It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marshal Law, Who Benafits?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So, I see the signs of Marshal Law, but if the whole country is controled by it, how does it help the NWO? How does putting everyone into concentration camps become profitable for TPTB?
Are they going to just assign us todoing jobs they want us to do?
Will it be a temporay thing and after we've all been enslaved will they let us free, but with new rules?
Is it to weed us terrorists (ATSers and the like) out so they can have all the sheeple under control?
I'm afraid I have friends that would definantly be sheeple and would agree that I should be killed because I'm "a threat to freedom" or "a threat to America" or "a threat to NAU" or "a threat to OWG", once the propoganda and Marshal Law is in place.
So how does anyone (in high places or low) benifit from marshal Law?
How long is it expected to last and for what purpose?
I personally don't see how TPTB would benifit from it.
What do you guys think?

-Jimmy

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
well the government of course. they get to keep your cars, any items in your house, your house, food, money, guns. the government is the real gangstas. or maybe this wont happen with the camps and this is all hype.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
IF you took the time and trouble to teach yourself that it's "Martial" Law (and definitely not "Marshal" Law), you can educate yourself on what the ramifications and consequences are:

en.wikipedia.org...

It is what happens in the absense of government, not as s tool OF government. I think maybe you are speculating about a miltary dictatorship or stratocracy instead? Do you mean the military is "in charge" or merely that the government uses miltary force to coerce citizens?

[edit on 27-4-2008 by d60944]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
obviously the government benifits, And they will put ppl in camps because they are against NWO or useless to the slave work force. Like the elderly and chronic unemployed. I feel like history is repeating itself. Hitler faked a terrorist act to gain control of his people and kill those who were useless to him.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by d60944

Well sorry I misspelled Martial Law.

If they take away so much, then how will America stand though?
How will there be businesses operating if there's nobody there to work at them? How long will the concentration camps be running? What really is the purpose of the Martial Law? Is it the last effort of the government trying to control us? If it is I sure am glad we have a survival forum that has such great info on it on how to survive in the wild.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hello, yeah it is martial law, and i think that US government is already applying it in a couple of states. The problem with US government is that US government doesn't inform the public on what it does, it behaves behind the curtain, thru secrecy, and that's the problem with this reich

nanovapor

Originally posted by d60944
IF you took the time and trouble to teach yourself that it's "Martial" Law (and definitely not "Marshal" Law), you can educate yourself on what the ramifications and consequences are:

en.wikipedia.org...

It is what happens in the absense of government, not as s tool OF government. I think maybe you are speculating about a miltary dictatorship or stratocracy instead? Do you mean the military is "in charge" or merely that the government uses miltary force to coerce citizens?

[edit on 27-4-2008 by d60944]

new topics

top topics

join