It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Alien Autopsy Pictures, Was this Alien Autopsy real. See the Pictures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'm not sayin these pics r real..im guessin they prolly r not..just wanted to hare em..sorry if these have already been posted.

hope u like em..take it easy

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Those are pretty brutal pics.....

I tend to doubt the authenticity though.

I want proof!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
ware did you find them?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If they are photoshopped they are good- realistic pictures, eh? I have not come across these before. What are the origins or how did you come into poccession of these pics?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
probably part of the special effects or props for some movie.

I laugh at the second pick..it's liek the Alien is sayign "aagghhhhh...you got me...*dead*"

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
They have been around for ages... and they are stills from an autopsy scene for a movie...

Cool pics though.

Chris

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If they are real, but I can't guess on the authenticity of them, this is what is probably happening right underneath our noses. I can imagine something like this happening with UFO crashes and governmental/military retrieval afterwards, assuming that the bodies of the UFO's are deceased.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
if thay are from a movie i want to see it, alien movies
are creapy,

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I got those pics from this site. I wasn't sure if they were real or not...most pics I can tell if they look faked, but I wasn't sure on this one..

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Wait a minute, i think he's trying to say something....."to prevent war, the galaxy is on orions belt" WOW!

HAHA Sorry, but that second alien as the same expression on his face as the alien in MIB did.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I could see that

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
OzChris, what movie is it from? Would like to see it.....

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
For Immediate Release
Kiviat Productions, Inc.
2-25-4

Hollywood is buzzing this month about a new TV newsmagazine series that is being presented to all the major networks which will feature stunning new evidence of unexplained phenomena, as well as hard-hitting investigations bent on authenticating the most compelling cases while exposing misrepresentations or outright frauds whenever they are found.

From the executive producer of FOX's "Alien Autopsy: Fact or Fiction?," "UFOs: The Best Evidence Ever Caught On Tape" and other widely watched prime-time TV specials, the riveting series will tackle some of the most sensational and controversial claims ever made, including recent allegations that mysterious, domed flying saucers are making themselves visible to videographers worldwide to prove their existence.

Other provocative cases will involve a video clearly showing what people in Florida call "Skunk Ape," a creature possibly related to Bigfoot, footage of an 11,000-year-old underwater monument scientists have linked to legendary Atlantis, the most convincing footage of a ghostly apparition ever shown to the public, satellite images that appear to show scars in the Earth that could be evidence supporting the biblical destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah by a cosmic collision or, incredibly, an atomic weapon attack, and much, much more.

In addition, the series will distinguish itself from all other phenomena-based TV series by offering strong opinions - and often conclusive evidence that goes beyond a reasonable doubt - suggesting blatant, moneymaking frauds are being perpetrated that must be separated from truly baffling cases. Viewers will see a man break more than 30 years of silence and confess to wearing a "suit" to stage the infamous "Patterson" Bigfoot film, long considered the "Holy Grail" data by believing scientists, and the series will also unravel the perplexing "Alien Autopsy" saga with the no-holds-barred exclusive interview with the top European special effects pro who created the "extraterrestrial" seen in the film and acted as the lead surgeon.

But in a jaw-dropping twist, viewers will meet an award-winning Royal Academy press photographer who will state that in the 1970s, animators at the Walt Disney Company brought him to a screening room in California, where they showed him film that looked "almost identical" to the "Alien Autopsy" footage later revealed in 1995. The critical difference, however, was that the footage the respected press photographer was shown long ago not only documented the medical examination on a dead alien lying on a table, but also showed "two living aliens squirming around on the floor, seemingly in pain.'

Robert Kiviat and former CBS (and PAX) President Jeff Sagansky are executive Producers for Kiviat Productions, Inc.

-KIV-

Kiviat Productions, Inc. P.O. Box 571794 Tarzana, California 91357

rense.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hope it airs....

We've long known about the Patterson film..but this Disney screening sounds very interesting, considering they were rumored to be part of the "travelling show idea" to reveal the truth, back in the 80's....

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Gee he kinda lokks like this guy:

pages.infinit.net...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Unless one was on-hand to see the results of a DNA test then photos are meaningless. Especially considering the things that can be done with film and CGI...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The second one looks fake. It looks like the guy's head is rubber.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The second one looks really fake, very badly photshopped

I am curious about this DIsney/Alien connection

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm not saying its human but I'm saying it looks too human if you know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Looks to be fake to me. If they were really going to do an Alien Autopsy I would imagine that a more sterile enviroment would be choosen rather than a wire mesh bed. But Hey I don't know anything about autopsy's maybe their all done on Wire Mesh Beds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join