It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles are not UFOs - They are IFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
For all you U.F.O. [snip]
Oh my god there are black triangles all over the sky...THEY ARE HOVERING...THEY ARE FROM PLUTO AND WANT TO EAT MY BRAINS IN THEIR BENTO BOX!

A word to the wise about space...My family is involved in putting satellite technology into space.

One Satellite
Satellite two
Satellite three...

Let's position these these during the day while Joe blow has his head crammed in a starbucks trying to convince himself that he is one with the universe and doesn't actually want to unleash his seed on the girl who he never met but knew existed.

Position - night

These satellites are now a triangle....These satellites can now make a field of color in the shape of a triangle...For now let's say black.

The size of slice of pizza from Uno's or the size of three football fields.

Black...The safest color in the world. Then all of the sudden....In a blink of an eye.....The "hovering" triangle vanishes in mid air....Wow....My peasized brain who has been molested by popular media will tell me that this must have vanished into deep space....Maybe it went back to pluto in a blink of an eye with technology that human language cannot comprehend....Or maybe we just turned out the lights.

Coming soon: Multicolored triangles in the day sky! Give it time...

Or maybe we will just turn out the lights.

Good night.

Mod Edit - removed unecessary remarks.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Wow.. umm... wow.

I would say more but i don't want red warns all over my profile. Presenting information in the 'paranoid rant' style that you have leaves no room for much else.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by fooffstarr]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I understand what you're saying. You might be right.

But, a majority of those 'satellites' have blinking red lights in the middle.

Is there a family member available whom might be able to shred some light upon that strange coincidence?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ultraspunk

So you're the 100th fanatical new member to the boards today. ATS is being attacked people.

So OP, can you explain the dusk shots of these objects that show the whole of the vehicle? Or the fact that many people claim these have a white propulsion system in the back? Or that people often say they block out stars?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The black triangles in Belgium had three distinct lights at each corner with a colored light in the middle - either orange or red mostly. Many people witnessed this and it was reported to be a solid object hovering quite low above the ground. So no, these were not satellites. However, some triangle sightings of high altitudes could be.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Not to mention the numerous reports of the three white lights having brightness akin to an arc welder.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
If the OP can provide a picture of one of these things on the ground,I'd sure like to take a look.

put up or shut up,if you got such good contacts.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
that would be a good idea if they put them that close together . but they dont.
the foot print for one sat is to large for them to be grouped that close.
and for the most part a sat is only visible for a short amount of time when the
sun is rising or setting.. they don't glow in the dark.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus

So you're the 100th fanatical new member to the boards today. ATS is being attacked people.

Not to completely and utterly divert the plot of the topic, but how exactly could fanaticism be seen as anything other than ignorant tripe?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

One question for ya, ultra. May I call you ultra?

Why would they take the time to do this? Whoever they is...

Oh, word to the wise...being rude begats rudeness in return. Though I'm sure you know that already, eh?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Self proclaimed 1 liner. Worst post ever.

Everyone knows its birds idiot.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Gunter
I understand what you're saying. You might be right.

But, a majority of those 'satellites' have blinking red lights in the middle.

Is there a family member available whom might be able to shred some light upon that strange coincidence?

Wrong....The satellites that you KNOW ABOUT have blinking red lights. Moreover, the blinking lights are able to be controlled. What do you think this is.....We are professionals.

There is no might in this...Only right.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Wow.. umm... wow.

I would say more but i don't want red warns all over my profile. Presenting information in the 'paranoid rant' style that you have leaves no room for much else.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by fooffstarr]

Please tell me what is paranoid with my initial post. I provided a comfortable and reasonable conclusion that combats the paranoid rhetoric that coast to coast displays on the matter.

Go to bed America....Nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus

So OP, can you explain the dusk shots of these objects that show the whole of the vehicle? Or the fact that many people claim these have a white propulsion system in the back? Or that people often say they block out stars?

I can respond to some of this for now.

In regards to blocking out stars. It is totally possible and part of what these illusions are able to do. The technology is there to create a blanket effect. If you don't believe me then maybe we can meet in person and discuss it further....Or I can just flat out show you.

As far as dusk shots...I have no idea what you are talking about. Moreover, I certainly don't trust 99.999999 percent of the people on this board based on their word. If you would like to provide me with links to these dusk shots then i would be able to elaborate on the topic. If you cannot provide me with examples of these "dusk shots" then please do not post any further in this topic because I will seriously ignore you.

Your wording concerns me....You said in the same sentence that "the fact that many people claim"

If many people claim something then does this make it fact? If your answer is yes then we have a serious problem with this discussion.

Many people claim that Jesus didn't father children. Think about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I have seen the black triangle ufo back in around 1985. It was hovering really low. It almost touched the trees. It was in WV. It was late at night. It had three bright lights. I would know the difference whether it was an ufo or just satellite lights.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
The black triangles in Belgium had three distinct lights at each corner with a colored light in the middle - either orange or red mostly. Many people witnessed this and it was reported to be a solid object hovering quite low above the ground. So no, these were not satellites. However, some triangle sightings of high altitudes could be.

We can make something appear to be closer than it really is with our technology. A shade of black (the night sky) against another shade ( your b.s. U.F.O) can easily appear to be closer than it really is. Geometrical technology is a slippery slope. It's too bad that you don't have a full understanding of it.

The colored light in the middle thing holds no water. If we can create fields of color then why can't we create other fields of color within?

I'm here all night.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
If the OP can provide a picture of one of these things on the ground,I'd sure like to take a look.

put up or shut up,if you got such good contacts.

I am not permitted to share pictures with you.

Also, I am the contact.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by ultraspunk]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by chibihogoshino
that would be a good idea if they put them that close together . but they dont.
the foot print for one sat is to large for them to be grouped that close.
and for the most part a sat is only visible for a short amount of time when the
sun is rising or setting.. they don't glow in the dark.

Wow...I'm speechless. This post has several flaws in it. Let me set you straight on a few things.

1-They can put them as close as they want. You have a lot to learn.

2-You do not have factual information to support the numerous sizes that these devices can be made into. There is a lot that we tell people. However, there is even more that we are trying to tell you.

3-You have a lot to learn about the truth if you think that our pieces are not able to emit light in the evening.

4-The word that you are looking for is -too- not -to-

If you cannot send me a clear message on this message board then how do you expect me to have any trust in what you have to say?

[edit on 28-4-2008 by ultraspunk]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

One question for ya, ultra. May I call you ultra?

Why would they take the time to do this? Whoever they is...

Oh, word to the wise...being rude begats rudeness in return. Though I'm sure you know that already, eh?

You may call me ultra. We would take the time to do this because we are mobilizing.

Rudeness is used for people that are trying to engage in nefarious agendas and should be used in moderation.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Self proclaimed 1 liner. Worst post ever.

Everyone knows its birds idiot.

What in the name of green earth are you talking about?

The birds will eat my pancakes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join