot comprehend....Or maybe we just turned out the lights.

Coming soon: Multicolored triangles in the day sky! Give it time...

Or maybe we will just turn out the lights.

Good night.

Mod Edit - removed unecessary remarks.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by elevatedone]

This is all fine and good, but there is a very important fact missing. So "your family" puts satellites up in a manner that they can create geometric shapes using light. The important fact that you seemed to have missed in your rant is the way. What in the world would the point of this be? Who/what would it benifit? Why on earth would someone put a light inside a light? I could rant all day long stating that the government designed sidewalks as a form of control, but again... what sense would that possibly make?

Beyond all of this, and ignoring that fact that you have been kind enough to post, yet again another nonsencical topic, talking like your an all mighty truth giver and were all ants (the term you used - peasized brain), what is it that you are attempting to accomplish with this thread?

[edit on 28-4-2008 by Ogre14t]

How am I supposed to take you seriously with this horribly executed post? You want to know why?

I'll tell you why...Generation X Why Z

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
Ultra your post sounds as thought you are issuing a warning, but you are not telling what that warning is, you say there are not UFO's but man made illusions, but what is the purpose of the illusion? What is the warning?

I didn't say that there were not U.F.O.s I said that black triangles are not U.F.O.s

You need to bone up on your reading comprehension skills.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by itisibrian
reply to post by ultraspunk

uhhh does seeing the ufo up close enough to see the details count?

Please prove that you saw something.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ogre14t
I vote this thread be deleted as it is nothing more than another individual coming here telling everyone that the world is wrong, their right, and they have /dont need to prove it. Every post on this thread by Ultra is nothing more than an argument based on no presented facts, that quite frankly serves no purpose, from what I can think of.

If you are going to be taken seriously on this message board then you better learn how to compose a post in English. The word that you are looking for is THEY'RE not THEIR

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Our technoogy can make colors that appear as matter.

This is all that I am permitted to say on the topic.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I dont need to prove it to you. My experience proved to me that you are wrong about the triangle ufos being just satellite lights. There are many photos of them. I posted one picture.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
You can see Satellites because they reflect sunlight, obviously from the sun, to Earth. That's why it's rare in most parts of the world, to see Satellites in the middle of the night, it's behind the Earths shadow. The only way a Satallite will disappear is if the angle of the satalite respective to the sun changes (E.G. If it's tumbling), or if it gets in the Earths shadow.

There are no lights on ANY satallites, they would serve absolutely no purpose, and another thing, how exactly are they meant have a light so powerful on a satallite that it is as bright as the visible surface area reflecting the sun? LOL... Yeah, just NASA putting red / white lights on Satallites for absolutely no purpose because some guy on a website said so with no evidence. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

If you would like to continue this debate with me then I'll happily be obliged. Just u2u me, and then I'll provide my email adress.

And another thing. Do you even read or listen to ANY UFO reports? Often, they change direction. Satallite velocities are in the order of THOUSANDS of kilometres an hour, meaning any change in direction DEFIES physics, wastes fuel, and defies the purpose of putting a Satallite in a specific orbit.
Please read Colares UFO case, The Belgian Air Force case, and Moscow Night Sightings. Yes, of course, they were satalites.

Thanks for insulting the intelligence of everyone on this board.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
He may be a troll but who cares. He certaintly isn't doing a good job of it, and it sure is fun replying to him.

I am not permitted to share pictures with you.

Also, I am the contact.

+

Please prove that you saw something.

Ahhh, what we have here is a hypocrit.

If you are going to be taken seriously on this message board then you better learn how to compose a post in English.

LOL.

See above. Hypocrit.

If you are to be taken seriously on this board then you better have atleast one iota of evidence to support your point of view, and you better compose your original post well, or else you'll be thought of as a fool. Even if you did that, you would still be thought of as a fool. ATS has a loooonnnggg line of people who claim to be 'in the know' about topics such as this, and they usually have similar writing skills too.

This your 4th account?

[edit on 30/4/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Thank you for editing your original post it was originally poorly composed and filled with grammatical and spelling errors. It is a bit disingenuous to criticize the construction of other posts and then completely retool and clean up your argument.

Now that you have streamlined your original post why not actually debate the points brought forth by subsequent posters instead of using one-liners and scoffing at the composition of their arguments? Your fact/theory would make for a great discussion if you would put a little more effort into your argument.

Or, are you just trying to get a rise out of everyone for your entertainment?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hmm, I see another episode of Star Nerds : Attack of the Satellite Menace. This user really needs to get a hobby and stop trolling around on ATS because agreeable to everyone that it is really pissing us off. A person can't just go and put a thread up like this and expect people to believe what they say and share poppy cock information, then try to defame us with moronic attitude and point out grammar mistakes. It shouldn't work that way here or hopefully in any other place. There is something wrong today with people, people like "ultraspunk" because when you make up things in your head you get zealous and you try to make people seem small to you while shouting out ridiculous and blasphemous claims.

When it comes to mind, I have never seen satellites that could do what he says they can do like flash brilliant colored lights, which would be amazing, but break the laws of physics. Everyone knows you can't see a Satellite as clearly as you could see the triangular object. You would have to have really crazy depth perception to witness three satellites in orbit with a triangular formation about say 500 ft above your head give or take. Also to agree with CObzz, you can't see them during the day, great rebuttal I might add.

Plus he is not Johnny Quest with cool science technologies, and his family is not seemingly intellectual based off his disarrayed logic. I mean someone who can afford this project would not be tooling around the internet spilling his beans and making a jerk of himself at the same time. When will people learn? That is just my two cents there and I and all you good brothers don't need to explain any further why "ultraspunk" is a ranting, angry, teenager ninny boy. Triangle UFO's are still a mystery until this blasphemer wants to share some photos. YOU ARE WRONG ULTRASPUNK! Case closed.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by RustyShakelferd]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You all need to do a search on TR-3B. This is a triangular aricraft.
There are pictures and articles of interest.

Also search out X-Planes. If you have not seen this before, you will be surprized at what our own Air Force has been doing.

I'm not putting links here because there are several of interest; you can take your choice.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm new to ATS. It is a beautiful, creative site, but I must say, I've been on lists for many years, and I've never seen such juvenile, baseless opinions and stupid arguments. as I find here. I see nothing wrong in moderators deleting, "Yeah, me too," messages that add nothing to a topic's discussion. That is not censorship, but editing worthless, timewasting words.

Black triangles are one of my interest areas. In 1985 at the Rocky Mountain UFO conference in Laramie, Wyoming I and about 20 others saw a strobing triangle move (not fly!) low, slow and silently over that town one night after the meetings were over. Anyone that trys to explain them away as anything other than what they give evidence as being has not looked at the data. The best argument is that they are our own efforts to reproduce some of the capabilities of alien craft, the true UFOs.

Someplaces on the 'net and maybe still in the Rense.com archieves resides an article of mine about those craft. I believe it was entitled Black Triangles 2001, An Estimate of the Situation.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I nevr said that I didn't believe in U.F.O

I said that the black triangles are part of satellite technology that most people are not able to understand. Let's face the facts.

1 - Your knowlede of satellites is based on what we allow you to know

2 - You now know (thanks to me) that satellites can emit lights that are able to be viewed from the surface of the planet.

3 - There are more satellites up in dem der space then you will ever know.

4 - You have no idea what a satellite is capable of producing

Now you know....And knowing is half the battle.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I joined this site as a result of watching one of those black triangle UFO things. It was around Christmas time 2007, just before midnight, the thing was huge (size of three 747s is my best guess), flying way too low to the ground and it just kept going. I was on the road, pulled over to get a good look at it, got back in my car when it was out of sight. It may have been military or it may have been a UFO, either way it was creepy and interesting at the same time.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Hey I got an idea, lets face the facts and say that you are just some slug idiot who only claims to know but in actual has nothing to do with satellites. You probably don't even know the first thing about how they work or how to launch them and let alone have knowledge of space. We already pointed out all the mistakes you've made so far friend, you are wrong.

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultraspunk
I nevr said that I didn't believe in U.F.O

I said that the black triangles are part of satellite technology that most people are not able to understand. Let's face the facts.

1 - Your knowlede of satellites is based on what we allow you to know

Why someone has allowed you to know about these things?
I find this unsettling..

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

ultraspunk: does this technology make one Misty-eyed?

u2u to this curious physicist.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Angry teen? disinfo agent?

Edit: You know what? I really don't have anything constructive to say here.

I'm hacking out my entire post. Sorry for the disruption. Please continue...

[edit on 5-5-2008 by Buck Division]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
ultraspunk is a fat boy who works for verizon wireless, hence his "family" who puts sattelites in space. he's certainly NOT an interweb legend.

go ahead google ultraspunk, or bobbythechamp.
see what pops up.

have a nice day!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join