It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Galactic & UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
With the onset of space tourism fostered by Virgin Galactic I can see the possibility of some interesting things happening.

Firstly the ET's will soon see this weird contraption constantly coming to the edge of space in a similar region of the sky on a daily basis, I am sure they will be interested in a closer look as they do with all our space technology.

Secondly the space tourists are not employee's of NASA or the Government. They will have an excellent opportunity to photograph UFO activity while they have their 5 minutes of sub orbit time drifting on the edge of space and relay their pictures and experiences to the public without reprise.

NASA are no longer doing live broadcasts of space missions and as we all know have hidden the existence of UFOs over the years , I think now we might get a new perspective and some interesting material from people involved in this new venture.

Richard Branson for UFO TRUTH ...... put that in writing down the side of one of your space ships!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Secondly the space tourists are not employee's of NASA or the Government. They will have an excellent opportunity to photograph UFO activity while they have their 5 minutes of sub orbit time drifting on the edge of space and relay their pictures and experiences to the public without reprise.

don't bet on it is my advice...

i always thought the same as you but i have come to some conclusions about this...

they will probably make you sign a non disclosure agreement because they will not want to scare any other potential customers away by promoting the fact that aliens will be right outside your ship or something. yes it might attract some people but i think the majority would be fearful of encounters with aliens and that may not be a good business selling standpoint.

just my 2 on it

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I talked about this about a year ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And it got slept on. I dont know if its just not an interesting enough topic or what. Or its because a member who has "clout" just made fun of me.

and BTW, the member with "clout" didnt even know Virgin Galactic existed.

join