It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your gas prices by location (regular)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hey guys i thought it would be interesting to see how gas prices were doing in different cities location in the U.S.ATS has such a wide range of members and locations i thought we could give it a try (and maybe even post where cheapest gas in city is) should anyone be interested as well as figure out wether i am getting S*rewed over relatively speaking.

3.71 to 3.86 for regular gasoline in Boca Raton (FL) today.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here in SLC the Chevron has $3.52 Other places are still at $3.40 for reg unleaded. Think I saw Diesel over 4 at another station. SLC though has a couple refineries and local gas stations tied to the refineries. They don't get the fuel from the middle east, I think it's funny that they hike prices due to the middle east situation.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
$3.69 (US) for Regular... and rising. South Central PA, USA.

When it starts nearing $20 in fuel just to mow the friggin' lawn... *sheesh*. Twice a week here for the next month or so [springtime growth]. :shk:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
In St. Louis the low octane is 3.48 to 3.60. The High octane is 3.65 to 3.76. It goes up a few cents each day, It will be 4.00 per gallon soon. I have a small, fuel efficent car but still puts a big dent in my pocket. I can't imagine having to fill a SUV.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Vermont

$3.59 per gallon of regular gasoline

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
My input from North Bay ,Ontario Canada...
$1.22 per litre.
down from $1.25 two days ago.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
3.59 in Portland, oregon

hopefully not rising soon.

Tela

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
hello: gas prices range from 3.45-3.55 for the cheapest here in perry county, pennsylvania

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Is this a points whoring thread?

Anyways, gas was $1.22 a litre in Toronto yesterday.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Wow, AD ... I didn't know you were Canadian too!

That explains the love for all things beer

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Enrikez]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Enrikez

Freakin right eh? lol..

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telafree
3.59 in Portland, oregon

hopefully not rising soon.

a
wishful thinking

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Western PA.

$3.59 - $3.65 for regular.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Phoenix AZ 3.29 to 3.34
I guess its not so bad compared to some of the above prices good lord

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Better yet, you could just go to GasBuddy.com

Choose your state (or province), pick your city, highest 15 and lowest 15 station prices will show along with available map locations. They have a lot of other resources as well such as color gradiated price maps (oooh....california looks awful), historical pricing data etc.

Check it out, it's a very helpful tool to have when it's time to fill 'er up.

EDIT: Did someone just say BEER?

[edit on 27-4-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Here in North Dallas the average seems to be around $3.49 per gallon (regular). I have seen a couple places selling gas for $3.55 per gallon though.

Also ( slightly off topic, but also slightly related) the GM plant that makes SUV's in Arlington Texas has closed down temorarily because sales for SUV's are down so much due to the rising gas prices....

Anyway, gas prices seem to be rising by the second and its gonna put me in the poor house if something doesnt change soon. I have been using public transportation alot more lately, and I think it would be a good idea for any one near a bus line to hop on the bus every now and then. Not only is it cheaper but it takes cars off the road and is much better for the environment.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
$4.65, Southern Ontario. The dollars are pretty much at par so we're getting reamed.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Lookin at about... 3.46$ here in south central Indiana. It was 3.59$ a few days ago..

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Here's something else to check out:

www.taxfoundation.org/UserFiles/Image/Fiscal%20Facts/gas-tax-690px.jpg

Of course, Taxsylvania is one of the Top Ten.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
WOW when i lived in AZ 2003 i remember people worrying it was going to get to $1.00 a gallon, things are going to pot real quick, i cant afford to run my car here in the UK anymore, £1.10 a litre and rising fast, anyone get the feeling they are squeesing as much as they can out of us before the miracle of some kind of very very cheep energy?

Even though the USD has become very low against other currencies, they still sell oil on the $ . the £ didnt devalue too much but petrol goes up? someone cant do maths and i dont think its me, i dunno why they just dont change the currency for buying oil to a different more stable one.

something has to give and its gonna take a lot of people with it, like the suited office jerk making billions of the sale of oil, i will get a lot of pleasure watching these people squirm, getting close to the populace shouting enough is enough already.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join