It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stockpiling? Don't forget the aluminum for fuel!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have been following DR. Jerry Wodall's research into using aluminum and gallium to split water into hydrogen. I duplicated his experiment and was able to accomplish it successfully! I am also working on a home generator and rigging it up to run on hydrogen using the Woodall process.
hydrogen.ecn.purdue.edu...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So where are all the electrolosys/frequency hydrogen generator supporters at?
What about all the hydrogen car debunkers?
I am surprised neither side has commented on Dr. Woodall's discovery.
You want to run a car or home genny on water? this is the answer!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I wonder how soon it will be before this guy commits "suicide"?

Also, if you have built one, why not share the plans here?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
I wonder how soon it will be before this guy commits "suicide"?

Also, if you have built one, why not share the plans here?

I am still working on getting my home generator to run on this technology. I did find out through trial and error that a propane type carburator is not necessary since the hydrogen is already a gas and not a liquid as propane is.
As soon as I get my generator running smoothly I will post a video of it.

Pretty much the hydrogen production chamber (mixing chamber) looks like a pipe bomb
with a bigger cylinder (volume tank) screwed to the top of it to capture the hydrogen and from there it is fed to the air intake of the engine.
My hang up is having the production chamber and volume tank the proper size for the engine running balls out at full throttle. Also the hydrogen is ighter than air so as of right now I have the engine mounted up higher than the volume tank. I need to come up with a fan/blower or something to force feed the hydrogen into the engine.
still tinkering...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the link Blimpseeker. I have filed it for later. Will begin my experiments generating H2 after the summer. Please keep us informed of your progress. Do you have a website or a blog or something similar?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
you do know how much energy is required to produce aluminium, don't you?

i wonder how efficient such a setup would be, although the shelf life must be clost to infinite.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
Thanks for the link Blimpseeker. I have filed it for later. Will begin my experiments generating H2 after the summer. Please keep us informed of your progress. Do you have a website or a blog or something similar?

Hadn't really thought about doing a website but you're right t would be a good way to share the info. I'll take some pictures of what I got thus far and start looking for some kind of free website or blog, any suggestions?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
you do know how much energy is required to produce aluminium, don't you?

i wonder how efficient such a setup would be, although the shelf life must be clost to infinite.
According to Dr. Woodall, the aluminum can be recycled and after the 4th cycle it brings the cost per kwh to half of what fossil fuels would be.
Another good thing is that not all of the gallium can be cleansed out of the alumina so when it gets recycled it will have trace amounts of gallium thus making the recycled aluminum more efficient the more it is recycled.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
OK, just got done with the presentation and it sure looks like interesting stuff and a possible replacement product for oil if big business/govt got behind it.

However, don't see much mystery (over-unity) here, which is my cup of tea (yes, I'm a grail seeker)

For now, I'll stick with Puhairic's work around harmonics/electolysis, as there seems to be some chance of over unity there.

.... ok skeptics, bring on the ridicule

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
OK, just got done with the presentation and it sure looks like interesting stuff and a possible replacement product for oil if big business/govt got behind it.

However, don't see much mystery (over-unity) here, which is my cup of tea (yes, I'm a grail seeker)

For now, I'll stick with Puhairic's work around harmonics/electolysis, as there seems to be some chance of over unity there.

.... ok skeptics, bring on the ridicule

ok, yeah...I'm stocking up on gallium.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

Well done Blimpseeker.. Very proud of you. It's about b.....y time we started thinking for ourselves in this way. I sincerely hope you are among the first of many.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Question:

Could aluminium be burnt as a high-temperature fuel source?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith
Question:

Could aluminium be burnt as a high-temperature fuel source?

I think you are thinking of magnsium.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Good point, but in the meantime this is a cheap, clean alternative to fossil fuels. In fact once it's up and running, it's very cheap.

XL5

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Where are you getting the gallium? Do you need to be a company/bussiness to get it from a chemical supplier? How much is the gallium/lb?

Is heat the only thing needed to recycle alumina and will having the full amount of gallium in there when heating it ruin the whole process by some how, burning off or changing the gallium? Will gallium react with stainless steel?

I think this is a great way of getting energy, but if it takes off, all pop will be in plastic bottles and heatsinks will be made out of some new form of conductive plastic. At least it will save landfills from tossed aluminium.

I may make something like this depending on how easy it is to get the gallium.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Where are you getting the gallium?

I got my supply from www.unitednuclear.com...
it is a company owned by Bob Lazar.

Do you need to be a company/bussiness to get it from a chemical supplier? How much is the gallium/lb?

no, It is expensive. Be prepared to pay about $50 for ten ounzes. But the gallium doesn't get consumed and literally could last forever.

Is heat the only thing needed to recycle alumina and will having the full amount of gallium in there when heating it ruin the whole process by some how, burning off or changing the gallium? Will gallium react with stainless steel?

it only takes a very small quantity of gallium. Also you can mix the gallium with zinc and tin (what solder is made from) to use even less gallium.
The gallium is not reacting with the aluminum, it is simply "allowing" the aluminum to react with the water.

I think this is a great way of getting energy, but if it takes off, all pop will be in plastic bottles and heatsinks will be made out of some new form of conductive plastic. At least it will save landfills from tossed aluminium.
I agree.

I may make something like this depending on how easy it is to get the gallium.

I hope you do and help us further our knowledgebase

[edit on 28-4-2008 by blimpseeker]

XL5

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hmm I think they charge a bit too much for that stuff, even bismuth is sort of costly (thinking about getting some). I personally wonder if gallium can be extracted from microchips/LEDs in an easy way. Maybe you could use a valve regulator and a moddified aquarium air pump?

Personally I'd go for free energy over something that becomes costly after many people use it, but at least this stuff is proven and accepted.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Nice post blimp. I have a project car that I am considering using an alt fuel like this but I need to find cut and dry plans for converting the Toyota truck to run on water. It would be very good for business if I can make this work.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
Nice post blimp. I have a project car that I am considering using an alt fuel like this but I need to find cut and dry plans for converting the Toyota truck to run on water. It would be very good for business if I can make this work.

Thank you stinkinikki, what business did you say?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker
So where are all the electrolosys/frequency hydrogen generator supporters at?
What about all the hydrogen car debunkers?

Well their in hiding because it's getting ever harder to make the type of arguments they try to .
If you hang around long enough they will however arrive in some force.

I am surprised neither side has commented on Dr. Woodall's discovery.
You want to run a car or home genny on water? this is the answer!

I don't think this is the first time someone did this as there have been backyard processes like this for at least two decades? Either way it's always good to see new methods...

Since your looking for the 'grail' i have a few inventions you might want to look at for 'inspiration'.

Would post them all here but i'll save some space this time :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy.

Stellar

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join